Hey, Sup Forums. Does this clothes pile look suspicious at all...

Hey, Sup Forums. Does this clothes pile look suspicious at all? I've got a camera hidden in it and I'm trying to make it as undetectable as possible before I get some more HD video of my sister in the shower. With the way the camera is placed and everything else is positioned there's pretty much no blocking the lens and I get a huge 160 degree view.

Looks good
Post wins

No but you risk someone picking that shit up and finding your camera

Thanks, and I'll most likely share non face ones, I've spent a few hours working everything out so I don't have the same issue I had this morning, turns out the microsd card wasn't fast enough for 60fps recording so I only got a 4 second clip of her getting into the shower. I've got everything worked out so I can monitor and record from my phone now.

She wouldn't pick up my clothes and they're going to be out of the way and retrieved immediately afterwards and if she gets too close I'll be able to knock on the door and tell her to hurry so I can shave, I'll be watching the whole time incase I need to draw attention.

Looks fine, OP, yet someone may pick it up and release what's going on. Does anyone pick up your clothes in your house?

No, especially not my sister, she's only visiting for a few more days and she just brings all her toiletries in with her then leaves wearing a towel and carrying her own clothes. I was worried about it too, the only thing that I can see drawing too much attention is that it's irregular behavior for me to leave my clothes in the bathroom which is why I'm going to retrieve everything as soon as I'm done. This is my first time (this morning was actually) and I don't intend on getting caught and having it be my last time.

#

Lmao I wish you the best of luck man

If you get caught, you're absolutely fucked

Fuck man, I can't even think about what would happen if I got caught, it's worth it though, I've always had the biggest hardon for my sister's tits and I'm still pissed that I tried to be greedy with 60fps recording earlier and lost the part with her getting out of the shower, at least I still got to watch.

For anyone curious, here's my beautiful HD titty creeper. And the external battery that will keep it running in case she's late getting up.

Anyone have tips for hiding a phone?

Yeah, don't. Just spend the money on one of those keyfob cameras, they're 1080p and really inconspicuous.

Let's see a pic of your sister, OP!

Gimme a sec and I'll get a screenshot of the clip I got earlier. Keep thread bumped.

quality is usually acceptable but battery life isn't great. you cant just leave a keyfob cam there for hours on end.

BUMP

Bump

Sorry for the shit quality, I cropped as much out as I could for protective reasons.

It's fine, yo. She looks pretty hot!

I'll start looking for one, then try to figure out how to order it without drawing attention
That's fine, I'd only be using it for 30-45 minutes at a time anyway

Yeah, I like 'em big and she's got some great tits to with that ass. I'm placing it on the opposite side of the bathroom tomorrow to see if I can get a shot of her pussy when she gets out, I did a practice set up earlier and got the whole shower in frame with the camera barely visible.

lurking

the one I got maxes out at 30-40 minutes so that'd be touch and go. I've seen other anons say they get better results though.

If you've got parents that look through your shit you could always say it's for an electronics project you you're going to do some RC recording with it with a friend. Those keyfobs are huge with RC pilots because they're lightweight and small.

>whale

im out

Big chicks are the best, I'd sniff her asshole.

>I've spent a few hours working everything out

pile of clothes - camera

The settings were fucked for WiFi monitoring and recording, the recording would cut off at about 8 seconds when recording at 1080p 60fps so I brought it down to 50 and made sure I could record for at least 20 minutes, then I tested again with high bitrate recording on then I tested again to run down the external battery to make sure it wouldn't shut off the camera when it died. I wanted to make 100% sure that it works because the only way to tell if it stops recording is if you look at the camera screen, the remote app is shit and doesn't let you know if it stops. So yeah, it's foolproof now and I don't have many more opportunities to record her.

is she in the shower right now? and where did you put the clothes and cam?

can u stream it?

No, it's almost 2 in the morning, she usually showers around 8. The first time around the pile was in the corner behind the garbage can which blocked off her undressing spot, now that I know her shower routine I'm going to position the camera between the toilet and wall with a larger view of the room and a nice close shot of the shower door so I can see everything up close. The only downside is it's a bit more risky because she was bending over a lot and if the lens catches her eye it's going to be bad fucking news.

No, the WiFi connection on the camera is kind of like using a router, I have to connect to the camera and have no Internet connection while I'm controlling it.

>How to make it undetectable:

>

Looks a bit chubby, would still fuck.

Yeah, I'm dying to see her pussy, I thought I saw a little bit of bush when I was watching the first time which would just make me cum buckets.

If this thread dies I'll make a new one tomorrow sharing the results, unless I get caught, then I'm in for a fuckin world of hurt.

godspeed OP

The fucked up thing is i think op is 4 real. Ops post look like he is realy into what he is doing. Just stop. Why do this your looking at something you cant bang your guna make the craving worse. What will her reaction be if she finds out. For fucks sales under some hand towles. Kevin from homealone is under 10 and could think of something better than that. Q from james bond would be face palming hardcore right now

Okay, anons, I'm going to sleep, got an alarm set for 4 hours from now, want to make sure I'm up and in there before she is. I'll probably post around midnight or 1am Pacific standard if I don't get fucked by my family (though I wouldn't mind a piece of my sister) you faggots have a good night and hopefully I'll be able to deliver some win.

What if your mom feels like folding towels randomly. You know how women are they do shit out of random and will destroy your plan. And will c you as a potential rapeost. Youl get caught and have to go to therepy