Post you favorite TV show and others guess things about you

Post you favorite TV show and others guess things about you

>Mine is pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Rick-and-Morty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your life is incredibly depressing and meaningless and you have suicidal thoughts at least once a day.

Season 3 of bojack was amazing

Stranger things.

student neckbeard hillary voter

Ohello Sup Forums, my name is Chips Handon. I always like to lork at 7cham and I also like mudflips too, as you do. DASU DASU LOL. I also like having sex with underage children (HOES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DICK), shop the wops, do a battle roll and i just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that /random/ is in possession of a great variety of "PC", at least those of you that aren't underage B%. in a nutshell, I need Anomalous to deliver to an Astrafaglian /re/tard some of his "PC" (you know what I mean LOL). ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT. PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT.

You are a furry

Sounds about right.

This show is so good. I felt better watching season 3 than I did watching season 2. It comes down to where you are mentally, because the show hits home stronger if you're in the same boat as Bojack and the gang. You're response to the show is determined by your personal situation.

Boajck is the only character in this show who doesn't blame all his problems on other people. He rarely lashes out at others in a serious way, meanwhile every other character can't get enough of using Bojack as a punching bag. It irritates me since they all seem to want to rely on Bojack and he is meant to be this big villian simply because he doesn't really care about them. He didn't ask for their creepy infatuationh with him. Bojack has done nothing wrong in the whole series.

You feel sorry for yourself because your not the person you used to be.

Bojack is a great show

So did you obviously, how did you fix yourself?

He came on to a girl that was married, fought a guy with cancer and traumatized a college girl...

He's a drunk. He doesn't mean to

It was also strongly implied in s3 that he [spoiler]raped several young boys as part of the hollywood pedo ring.[/spoiler]

amazing show first season was bad

I'm a spooky scary ghost now.

feels like you never heard PC talk about stagnation where the age you become famous at you stagnate, in bojacks mind hes still in his 20s, he is forever thinking of himself as achild what he did to penny wasnt inherently his fault

Roast me.

Really? I tried to get into it since everyone was saying how good it was. It was one of the least funny shows I've ever seen. Was the first season just shit and the rest is great? I only watched a few episodes.

You are a liberal and/or a conspiracy/corrupt government guy(?)

go back to ifunny

living on neet disability bucks for bipolar/schizo/borderline/disociative disorder.

Koth is life

first season was 53 %
next two were 100% omn rotten tomatoes check it

fap to lolly at least once a day

Wouldn't say i'm a liberal but I do believe we have a corrupt government.

House o cards

ah ok, I'll have to check those out then.

thats funny im watching that right now in the 7th season

i feel it doesnt embody true politics because its far too linear of a story every episode focuses on one thing and the season is only on one topic

I hate weebs

>"It's you"

you like cringe inducing comedy and ground breaking memes have you ever lived under a bridge

Loved that show.

>pic related

>fuck man what else is there to say

wishing it was on netflix

You live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs your prison. In prison, the nigger tries
to torment you. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about
2000, You masturbated fantacizing about your niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek
Seven of Nine! In 1985, at your sister's wedding, you stuck your crotch on the hot
tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, you tried to get a dog to lick your
dick. From 1998-2003, you fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of
Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, you
played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for your crotch. In
high school, in the library, you and Carlos said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of
evaluating girls. In 1988, you cheated on your SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, you killed a CIA nigger on purpose with your car. :-) In 1982, when you were 12, you babysat Kevin's kids. You changed a diaper because you thought that was being professional. In 1975, when you were about age five, your brother, Keith, put your penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when you were about age seven, your brother, Danny, got you high on gas fumes and you sucked each
other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an
oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, you and Jay Weinrick touched
dicks to each other's assholes.

does this count

Bojack is my favorite current show
but my all time favorite would have to be this pic

>This
I usually like off the wall stuff that most people I know don't get the commedy too.
>Mission Hill, ATHF, Harvey Birdman, Oblongs, The Office (Early seasons before the show was held up by drama and story archs)
Heck I even liked Drawn Together, but I could not get into BoJack for some reason.

oh shit i feel dumb now that had to have been a bait

Soprano
Draper
Underwood
Horseman

seriously dude get past the first season if you've ever been depressed existential crisis the second and third are amazing

You hate yourself for placing too much importance on material possessions and social status, but every day your desire for more of each gets stronger.

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Rick-and-Morty

Have both seasons on blu-ray.

Nope. Software engineer that smokes tons of pot

Alright I'll take your word for it user.

oh shit thanks

huh. That's actually pretty accurate.

where did you get that from?!

game of thrones

Too intelligent and virtuous for Sup Forums. Get out before you become a complete dysfunctional degenerate.

lemme get impressions hit up my terrible email [email protected]

No problem bud

you are depressed and eat garbage food like gas station mini donuts and i wish i was dead mcfucking kill me

Iove this show

are you trangender

The commie jew undertones of the show.

Huh that's actually pretty accurate for my uncle too, and his favorite show is also the Sapranos. Was that just the demographic They were trying to apeal to or something?

Rip in peace Sarah lynn

You have the worst taste in the history of humanity. What's my prize?

do you own a tumblr account?

same for me, fucking fantastic show, cant wait for season three, that fucking cliff hanger

Always Sunny is a show i always go back too.
Curb your enthusiasm and seinfeld are nice too.

nothing we does matters in the grand scheme of things we are meaningless sara lynn? ... sara lynn? .... Sara lynn?

No, but a trans friend of mine showed it to me

Fuck off with your stupid little shitty /s tags, they ruin reddit. They are cancer, they are absolute shit. Don't you fucking dare use stupid /s tags because they are literally terrible and I do not approve of them at all. Get rid of them and stop using /s tags because they are literally the worst thing of this here site. Yes, we do get sarcasm, we don't actually think that you were being serious and you actually managed to ruin your own stupid little insignificant joke.

no disrespect. bojack is the most morbid cartoon ive probably ever seen. its well written though

also social media is cancer.

fuck you. I'm going to bed angry because of you.

get out weeb trash

I don't think so? I forget which social media is what

That Audrey Horne is so hot right now.

thats hilarious as fuck

This right here
Why did it have to end

Literally god tier

my favorite anime

i know, right?

Anyone who liked Futurama will probably like Rick and Morty.

Rick and Morty

its my favorite show tho

ITT: tumblrOn4chan

you're the kinda person who threads their own comment

Rick and morty

The Bridge

not the shitty american remake, i'm talking about the show about the Øresund Bridge

X Files

Kekd

Brace yourself for he book in Oct, series revival in Jan

my statement stands