Preston.

NOJ ROZA

Best Girl

TELL THEM ONLY THAT THE NIGHTS KING IS DEAD

AND THAT BRANDON STARK

DIED WITH HIM

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUDNDUNNNNN

i guess this is a thing now

"First of all, Kristofer is absolutely hilarious. I don’t think I’ve been in a scene on Game of Thrones when it’s been everything I can do to stop myself from laughing. The way he was behaving toward me was just extraordinary."

Cringe. Fucking D&D

1st for Preston shits on Stannisfags

>Giant fucking army available
>Nah, 50 guys is all the backup I need

based Tormund

How mad is Sansa gonna be when the North and the Mormonts proclaim Jon as DAKINGINDENORF?

She's actually the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes upon.

I'm not even into shipping and I ship them

>no jewess to fuck

can someone please post the davos image?

"his smile and optimism: gone."

THEON HAS NO COCK

implying dusky maidens aren't superior

She supports it.

She wants the Big Wildling COCK.

that fucking face

HIGH TEST

REMINDER: Jaime is backtracking in his development. Doesn't know Cersei cucked him, is getting meaner and more violent, doing literally nothing.

>Winterfell is our home
>It's ours and Arya's and Bran's and Rickon's. Wherever they are, it belongs to our family.
>Good, because I made this for you. I made it like the one Father used to wear.
>lol you're a bastard I have the name
>lol Ramsay got a raven before I escaped
>lol what Vale army
>lol just went to Mole's Town for shits and giggles
>lol ruse cruise u dumb bastard

Reminder that Sansa's a fucking bitch

She was cuter when she was underage.

Nth for Lady Stoneheart soon?

A GODDESS. We should make a thread on /b to worship Her!

How can white women even compete?

>Robb passed this up for a shitskin commoner and a knife in the heart

no not that one

the one where he looks really sad with the caption

Tiddys when?

Based Tormund

>50 guys is all the backup I need

Correction. 50 GOOD guys.

MY SWORD IS YOURS, IN VICTORY AND DEFEAT, FROM THIS DAY, UNTIL MY LAST DAY

OYSTERS

OYSTERS, WARTS AND COCKLES.

Are they even trying?

Alex Tanner for your body double needs

KANYES

>Goes to find a cure for greyscale somewhere out in the Dothraki Sea where there's nothing but fucking grass
>Don't come back to the city full of educated people and considering its location probably has tons of experience with grayscale

Q U E E N

ITS NOT THE SAME!

REALLY sad davos running at incredible hihg speed

Is that an army or just a crowd of people? I think the latter.

AND KEKOLDS

>Queen of the North
>More like queen of the succ

youtube.com/watch?v=z2w7IdiPPSc

how did they manage to make the Kingsmoot so fucking boring and bland.

I'd watch them fuck

and so strong this season!

She also revealed that there was a ‘Mean Girls’ scene between Brienne and Sansa, with the latter teasing her about Tormund’s interest, but that it got cut from the show.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING WART?

leah gotti

just saying boise

It sounds like shit.

This one is better.

Only if she marries Jon

>You hear that? That's the mating call of the Northmen. They want to fuck us! Well, I haven't had a good fuck in weeks, I'm ready for one! They say that every ironborn man is worth a dozen from the mainland. You think they're right? We die today, brothers! We die bleeding from a hundred wounds, with arrows in our necks and spears in our guts! But our war cries will echo through eternity. They will sing about the Battle of Winterfell until the Iron Islands have slipped beneath the waves. Every man, woman, and child will know who we were and how long we stood! Aggar and Gelmarr! Wex and Urzen! Stygg and Black Lorren! Ironborn warriors will cry out our names as they leap onto the shores of Seagard and Faircastle! Mothers will name their sons for us! Girls will think of us with their lovers inside them! And whoever kills that fucking horn-blower will stand in bronze above the shores of Pyke! What is dead may never die!
Where's the vocaroo user? Can you record Theon's speech from Season 2, for science?

Do D&D now think if they mention their own shitty writing it makes it ok?

>Gee, that Littlefinger sure is dumb for sending Sansa to Ramsay
Gee, that Davos sure is shady for abandoning Stannis in 2 seconds

wow, she looks so different here.

OYSTERS (farts) and KEKOLDS

Tumblr: the Show: the Show.

>50 men with chain. plate, shields and swords vs a few hundred in cloth robes w/make shift clubs

Yeah... Those Tyrell soldiers don't stand a chance!...

It sure was nice for the Faith not to cut off all of Margaery's hair like they did to Cersei.

It's called le ebin lampshading xDD

>ywn save Lady Sansa from her rape tower or die in the attempt :'(

When she's not trying to look like a man she is cute. CUTE!

Do you know how many buffs that robe+chain combo gives them?

She is not there to do the walk you faggot

That scene made me choke on my drink from laughing.

Maybe it grew back really quick

would climb that mountain

vocaroo.com/i/s1VdqwN0dF2o

what is dead may never die :^)

I'd hold the bitch down for Ramsaybro to have his way with her.

Everyone needs to do this.

Whats she doing then? Confessing so they can have Loras kill?

Not likely on Stronk Womyn: The Show

It's literally 10% face and 90% photoshop, make up and lighting shit.

You are the worst. LITERALLY a rapist. I would die for my Lady

now do karl tanner

>Karl Tanner. From Gin Alley. Drinking wine from the skull of Jeor fucking Mormont
>You should shut your fucking hole. Ugly little cunt. You look like a fucking ball sack. Ugly looking stupid cunt face. I could piss in any gutter and sow five of you. You know how much they pay me to kill a man at King's Landing? Seven silvers. They told me a man's name and that man never saw daylight again. None of them cocksuckers got away from me. I haven't lost a fight since I was nine. MAYBE IT'S TIME? DO YOU THINK? EH? Maybe you're the man. EH? CUNT? You wouldn't stand a chance. None of you would. I was a fucking LEGEND in Gin Alley. The fucking LEGEND. I would take any knight, ANY knight, any time. Fucking cunts in steel plate fucking cowards.

>"Would you like to hear about our wedding night?" Sansa asks. "He never hurt my face — he needed my face, the face of Ned Stark’s daughter. But the rest of me, he did what he liked with the rest of me, as long as I could still give him an heir."

>yfw ramsay impregnated sansa
>yfw jon raises his sister's son, like poetry

>one of the biggest badasses around
>killed off screen
>son is an evil traitor
Shame on D&D for such treatment of House Umber.

Why did they fucking call him Hodor? they obviously knew his name unlike in the books, and it only reminds him of a traumatic experience. Do they think it's funny? If I'll go into a seizure tommorow and yell "SHITCUNT, SHITCUNT", would they call me Shitcunt? that's pretty fucking rude.

REMINDER THAT OSHA RAPED RAMSAY AND SJW WERE DISGUSTED THAT HE ACTED IN SELF DEFENCE

Fuck off antisemite

Its people like you that caused the gassing of 6 million

Initially they introduced the greatjon as if he is not loyal to Robb. I can see them do the same with smalljon, and have him turn back to the Starks side

>unlike in the books
Please don't pretend you've read the books, kthanx

>Old Nan had cackled like a hen when Bran told her that, and confessed that Hodor’s real name was Walder. No one knew where “Hodor” had come from, she said, but when he started saying it, they started calling him by it. It

I forgot how good an orator Theon is. Even after being reekified he kept his sharp tongue. Charismatic as fuck.

>yfw bran made hodor retarded
>yfw the whole thing could have been avoided if bran hadn't let a whitewalker touch him

I'd save her then hold her in my own rape tower desu.

Damaged Sansa is hot as fuck

She still wouldn't let you hold her hand faggot.

Beautiful lovely Roslin.
Reminder that Robb doomed his family, his army and the entire North because he preferred to bang a horse rather than this qtie.

This. It's pretty guareenteed she WILL NOT do the walk. Bernie lied to Tommen to get the Lannisters to act. Margarey repented or something and will do something else.

You know what, Shitcunt, I probally would.

What a shitty episode of a shity season of a formerely good TV series.

>Brienne fucking Tarth gave her oath to three consecutive enemies
>Bitches at Davos and Red Woman joining Jon, despite the fact that he became Stannis' actual ally
>feminism: the speech
>what is marriage in medieval times
>what is medieval times
>cheap CGI, even worse than Sharknado
>mfw Sharknado was at least fun
>THAT FUCKING LAST SCENE
>CRINGED SO HARD
>MFW PEOPLE ACTUALLY FIND IT SAD

vocaroo.com/i/s0JcLcNEpO6R