So i was going to have sex for the first time but when i saw her vagina, i completely lost my boner...

so i was going to have sex for the first time but when i saw her vagina, i completely lost my boner. she had a nasty high mileage whore vagina. she swore she's only been with one other guy, but her vagina told me otherwise.

pic related, what her high mileage vagina looked lik

You are a faggot

Looks like a perfectly fine vagina there

Lol yeah right

Just admit that your baby cock got stage fright or you are gay as fuck

Op is literally a fag

Pathetic attempt to get angry reaction. Go outside OP, you need some oxygen for your brain.

Looks fine op, that's a pretty normal pussy. Not bad at all really... On the 1-10 scale that's a 3 on bad pussy. You've clearly not seen much pussy.

Get her pregnant.

that's just a labia dude. every chick has one, and they all look different to a degree. lick the little bean inside the top of it's hood with the tip of your tongue, and maybe she'll have less cringey stories to tell her friends about your sexual prowess.

What did you say to her if you didn't have sex?

>she had a nasty high mileage whore vagina
And you knew this because you were a virgin.

/thread

Poor bait. No-one could be that stupid, OP. You've overplayed your hand

i think the real issue here is that she needs to eat something.

nice copypasta dude, try harder.

>tfw you realize you're gay

> virgin
cla(i)ming masterism of all puss

for someone who is going to have sex for the first time, you sure know a lot about vaginas..

>that's just a labia dude. every chick has one

nope, this is what a normal pussy looks like

Can't tell if terrible bait, or underage newfag trying to impress the internet by claimed to have turned down perfectly good pussy

>this is what a normal pussy looks like
>shows identical picture
>not even an innie

terrible bait - no doubt. But still the idiots pile in, giving OP the validation he seeks about being a master trole

She also has a labia, girls have different sizes of labias retard.

>master troller
Nobody is even mad, so OP is doing it wrong if he's trying to troll. Everyone just thinks he's retarded.

Been a while since I've seen this pasta.

No, he's sitting behind his screen, thinking he's not really retarded, watching everyone calling him retarded and thinking he's trolled them

Hey guys if I buy something from McDonald's do you get I'dd?

I'm asking for a friend who's 14 not me

WHY THIS THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAYYYY.
SEX DOES NOT CHANGE THE INNER LABIA. IT ONLY RUINS THE HYMEN

Her eye and-brows look Asian I'm saving

Chinks have dark pussy lips, she's white

Hmm. 8/10 QT with 4/10 puss

Or 7/10 QT With 9/10 puss

you are 12. fuck off back to school. summerfag. All vag's are different, that just has big lips, not high mileage, high mileage don't change the vag. fucking school boys spreading and believing utter rubbish.

Cos the people that post them are 12, retarded and the only vag they have touched was their mothers on the way out. You can tell them a million times, but they won't believe you. Thanks for trying though.

Don't think so her

eyelids give away,

Only

The human body is viscoelastic. Only extreme use or extreme use age can change its properties. Regular sex does not constitute extreme use.

what..... How big is this dick? Like horse size? What the actual fuck are you talking about

What the fuck is wrong with you virgins? Where does this myth come from and why does everybody believe it? The size of a girl's labia has no bearing on how many people she's slept with. It's a feature that varies based off of genetics, in the same way that any other body part varies in appearance based on genetics. The labia have nothing to do with the hole. Nice job cock-blocking yourself you dipshit virgin.

That's what happens when you jack off to perfect, photoshopped pussies and someday the reality kicks in. There are ugly cunts but most of them are normal.

that´s desgusting

Did a 10 inch windrammer hit that?

Such stupid fags like you are rare. How can you read from a vagina the mileage?? YOu are soooo stupid. Shot your balls, you don't need them anymore

beautiful

This is a cunt of a whore who has fucked horses.
Anything more normal than this is fine but this itself isnt.

Read
That is a girl with a very loose hole who also happened to have big labia in the first place. The hole getting stretched has no effect on the labia. Fucking clueless virgins

>having sex for the first time
>penis wont go down even after i nutted
>eat cake and finger it too until im not so mega sensitive again

I think I had the best first time. plus the pussy looked amazing.

shit . . . i've been fucking mutant pussy all this time! I guess this means only whores have a labia that doesn't look airbrushed! i'd better go check for AIDS again.

Might as well go gay dude, seeing as you know the square root of jack shit when it comes to cunt.

Women be like

> I'm ready to settle down now

no wonder you're still a virgin

fucking retards

The hole is only loose because you have a tiny dick, faggot. It's a muscle, it doesn't get permanently loose with usage. Now go fucking kill yourself before you make retarded offspring.

Yeah it looks like that because she's probably 70 years old.

There's a reason your dick are deprived of all the senses but one.