Hey Sup Forums So later this week I'm heading to Canada for a few days...

Hey Sup Forums So later this week I'm heading to Canada for a few days. I already know the drinking age is 19 but is it true that I can buy over the counter drugs that in America would have to be prescribed?

>drinking age is 19
yeah only in the fag provinces, it's 18 here

Shameless self bump

Like what?

What are you trying to buy?

Bitch if you don't reply soon Im out of here.

>I can buy over the counter drugs that in America would have to be prescribed
no, you cannot

drinking age is 18 here faggot

God damnit I wanted to know what OP wanted.

Only thing I can think of off the top of my head that would interest anyone is Tylenol No.1, Mersyndol etc but you have to go up to the counter and ask for it.

You can get some weak codeine products, but they're loaded with NSAIDs.

not anymore as of june 1st 2016

What do you mean?

I'm going to assume you are doing this for the purposes of attaining an illegal high?

First off, leave my country you faggot. Only good folk here.

Second, just find a dealer. Seriously. They are everywhere. Not just for weed either. You can usually find someone to deal you almost anything.

Where are you headed? I might be able to give you a number.

OP asks a question, and he gets numerous replies asking for more details/specification, and he fucks off. What is this shit?

Op here, I heard that certain muscle relaxers can be purchased along with codeine? I'm going to Canada mainly though just to be a tourist and see shit

I hear you can find coke everywhere in Canana, cheap as too. Or my mates are lying, whatever

Not really, at least from what I know. I mean you are really going the route of getting high in the most complicated way

Which province are you going?

You can really. It's no different from anywhere else. If you know someone who deals weed, they almost most likely will always know someone with a coke hookup.

Cheap, no. Standard rates will apply.

Yea ik lol, going there to get high really isn't the end goal but it was definitely an idea to make Canada more fun, was just curious how strict and what u can buy OTC there

Its different here and cost a small fortune in my exp, fair few years back now. Aus fag

ir0nikoidal irony

Quebec?

Can I buy ipecac there?

Understandable. Seriously just find a dealer if you are looking for a decent high. Or just do some whippits or some shit if you can't find a dealer (impossible though, really). Literally when you are traveling, meet some people at a bar, and ask if they know anyone that can get some weed or coke. Tell them you are a tourist.

IT'S 18888888888888888888888

btw, i'm from quebec

Normally I could see my friends get an 8-ball of coke for I think 130? Not sure on the numbers exactly, but 130-150 if my memory serves me right. CAD of course.

From memory it was $200-400 a gram here depending on availability and whatever. No idea on 8ball prices. Friends went hard when they were over there haha

Jesus fucking christ. You might as well be a church boy with those kind of prices.

Muscle relaxants can be bought OTC but if you've ever taken them they don't get you high even a little bit lol.

You cannot buy codeine or any form of it OTC whatsoever.

Lol fuck off no.

balls in Canada are $200 at the cheapest.

Not exactly sure on the aud/can $ conversion but yeah it's fucked

Don't know where you are, but they aren't that expensive where I'm from. I live directly on the border, so maybe that has a play in it. Canada is a pretty big place.

Relax friend, it's just drug prices. We aren't betting on the second coming of Jesus.

The conversion of AUD to CAD is 1:1. I.e. even. So I feel your pain, that is insane for one gram.