youtube.com/watch?v=Eht8_rhVMOs
youtube.com/watch?v=v-ClSlzzkFI
eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=95972&n=user_partysover.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumperonis

fuuuuuuuuck... my exact situation.

I know this feel bro..
I want to text this girl and make her my main slut
But I decide it's better to remember the good times and if we see each other again then we do.

bumping, want to help OP

does anyone have that screencap with pepe looking into the sunset on a beach, with greentext describing things that will never happen? common on feels threads. hits me hard everytime but I lost it and haven't found it since. Pic just one of my feels folder

forgot pic

what songs, user

bump, been looking for it for a while

Listening to these two
$UICIDEBOY$ Gabapentin Getaway
$UICIDEBOY$ Low Key

really gives me the feels

not big on rap but imma give a listen

Feels threads, Like the quite room of Sup Forums....

If you like feels-e hip hop, check out Atmosphere too; listened to "Fuck you Lucy" alot after my ex dumped me

Jesus fucking Christ i wasn't ready for that

poor kityy

>be me
>be 15 freshman going into sophomore year of highschool
>get mad at gf over summer
>decide to ignore her for July
>school starts
>apologize
>we get back together
>week or 2 into school
>ask her to go on a date
>rejected and told am an asshole for ignoring her
>feels bad man

Gonna copy-paste from the other thread before it 404s inevitably

Hey Sup Forums I hope to get some replies and advice but if not at least I can get this shit off my chest

I've been in an LDR for about 8 months now and really she's everything I've ever wanted. She's extremely traditional and fucking gorgeous let me tell you. She's great and I love her. We met for our first time this July and spent a week together. It was incredible.

However, before the trip, we had some very serious problems. I'm not solely blaming her because I'm not perfect either, but she is insanely hostile. She will treat me like literal shit because she is mentally fucked up due to things her dad did to her. I know she doesn't mean it. I exploded on her a week before the trip and told her how I felt about the way she had treated me for months. She cried, she was afraid I was going to leave her, and she spent the entire night drinking ( alone ) and texting me repeatedly. I felt terrible for hurting her.

The trip was fucking incredible. No complaints. After we went home, it began again though. She's getting herself into therapy because she doesn't want to ruin us but she's only been to one session. Maybe I'm just an impatient faggot. It just sucks ass to be treated like this. I'm always there for her whenever something goes wrong but she is rarely there for me..

Listen to
Slavia palth - Girl
Salvia palth - I was all over her
Grouper - Living room
Xxxtentacion. - I spoke to the devil in miami
Bones. - Rust
Bones - teenage boy

"Stop making me a priority in your life!"

She's not a priority in your life.
She's not, a priority in your life, anymore.

Stop thinking about her.
Stop doing this to yourself, man.

hey Sup Forums
I'll just post this here,
I'm going to this girl which definetely likes me in a couple of hours.
How do I get her to like me completely? so that she's totally in love with me.

(fyi I don't look like fucking napoleon dynamite)

i'm going to get a shotgun and blow my brains out as soon as i get my gun license. i dont want to feel like this anymore. no one knows how long ive been suffering like this for and i think 19 years of it is enough. i love you Sup Forums. i'll come back in 6-8 months with a timestamp and everything.

biggest problem with LDR is insecurity, it seems to be the main reason for hostility and bitterness leading to selfishness taking over and guards going up. With the shit her dad did to her, the general thoughts, ideas worries and fears such as the other person isn't being faithful etc are killers in long distance relationships
You gotta be a trooper here and take the lead on this relationship if you want this to work, being extremely kind and understanding to all the shit goes down while also being commanding in a reassuring way to her that even if you guys fight, nothing will chance in how you feel. You cannot take anything to hurt that she says to you cause it will just lead to more shit and more fighting.

I love you user, i want you on this earth. I know it's cliche as shit but your family loves you and you're only 19. Things will be shit for a little bit but there is always hope for it to turn around if you say fuck the past, focus on what is wrong and try hard to find the solution to the problems

Ldr's are frustrating, each of you will take the situation out on each other.
Having said that, bitches on the net can be total bitches because they know you'll come back........ until you don't.
She has all the power because you're chasing. If shes taking it for granted stop chasing. Power gets switched back to you if you dont take shit from her she will adjust her game.
I've had 2 ldrs. One for 2 years and was complete torture and bullshit.
The second was for 3 months before we decided to fix it. I went halfway around the world to meet up and she followed me back. Now weve been married for 10 years and have 3 kids.

Make the move to be together or fuck it off entirely, because it will hold you both back otherwise.

thanks man i appreciate that, but my whole life has been a mess and even if it did get better i'd still be broken on the inside. it fucking kills me knowing that almost everybody else my age is going to grow up happy and have good lives while i'll always be broken and fucked up because of my past and i don't want to live like that.

>dream about her
>wake up
>miss her, cry a little and fall asleep again
>dream about her
>it's worse
>wake up

who are you talking about op?

why is this suppose to be ''feels''?

are you sad op?

That actually makes a lot of sense. In all honesty I don't ever want to lose or hurt her. I hate her dad for the things he did to her when she was too small and vulnerable to protect herself. I really appreciate your advice I don't ever want to explode on her again, that's for sure. I've just never thought about the fact that she doesn't mean anything she says to me, as stupid as that sounds. And yet my sensitive ass always takes it to heart.

I know I sound gay as fuck right now considering you only replied to me once, but I actually think you've given me some insight for myself and my relationship. Thanks a lot.

Jepp jepp

We all just steering in one direction

Sometimes i wonder why _I_ won that race in my moms vagina

>Relationship feels
I'm glad I only date hookers so my feels are kept to a minimum

Damn you user. Making me think of the past. I'm over all that shit now but I know what you're going through. Chin up butter cup. It gets better. You'll either find someone new and better or you'll find yourself and happiness from within. Let me tell you that if you can make yourself happy things don't bother you as much as they do now.

What a tool, I was 19 once too

I know this story sounds really stupid but I need to share
So anyway my girlfriend of 6 months wants to get a tattoo because she turned 18 now and I feel extremely uncomfortable about it. No matter what I say she's getting it because "it has a lot of meaning to her" no matter how it makes me feel. I really hate it and she says she wants to get it on her chest so I just ignored her I'm so triggered I can't talk to her I can't even masturbate
I'm considering breaking up with her
Some user please tell me I'm being fucking retarded

My phones battery is 19 right now.

I could maybe shotgun it, but i think I'll empower it and continue the ride.

No one is completely happy and have good lives user, it's all an act, which makes you compare your behind the scenes to their highlight reel of life, everyone has problems even the most successful people. Don't ever compare your life to anyone cause it just leads to distress, fuck their lives, you are your own person who is control of your own destination

Accepting your past is really fucking hard, it took me a fucking long time to accept that i fucked up alot of shit, some of the time i still have problems dealing but it goes away. You gotta take your past, fuck it into submission and cum all over it with figuring out a solution, cause even though it may not feel like it, their is a solution to everything man. Reach out to people if you need to man, some will surprise you and be very helpful

Godspeed man

looks like the edgy summerfags are here

You're not being retarded.
What's the shitty tat?

mfw my gf is the reverse of this
mfw i have no face
I feel bad because she wants to kick it EVERY SINGLE NIGHT and I'm just like babe I have... things lol

Your being ducking retarded

I have no idea but I don't want my qtpie waifu getting a tattoo it makes me really uncomfortable

You're welcome man. She loves you man, of course she doesn't mean what she says, usually people say things blindly without any thought of what those words could do to someone, but never truly mean it or want to hurt a person.

Everything is gonna work out man, but to make it work out, you gotta work on it.

I think this is what you guys mean. No pepe though.

Really makes you think

> Im 22
>every waking moment my head is filled with pure nois
> no else can hear the noise
> abused as child
> have alot of mental issues
> can become a monster with ease
>grandma understood
> shes been gone for awhile
> I can't leave this world by my own hands
> can't let em win, can't let them

we don't deserve this earth

Just a tip since you'll get over your 19 year old faggotry soon. Start eating healthy and stop drinking sodas, you got a long way to go and its going to be shitty if you're fucking yourself up eating greasy food and getting kidney stones

>Your being ducking retarded
What did he mean by this?

I thought my hedonistic nature would keep me relatively happy. But i feel empty still every time i arrive home and lay down. No amount of drugs or sex or parties will ever make me truly happy and that's frightening

>abused as a child
What happened

Then try stopping for a while. I did. And never went back to it. Now I have an amazing girl of 5 yrs and she loves me more than i can even comprehend.

find something that fulfills you. most people find this in significant other, but it could also be through a hobby, work, etc.
think back on your life, as far back as your earliest memory if necessary. have you ever felt complete? what do you think was essential in achieving that feeling?

youtube.com/watch?v=MH17AHIklCM
youtube.com/watch?v=RR77LZoJ3uY
youtube.com/watch?v=bI4mQuuyYE8
youtube.com/watch?v=TxnokRvrcvI
should I post more?
I think I still have some links somewhere.

>Tfw I'll never experience real pure long term love
>Listening to lovey music right now
>Link related youtube.com/watch?v=P7DEOA03GG4
Oh well, at least my sugarbabies love me for the night. I'm too corrupted to commit man..

Simple Plan anybody?
youtube.com/watch?v=vLl1NDwMJps

Are you me?

I dated a girl from december 2015 to april this year. By march she said "I love you". I was happy because I did too. I fell in love with her the very same day I met her. I had my share of stupid, meaningless relationships on the past, with no feelings in the way, but this time was different. Besides it was the very first time some one, other than family members, say they loved me.

Thing is shebegan her clases and we got a little apart, talking when we could and meeting when possible .

Untill one day, out of the blue, she stop replying my text entirely.

Got desperate.

It extended for a little more than two weeks.

It turned out she met another guy in her classes. She didn't wanted to tell me.

And here I am, still thinking about her and how fast her "love" for me runed out. How fast she got herself some one else. How broken i've become in four months.

I know this is not the greatest problem in the universe.

But, fuck, I don't want to keep on living

I've been partying hard for most of my adult life pairing it with my drugs addiction. 2 years ago decided to get clean and everyone I knew stopped gradually talking to me.
I found myself completely alone, without an education and inside a skin that doesn't feel like me own.
Being clean made me sad and bitter, I haven't talk to anyone more than a couple of minutes in these 2 years. I'm stuck in a cycle of self absorbed misery. I would probably end myself if I weren't the only thing my mom has left.

But user. If you don't believe the bad stuff, how can you believe the good stuff?

fuck bitches get money

heres some heavy music then, not much I can do in the picture department for feels
>GREAF - At your worst
youtube.com/watch?v=E_eEA86e960
Brian Eno - By this river
The Black Noodle Project - She prefers her dreams, The One
Ben Howard - To be alone
Grouper - Heavy Water / I'd rather be sleeping
Pearl Jam - Wishlist
Fink - Pills in my pocket
Elliot Smith - Between the bars
Fugazi - I'm so tired
Bruce Springsteen - If I should fall behind

just a few that come to mind, if somebody wants me to suggest more I'll gladly do it

Ok that sounds like a totally reasonable course of action there buddy.
Good luck with that.

Who the hell is this guy

i know your pain m8. fell helplessly in love with a gorgeous girl and in the span of a week she went from "i could marry you, user" to "i really tried to make it work and i just couldn't".
shit sucks, gotta move on though

I have a similar plan. Sadly I'm only 18 for now

I had something like that happen to me. Move on, she's old news, you've got the world to explore.

> be me 6
> move from small town to big city
> docs can fix me mom said
> meets a guy recently out of jail
> no money for the meds I need she gives it to him for drugs
> small fat kid
> told I eat too much get smacked in the face
> get beat on till im 12
> gran gets ill mom leaves him so we can take care of her
> she passes a week before im 19
> mom packs us up to move back with bf
> I spend 3 months on the streets cause
> small fat kid got hate to motivate and grew up
> he hit me
> im dumb stupid monster
> choke him him too see if he begs me mercy like I did as a child
> gran would not want this
> let him go
>wait 3 months for my big sis too get me
> live with sis now im still broken tho

You just sound burnt out.

I shot heroin and drank like a fish for 6 years and realized the instant gratification kinda sucked after awhile, i moved on to meth and almost fucked my life up

Maybe take a few weeks off from the bars and the coke and the girls, and you'll find happiness in it again

Dave Grohl of Foo Fighters and Nirvana fame

>grab a brush and out on a little makeup

Life sucks when you don't have any motivation to do anything, or know what to do at all, and having no friends, and not having or have ever had an intimate, sexual relationship with someone of the opposite sex.

Who else on the same boat as me?

holy fuck was just listening to Spiders by SOTD

feel free dude post as much as you can, people don't give feels music enough credit in these threads

I have tried, still try.
I'm so fucking broken right now, I can't even feel good talking to anyone.
I have went to therapy, but it just doesn't work.

It's not like I wanna be an hero, but I just realize that I don't have any reason to keep trying. Depression can be the most ruthless bitch

This songs gives me feels and nostalgia for things i've never experienced

youtube.com/watch?v=riqgGnvOG1U

>dont have any motivation to do anything
check
>or know what to do at all
check
>and having no friends
got two.. but check
>and not having or have ever had an intimate sexual relationship
check
I need someone so bad

You should listen some porcupine Tree songs. They'll get your feels going

Holy shit that is the gayest fucking song i've ever heard

I'm this guy
I know of porcupine tree, great stuff

I know how this feels, it's not like you don't have your share of people who cares about you, it's just that you don't feel loved and that can be really hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=gBs-cZs9m8U

look m8, i've been severely depressed for 5 years and had dysthymia for 9 years and if i've learned anything during this time it's that you've got to do what your brain knows your soul needs, even if it hurts the whole time.
accept what happened. it isn't your fault. there is nothing you could have done. it just wasn't meant to be.
A few years ago, Alex Smith was QB for the 49ers. He was on track to win the QB passer title that year but got a minor injury and Colin Kaepernick subbed in for him. Smith recovered, but he didn't start again the rest of the season and was ultimately replaced. Know why? Despite how amazing Smith was playing, Kap was just better. In the end, Smith went to another team and had some great seasons, and now Kap fucking sucks.

That's one normie ass song.

What do I do Sup Forums?
The fuel of my life is my rage and hate but she gave me something else.
we are no longer together my hate and rage are gone. What is the point how do I continue without either?

eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=166389&n=Bye moot.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=8OgAAGpERyo
I'm looking for more, but it's hard to find them.

It really sucks being the best you can be, but still be ugly enough to know that you'll never have a really cute girl in your arms, and that you'll have to settle for girls that no one's willing to date. In a way, I feel like a hypocrite. Why would anyone settle for me?

youtube.com/watch?v=HogSJvwNqmM
>Shiki OST, Mosaic

youtube.com/watch?v=GwTqNNXNQnA
>Spirited Away OST, Sixth Stop

youtube.com/watch?v=yylNjQ9tLY8
>Grave of the Fireflies OST, Hotaru no Haka

youtube.com/watch?v=aalI-pmhgb4
>Silent Hill 2 OST, Alone in the town

4 am here, my eyes are swollen from crying
any user wanna talk? i just want someone to talk to

eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=132836&n=yume_river_loop.swf
youtube.com/watch?v=4gSh7_P1saM
youtube.com/watch?v=Eht8_rhVMOs
youtube.com/watch?v=v-ClSlzzkFI
some good soundtracks, nhk ni youkoso has great feels music.

I currently have a crush on the same girl for five years now. We have been friends for 3 and close friends for maybe 2. But the thing is her boyfriends always make her stop talking to all the guys she knows. So basically every few months she stops talking to me and whenever they break your we pick up where we left off. Except this time she told him she was gonna a talk to me anyways for a few months unail he insisted on it. But in the extra time she helped me out with my grand dad's and uncles deaths. At one point she even said "I hope you know how important you are to me" " you give me a reason to be here and make life not seem as bad" but now I don't want to try to task to her because she will ignore me( She responded when she was on vacation so I think it's related to the guy) and it would make the guy more hostile to me. This guy is really controlling though. Every day he reads all of our texts (when we used to talk) and he makes her text him immediately if I ever try to talk to her. My buddy who hangs out with him also heard him say that he is just with her for sex at this point. Knowing her I don't think she realises it and has convinced herself he cares but I don't know what to do about it I'd love advice. Also I'm just gonna mention this even though you probably know by now I'm underage but I feel like in feel threads nobody cares plus its 3 months until im 18.

what's on your mind user

Replace her and she with him and he and you've got Rem in Re:Zero.

eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=95972&n=user_partysover.swf
that's all, I could look for more if someone really wants it, but if not then that's all I'm posting.

i would give you a rim job