When did you change from liking tits to liking ass?

When did you change from liking tits to liking ass?

Self bump. Delicious

When I met my current gf. She's got an ass like two moons, man.

Around Highschool, tits are cool also.

Share?

This

She's rather big, not sure it would be sppreciated

Around the time I turned 18

My exgf. Her ass was godesslike, her body was amazing but the ass.. oh my god. It was big. And she kept teasing me with it everywhere. She knew i loved it. Then all of a sudden she breaks up with me...

Then you shared her nudes to feel better ?

Never, have always been an ass guy. tits arent even in my top 5 qualities I look for in a girl

If tits arent in your top 5, then you might as well look at men.

It's more about mood for me. If I'm out and I see a nice ass in some tight jeans, I'll obsess over ass for the remainder of the day. Likewise with tits. I can't pick one over the other.

Nah man, tits > ass every day. I can appreciate a good ass, but nothing compares to a nice rack in my book.

You can just tell how lose her skin is by looking at it...

for me, it's not all just about physical looks

More like only in your magazines am I right

When i realized its a lot easier to find good ass than it is to find good tits on an asian

YEAH ME TOO IT'S ALSO ABOUT WHAT THE INSIDE OF HER PUTH PUTH TASTES LIKE TOO AMIRITE

this.

Faggot.

not for me but irmv

Always been an ass man and boy. A female ass that is I love an small to medium tit with a nice bullet nipple but them assessment make me diamonds

When the gay agenda brainwashed you

when I started fucking this girl

I didn't. I never liked tits. Always been an ass man.

30 here.

never really been an ass guy. around 26 I started seriously appreciating hips tho

can we get an English translation plz, thnx

She just left the house, anyone interested?

I don't get you tits vs ass faggots, it's not like they're exclusive. I like all my deparents to be well funded.

I have always loved ass, still love tits but ass is top notch

When I stuck my cock in my GF's ass

When I realized fucking a girl in the ass and feeling her cum around your cock is a 1000x better than fucking even the best of tits.

cause tits

Btw is does anyone here have a cute gf they want to share through kik? I'll be sharing my gf too.

Sorry man, forgot just how self-conscious she is about her backside. Turns out I don't have any good asspics left. Have all I got instead, then.

>I like ass

yes post kik name

Probably when every fucking girl started wearing yoga pants.

Some frontside

When i turned 14

ar550c

same here, i miss the 1900s. tight jeans are also