Heya ! Post a game you started but havent finished and why

Heya ! Post a game you started but havent finished and why.

Archives.

Sword Coast Legends.
Too many words.

2 busy weebing out on anime and manga/manwa

Both Witcher 3 expansion packs. Lost interest after beating the initial game story; having difficulty getting into the expansion.

Feel ya

AC 1 , all bioshocks dunno , i tried to finish them , but the gameplay was so monotonous in both series that i played like 3 hours and then deleted them

yea , hearts of stone gets a little boring but the second dlc blood and wine is gorgeous , assuming you liked the witcher 3 world and story

>gameplay was so monotonous

For me, that's what kills most single player RPGs, including Witcher 3.

Archives is fucking retarded with all of the staircases but seath is ez with a +5 chaos zwei

Because it is the shitiest rpg ever

Almost every game I've played. I'm really bad at committing to things.

>hearts of stone gets a little boring but the second dlc blood and wine is gorgeous

That's what I've learned from reviewers. Yes, I loved the initial story and world.

well i enjoyed witcher 2 and 3 , finished them both 2 times , they have so many things to offer you ,also you can port the save from 2 to 3 , so its like playing an even bigger game , that changes in the proccess

That's why you look at reviews prior to purchase. In my opinion, most new games on the market today suck ass.

a game that i feel ashamed for not finishing , it had everything i wanted , yet i stopped playing for no reason at all

I did exactly the same. Not too sure why.

Jup, as a huge fan of the series I have to say, the second half of DS is kinda awful. Archives, basically anything new londo, izalith, probably forgetting something. Despite running through the game near deathless nowadays, those zones just never sat well with me.

For some reason I've always liked blighttown though. Atmosphere reminds me of some 80's movies and the zone is highly explorable. Just use the spider buckler if you need to, it's really not all that bad.

Fallout 4. I bought it for pc. played for like 15 minutes. It sucked.

and i as well.

EDF 4.1, it really was fun as fuck but I just think I got overwhelmed and pussied out for some reason when I found out there was like 90 levels

Dragon Age: Origins. The first few hours are too much fun for me to not start again constantly. Also, most horror games - they just get boring.

i tried to play the DS series but i couldnt find myself to keep on , its not about the difficulty , its about the emptiness on the story

> most horror games are boring
have you played alan wake ?
silent hills ?
resident evil (1-4 , the others arent horror at all)

The final boss was too fucking hard back then. But some day I'm gonna beat the shit out of this motherfucker.

Lost my save file and was too annoyed to start over again. This was many years ago, of course, since it's a Playstation 1 game.

Had no internet, but I had this preinstalled just in case. Found it ok enough, plowed through it all the way to the end boss, then restarted because I realised I killed that starting cow lady and I could have let her live, so then a ran through it again in like ... 5 hours? Then I realised how easy it is, even with no kills. And the literal gay autisum stuff didn't seem so tolerable the second time.

I can see why the fan culture is so awful though, they have trans ppl, gay guys, stammering anime nerds, lol random yelling, they/them pronouns. And it's easy as fuck for srubs.

Good enough for the weekend stuck with out tv or internet though. Replaying Risk of rain and FTL kept me from going crazy after it.

I enjoy those games (not so much most Silent Hill games), but I was referring more to Outlast, Amnesia, Dead Space, Alien Isolation etc.

these are based on jumpscares , they are not actually horror games

The game, and I just lost it again.....

tedious amount of boring walking around the mansion without having any idea what you're looking for, and once you finally get to kill your victim it's not really that satisfying anyway.