I just really need someone to send me some Bitcoins. Anything helps I promise. Even 300 Bitcoins would help

I just really need someone to send me some Bitcoins. Anything helps I promise. Even 300 Bitcoins would help.

Here's a little about me for those of you who don't know me so you can hear my story: I'm a person who needs money so I don't have to work as much doing the things I don't want to do so I can work doing the things I do want to do. So that's a little about me. Hope that helps.

Please. Anything helps. Literally 300 Bitcoins would help even.

15PURP84J4jC PefnJFzYF5Akoz2J3qdWbU

I will update this thread if I get any Bitcoins.

are you retarded

no I just don't have that much money so I need some Bitcoins. Thanks for the question and I hope that helps!!!

170k would help me out too bud

you people on MMO's that beg for gold? like they need to be gassed

I know that's why I'm asking I'm like wow if I had that much money that would help me out right? I'm like wow I should have that much money now instead of having to work a side job that I don't want because I want to work and do work for the thing I want to do not work to make money on the side right?

>someone please give me $171,000
live stream you becoming an hero and I'll donate to your estate.

I don't want gold I just want Bitcoins I promise I'm not lying I'm not even trying to get gold. I don't even know what I'd do with gold LOL!!! I don't even need jewelry or anything I swear I just need Bitcoins.

Mental Retardation: The Post

please I know I'm not like albert einstein or anything but I'm sort of like leonardo da vinchee. I'm like the type of person who knows what I want to do in life. If you send me bitcoins you're sort of like a patron of the arts. You would be such a great person if you did no offense.

Fine, this is a troll thread, but I'll ask anyway. What exactly is it that you want to do?

I want to act. I'm an actor. It's really hard to get home at 2 am most nights and then have to prepare for an audition the next day and look at the sides for the first time and not be as ready as I could be and to not be able to look as nice or wear the nice clothes or have the new shoes or have the air conditioning or have the music because I like to play the piano but I cannot play the piano because I don't have money to have a piano in my apartment and to save all the money I make for acting and even then to not have any money and I feel like I'm aging and it's highly stressful.

to spend all my money on classes and even then to not be able to take classes because i have to eat and i'm only working a side job not a real money making job because if i worked a real money making job i would not be available during the day to audition. and so at the end of the month if I do absolutely nothing other than dedicating all financial allocations to food and audition coaching I have absolutely nothing left over. and it's self perpetuating because if I had more money to spend on improving as an actor and improving as a person and to have free time I would be able to be a better prepared actor who could book more frequently.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just a person.

Shitttttttty BAIT :^)

fine. you want to boil it all down to bait, go ahead. I'm not trying to bait anybody, I'm just trying to find out how to be happy.

IDIOT ! Get a job for fuck's sake, you parasite.

I have a job.

Ok, but you are still an IDIOT and a parasite.

That's why I need 300 bitcoins.

Whatever. you all just aren't good enough to understand me. i'm better than you is basically what's going on here. oh well. you win some you lose some.

Hey faggot. If you get 300 bit coins give me 150 of them to fund my art career in graphic design so I don't have a dead end job and can afford to move out into a small apartment where my father wont badger me to get a full-time job while im going to college full-time because he keep saying we dont have enough money because he spend all of the extra on fast food and shit and complains he never gets anything with his money......... or you could stfu and become working class like the rest of us fucks, and maybe, just maybe after 15 years you can follow your passion.

no no no I shouldn't have to wait 15 years. I'm special. all it takes is someone sending me 300 bitcoins. I'm not asking for 900 bitcoins. I'm just asking for 300. And that could happen in 2 minutes not in 15 years. thanks for the advice, but I'm not wasting 15 years.

So you ask us to send 2, 3, or maybe 4 years of salary to you. Tie a piece of railroad track to your leg and jump into a deeeeep lake.

well here's the thing though I'm asking I'm not telling. It's more like if leonardo da vinchee came up to you and said can you send me 300 bitcoins then if albert einstein came up to you and said you have to give me a trillion dollars. i'm not asking for like trillions of dollars just 300 bitcoins.

also it's just a suggested amount. you can give more or less than 300 bitcoins if you want. it's just the recommended amount. whatever fits nicely with your budget.

Hey buddi
Im speshul too
Can I haz 200 bitcoinz too?
Thank yous bros
Im like Galeeleoo i needs money's
Not 300 just 200
Thank yous

About mi
Have jub too
Have famillee
Need to feeds
Want much passions
No munnies
No can find passions
Can haz munnies PLS
Thanks muchs

please don't hitchike my thread. this is for me asking for bitcoins not for you. i've spent a lot of time working on giving people details about me so I want to make sure that doesn't get hitchhiked by someone else. thanks!

I iz hitchkiker
PLS take me to nearest town
I find bitcoins there
Thank you verily

can i have over 9000 bit coins plz? im collecting it for my bitcoin collection that i will have with the over 9000 bit coins. collection. ty bitcoin collection fund ty.

My bitcOinz numbr is
Asdkjbeafiusagfsallahuakbar234b3n15

i would take £133321.46 if no one minds!

Somehow b8ing the b8r

This thread is the best shit I've seen all night

Obviously didn't see the Clarke Allen thread

um excuse me people please stop i'm really not asking for that much and it's not fair for you to come on to my thread and hitchhike it from me. i have good reasons. i'm just asking for a suggested donation. i'm not asking for a trillion dollars. i am not forcing you to i'm asking you to. i have good reasons that i already told you. and why would you collect bitcoins when some of us need them to make money. ok? they're not like baseball cards bitcoins are more like dollar bills that are less expensive.

I'll take some goofy bait over cringe shit anyday you plebeian faggot

Nah, you're just asking for around 170k USD? Something around that?
Can't be joking, of course.

no i'm asking for 300 bitcoins are you reading this or just making assumptions? and it's just a SUGGESTED DONATION. you can give whatever fits nicely into your budget.

welcome to real life

>dollar bills that are less expensive

0/8

I fail to find the words how angry autist actor boy is making me.

>I'm special
>just 300 bitcoins

What's in for me?

Wants to live a luxury lifestyle without having to do any of the hard work.

>suggested 300 bitcoins
The fuck U guys acting up for? It's only 300, it's not like he's suggesting anything more.

>2, 3, or maybe 4 years of salary

You don't get it do you. You are asking for, not demanding, 300 bitcoins. They are equal to 2, 3, or maybe 4 years of salary. Why would anybody give you their salary for 2, 3, or 4 years? Dig out all that horse shit you have in your head, and get yourself a brain instead.

Uh, are you trying to buy a house, with bitcoins? Dude, one bitcoin in itself is a decent amount, ask for like 2-3 if you need financial help.
Or just don't be a faggot asking for money on Sup Forums.

well it's basically like if michael angelo asked you for 300 bitcoins. would you do it? maybe not depending on how much you have maybe you can't give that much maybe you only have 150 bitcoins to spare or something? but you know he's special and you know it's going to be worth it because he deserves it. and michael angelo is the type of person where he would be very thankful. he's not just going to be rude and be like wow I don't care that you just gave it to me. He would be the type of person to say wow let's see what we can do maybe I'll write you an email of thanks.

Better ask/flood/spam 300 requests for 1 Bitcoin.

well but here's the thing. nobody makes their salary with bitcoins right? so it's a little bit not true what you're saying. because nobody makes their salary with bitcoins. so maybe some people have 300 bitcoins. but if not they can send less like even 150 would be good probably. or more. or whatever. it really doesn't matter. and if you're so offended and if you don't really get it that's okay there's a big world out there and you don't need to be in my corner.

>fits nicely in my budget
I assure you, most people can fit 0 bitcoins in for you.

I will ask you again.
What's in for me? What could you offer me, which is worth 300 bitcoins.

What do you need 300 bitcoins for?
300 bitcoins is 171 thousand dollars, enough to support a person for a lifetime (with annual mcdonalds pay of 21k and living in tent).

I have no idea if I knew you wouldn't be asking right? so why don't you tell me.

>Nobody makes a salary with bitcoins
Now you went full retarded.

He already told you
>I'll write you an email of thanks
You deserve it

300 bitcoins are like 200k USD

Already established

How do I bitcoin? Is it worth it?

that's just what some people think but bitcoins aren't dollars that's why they're bitcoins. it's a different thing. you have to study it more probably.

Gross nigger

>ITT: OP is retarded russian trying to scam us of 170k usd to buy nuclear missile and shoot at Ivan because he stole his Vodka.

If you can't offer something, you're not worth my effort.

And Yet you're putting in effort to talk to him.
What did u expect?

well i offered you an email of thanks but you pretended not to notice. so if there's something you have in mind tell me but if there's not stop hitchhiking my thread and trying to scam me or manipulate me or something or trying to troll me because I'm not stupid like you think I am.

*sigh*
To purchase a bitcoin you need real life money.
300 bitcoins would cost 171 thousand dollars.
Are you pretending to be retarded?

OP you are officially a retard, a moron, an idiot, a pisshead, and whatever anybody would want to call you. Go drown yourself.

So bitcoins is of no value in m-y life b/c I am not payed in bitcoins. But they would be of value in y-o-u-r life b/c you can get stuff for it.
I'll tell you some news..... SO CAN I !

And now, fuck off you autist.

>Hope that helps
That does the exact opposite of help.

well let's say someone got bitcoins a long time ago for free and then they forgot but then they remembered. maybe they got them for free who knows??? anything is possible right!

>trying to scam me
>manipulate me
>trying to troll me

Hold on guys, it's just getting better

>I want to act

i'm serious! don't be mean to me just because you have nothing to do.

No. That's not possible. If somebody got 300 bitcoins for free in the past they would be worth £171,000 now. They would not give you them for free. You are a tit.

Dude, I work in Hollywood. I know plenty of people who want to act. Many of them are bartenders and pushing 40.

maybe they would now that they know my whole story! you don't know them. would you give that many bitcoins to leonardo da vinchee if you had it? probably right?

This isn't a gamble. This is an investment. Nobody in their right mind, after looking @ your resume would push money @ you

so? what does that even mean? what is your point?

A bitcoin is a currency and it has a super high exchange rate
>Give me 170k USD for free because I'm from the UK

>what does that even mean?

i think you're just jealous and afraid that someone might actually send me 300 bitcoins for no reason. you're trying to knock me down because you don't want to think that it would have been that easy for me to post on Sup Forums in a weird way and have tons of people flock to the post and then for one other weirdo rich person to send me 300 bitcoins. let's show the bullies what we're made of weirdo rich people.

The point is not to delude yourself. Begging for money online because you "want to act" is fucking retarded. Go get an actual job, and do theater on the side. If you're good at it, you can work your way up, if not, well, you have a job.

I think your a tremendous asshole
ive sent u 150 bitcoins

No I wouldn't give them to Leonardo da vinchee(!) either, or Albert Einstein. I would spend it on myself all the while giving you a hardy "fuck you" signal. Your whole story is retarded.

On this note, I've sent you 300! Congratulations!!
You are America's next top model!

I also sent 300, have fun.

oh yeah? well then how come i people are sending me like 150 bitcoins and then 300 bitcoins? i guess your opinion doesn't matter does it at the end of the day when the moon goes up in the sky it doesn't matter does it?

>someone sends me 171K for no reason
are you really this dumb, whats your degree?

Dude, even a rich fuck has something useful to do with 171k.
Yes, even I wish the best for you, as we all, but nothing is going to be handed to you, and not everything in possible, sometimes, you have to accept that you're stuck in shit man, and when you finally realize this, you'll go get a shitty job at mcdonalds, live in a tent in the woods and grow weed/shrooms.

Holy fuck this guy's a retard
>was the one who sent 300

Seriously, go find some good therapist.

Thank you! I do not see it yet but I will update you all.

You will not receive even 0.01 bit coins

probably also get another 300 NEETbux from the therapist.

Dude, that is obviously yourself posting, claiming that others are giving you bitcoins. They would need some sort of collection/wallet system to send it to, I am being extremely patient with you, yet you KEEP BEING FUCKING AUTISTIC.
This has to be bait.

again i'm not asking for 171k i'm asking for 300 bitcoins. but also again it's a suggested amount and people can give more or less according to their morals.

TRIPS DONT LIE
THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN

i put my bitcoin address in the first post of this thread. so that's where they're sending it apparently. and i promise it's not me.