How are your knee?

how are your knee?

Ok at current.
Sometimes they hurt randomly though. How about you op?
Got any good meds?

Better since I had all that troublesome cartalidge removed.

shit wtf it kinda hurts now

Well it's been 7 years since I took that arrow. I'm feeling a bit better now though.

They're fine, my dudette

I got sunburn on them about 10 days ago and they're just starting to peel now

My knees are fucked. Skateboarding for years mixed with wrestling has been terrible for them

They hurt most of the time

Craig?

Got mine scoped back in the early 90s they said we can't find any reason it took on fluid. . Sorry.
Had to do pt to learn to walk w that leg again.. years later diagnosed w psoriatic arthritis

my knees are pretty good considering how overweight I am. No pain to speak of, yet.

Hoffas syndrome... nuff said.
Might be an arrow in there too, not sure.

Good currently thank you agian for chienckg

To fry egg. Not even our own ideas anymore. Pitiful.

Me too.

After my second set of replacements they feel great.
Even my real knees weren't this good.

Mine are pretty fucked, I believe. The right one hurts a lot some days when I bend, squat, or sit. I'm pretty sure that being overweight, over thirty, having a history of injuries to it, and now having to lift and carry my child are not helping matters, so I'll just keep on doing what I do until it gives out.

internet is broken.

hey op, i bet urs hurt from kneeling down to suck dik all day
BAZINGA!

They're fucked. 6 years of catching in baseball, skateboarding, and basketball did a number on them. Had surgery on both in high school to have an extra piece of tissue removed and it helped for a few years but having problems with arthritis now.