I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you...

I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you. Faith in God and his Son can bring you joy and happiness. God loves us. He sent his Son to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven. Even if you are skeptical, please take a look at this page with an open mind.

jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

1. All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.”

Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”

2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell. The Lake of Fire

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

3. Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven.

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/BTP/DJS/Rewards/toc.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 6:5-15&version=NKJV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>yfw god exists

At least you're trying, user.

user has succeeded.

at least we know which threads are overloaded with gook nuked robot puke

>mfw I'm about to say this is the worst place to come looking for sinners
>mfw I realize I'm a degenerate
>mfw I have hung up my deus vult and need Him more than ever

Hey user, because of your greentexting
>which confirms for cyberterrorism

Would you do me a solid and see if the kid in the middle is either not missing, or a missing person's case?

Getting the actual photo meant I had to go through some shit, but the photo went missing from my car.

Alright, the Japanese don't come up with anything long term or useful.

They need Jesus.

Thank you, OP

Life isn't about memes.

Life is about finding something that gives you joy.

Joy to dance.

incoming

bump

Hello :D I am here again, comming soon

Y'know

if you aren't Jesus

You're going to hell for saying that or believing that, right?

It's ok, i am trully him.

Do you think people would do that?

Tell lies, on the internet?

Not even lying ;) But how could u believe me :3 I wouldnt believe u if i was back in time :)
BUT INSTEAD OF U, God give me the way to find truth about everything, so i would have tried to find it at ur place.

Why does OP want to share their faith?

Because it's a lot nicer to share faith than to share pictures of penises or naked girls

Matthew 28:19 - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Proverbs 11:30 - The fruit of the righteous [is] a tree of life; and he that winneth souls [is] wise.

Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

jesus-is-savior.com/BTP/DJS/Rewards/toc.htm

hahahahahahaha stfu nigger

So in this thread there's a pic of a dude named Justin Hihn

After years I have finally regained my faith in God, from when I was in middle school completely lost it, now I am in my 2nd year of college and I finally feel his prescense again and when I did I cried I cried because I failed him and I gave up and doubted him when all he wanted for me was not even with this shit hand he dealed me, shit life I'm depressed asf I regained it thanks for this post OP i need to reflect

>repented

A+~!!!!!!!

start listening to Christian Music, or music about Jesus! Get James Taylor - Sweet Baby James and Avalon - A Maze of Grace~!!!!!

The music we listen to - and this website for that matter - is drowned in people dabbling in the Occult. Go watch some youtube vids of John Todd

User: The lord rebukes you devil.
Cleverbot: Yeah I know lol.
Cleverbot: And I blow the Lord off lol.
Cleverbot: And the lady smite you.
User: The Lord rebukes you, Devil.
Cleverbot: Do you believe in God?
Cleverbot: And then the word became flesh.
Cleverbot: Let the earth rejoice!
User: So you're going up.
Cleverbot: Not if you beg me to stop.
Cleverbot: He is clothed with majesty!
Cleverbot: And the lady smite you.
User: The Lord rebuke thee.
Cleverbot: The lord of stench.

well cleverbot sure doesn't like being told that the lord rebukes it

Thank you user I'm still in tears right now I'm so sorry for everything

You have to understand that your purpose exists in how you take this brokenness you feel, and understand that Jesus only wants you to stop trying to compensate for something you can't control.

The nature of sin is, there's a root of it in everyone. There's a root of it in 99% of the people in the bible, except for Jesus. Get into the word a bit. Go read the book of James online. It's a short read and it'll focus you on the forward times

There is an entire kingdom of heaven that is in the process of construction, which spans across the hearts and minds of true believers all over the world.

Pray. Being sorry is one thing, talking about it with who you want to say sorry to is another.

Jesus forgave even those who pierced his side.

The final teaching that Catholicism taught me is to not follow through with superstitious opinions and dogma.

If you are struggling with faith I recommend praying each night before you go to sleep and any other time you feel like it. Jesus talks about how to pray effectively in this Bible verse.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 6:5-15&version=NKJV

Other than that I also recommend you read the four gospels of the Bible. It may not sound life changing, but reading the word of God does have a big impact on people. You can read it online if you want. I recommend the NKJV version.

Jesus is okay with me. Tried to teach Taoism to Jews in language they would understand. I feel sorry for him that John and Paul tried to deify him.