Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?
Are you a faggot or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video531677/milf_nina_hartley_teaches_how_to_eat_pussy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for interest

Want to see how many guys would rather kiss that think with a beard than something that at least LOOKS like a girl.

Proud to say, I would not only kiss "him" I was let "him" put his dick in my ass mouth and even let "him" dock me.

Neither

Both I may be a straight man but I'm also a whore

None.

i would fuck the dude. i'm a gay man and so long as i can see the dick flop around i could care less about boobs and long hair and makeup also the bitch next to him is fucking ugly. if it wasn't a girl it would be one ugly ass looking guy.

I agree

B for sure, sexy as hell.

I dont fuck or kiss a person with Y chromosomes
/thread

right?

As a straight man I'd do society a favor and send both to the gas chambers where they belong. Fucking undesirables

you heard it here first. any "straight man" that picks B is a fagget like him. tell you're self what ever you want.

Chromosomes telly very good the objective truth. Not your subjective crap what is a girl or a boy.
If I can potentially impregnate it, its a girl.

dont care if hairy, she's cute

Hey OP i see you are using that paint work i did last week. Im glad one of my works became a meme.

Also B all the day long. No homo. In fact I hate them to death.

and she is a girl on every lvl. I would fuck her till we have 10 children

A. Anyone who picks B is a closeted faggot

If its got a pussy then its a girl.

Everyone here gay as fuck insecure if they pick B. Admit that you like cock already

If it looks like a girl it's fine with me. Don't really care about genitals

so you care about face and tits?
How it can look like a girl while have a dick?

quads of truth

check'd

Why do you think they're called traps? You can't trick someone into thinking you're a girl if you don't look like one.

>Appeal to Definition

you can trick some retards is no argument that you actually look like a girl

Wouldn't kiss either of them

kissing is gross, especially with strangers

I would however fuck both of them, that would check off two things from my bang list : Trap and trans

Then it's off to find a girl I can fuck while she sucks off a dog

Uh...well...ok.

I'd do both.
Feels good being bisexual master race.

I what I was bisexual master race.

>this

>calling /thread on your own post
toppest of keks

Neither, I'm not into sociopaths who modify their bodies based on delusions

its called alpha male

lol no it's called fedora-tipping levels of arrogance :^)

As a straight man, you don't do either. The first has the secondary traits of a male you don't find attractive. The second has the penis you don't find attractive. Hence a fully heteronormative person wouldn't want to kiss either. Those who aren't that far on the Kinsey scale might find either attractive.

Totally. I wanna bury my face in that muff so deep that I look like the fucking Wolfman.

Reminds me of:
xvideos.com/video531677/milf_nina_hartley_teaches_how_to_eat_pussy

Pretty sexy video in which Nina Hartley teaches dudes how to eat pussy. She compares clits to tiny dicks that you have to suck, and says lots of dudes don't like it because it makes them feel gay.

liar fags say nay to both, I say yes to Chan she is so fucking hot I would suck her dick too what you mean? All I get is a kiss? I would marry her in front of my family who thinks I'm straight

mods?

why?

The one on the right has a name?

Sauce on B?

Why did the girl covered in hair get deleted?

knock yourselves out boys

maybe that counts as cp

A little premature, innit?

No she is an adult ts dummy

>op trying to convience himself that he is not a faggot

Rules are rules. No jailbait-y things, legal or not.

if you have sex with anyone that has taken hormones or surgically disfigured themselves to appear like a gender other than what their genes naturally expressed as you are a faggot

>my family who thinks I'm straight

Well, you are.

Keep telling yourself that, faggot.
Sincerely, a proud bi-boi

Both. It'd be hilarious to impregnate A and B is sexy.

sounds like something a closeted faggot would say

hey take a second and actually look back at the conversation before you post something this retarded

I wish there were a million more like you.

This.
I'm straight and I wouldn't touch them with somebody else's cock, let alone kissing.

me too kid

me too...

B

I would eat that pussy on the left with a sleep mask on

the one that looks like a woman duh