>be me
>walking home from work
>get mugged
>reach for my trusty fully licensed, registered, and approved safety pistol
>youpickedthewrongguy.jpg
>quickly draw but struggle to remove mandated childproof lock
>get stabbed
>fight with one hand and finally get it opened
>quickly try to pull ammo out of locked ammo box as it is illegal to carry loaded pistols
>get stabbed some more
>open box and struggle to load the bullet into my single round non detachable safety magazine
>reallylosingalotofblood.gif
>gun finally loaded
>fire first legally mandated warning shot into air
>kill innocent bystander 3 blocks away
>pass out from blood loss
>police arrive and arrest him
>I am charged with murder
>life in prison
>criminal wins lawsuit against gun manufacturer for traumatic experience
>criminal gets time served because racist fascist pigs profiled him
>criminal wins lawsuit against me for gun violence
>mfw justice is served

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7ce_1359545609
osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=17808
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kill innocent bystander 3 blocks away
>I am charged with murder
>mfw justice is served

A falling Bullet won't even kill you if you shoot it up in the air, handgun rounds are already weak at killing and even more so when it has none of the kinetic energy left and is just free falling.

>walking home from work
Does Clinton also outlaw cars in your distopian future?

this isn't call of duty, pistols aren't "weak" like it's some fucking stat, look it up there are cases of people being killed by falling PISTOL bullets

>2018
>still using cars
Everybody will have to walk mandatory 24/7 because of pollution

wow are you ever fucking stupid.

femanon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, and I would never bf you or even have you as friends. you would probably realise that i'm too pretty for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting tits, because i have the right to post on this website without getting slut shamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

yeah you tell them!

No one asked, you fucking degenerate.

>slut shamed
>oldfag

choose one

fuck the patriarchy!

tits or gtfo

If shooting bullets up killed people why would the army fire live ammo up everytime someone important dies ?

Tits or gtfo attention whore

T.i.t.s.
O.R.
G.t.f.o.

you really are fucking stupid

>ever hear of blanks?

What goes up must come down retard.

it's illegal to fire into the air BECAUSE of the possibility of wounding or killing someone. That's why warning shots are such a controversial and often times punishable issue.

That's some great bait there. I have no clue why there are people in this thread that think this is real

Totally won't happen OP. When Hitlery finally defeats the NRA the civil war starts. You're going to get shot fighting for food.

>be out looking to mug someone
>see op cruising the alleys looking for cock to suck
>point pistol at him, demand money
>starts a rant about mexicans building walls
>tries to wedge his sig out from between his waistband and diabeetus gut with his greasy cheetos fingers, is making wooshing sounds with his mouth to try and hit bullet time
>shoot him before he even touches the pistol
>loot the corpse, fuck his mom

Sounds legit, that is why we should do what we can to stop her from winning.

feminism shit is SO CASH all the neck beards won't get girlfriends and all penises must die, you're all jealous of a powerful independent women idiot like me

>what is physics
Retard

Hey Neckbeard Faggots,
My name is Jessica, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the beach volleyball team, and on my cheerleading team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot man who has money and a bigger dick than yours (He just bought me diamond earrings; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch of a man, kill all men. - real feminism

made me kek pritty gud

0/10 bait.
no guns here in australia, and i've never been mugged. i can walk just about anywhere perfectly safely. your country is the united states of total paranoia.

Based

Are you stupid people get killed from people shooting their guns off into the air. The bullet goes up, then gravity kicks in after it's gone up for a while, it starts coming back down. It picks up speed cause gravity, shooting off even small bullets that are hardly considered lethal can travel around a mile and still be lethal and that's just shooting straight on a horizontal level or even skipping off water like a lake.

Try looking up on google about people getting killed by falling bullets, it makes the news every so often because people fire them off into their air on major holidays and celebrations sometimes and people get killed from it.

ugh an australian all you people do is complain about how dangerous the wild life is there, guess what i been walking around just about anywhere on the earth for years and the wildlife has never killed me, you people are totally paranoid.

>guns are the reason for muggings
where in Australia do you live? I live in Sydney CBD and I've had needles, knifes, broken bottles even a fucking brick pulled on me in Liverpool

Hitlary Clitton will be the worst president in recent history, she cheated against Bernie, anyone who supports her regardless of that and all the terrible things she's done is a brown shirt feminazi or those people that help by do nothing. The wage gap isn't real, women choose to work less hours but they are paid the same for every hour men are in the same job position. The only people who are actually affected are actresses and musicians that make less than popular male actors and musicians but they are still making millions, I hardly see how it's a priority. White women feminists are the most elite group directly under the billionaire ruling class in America, don't believe the lies. Trump is pretty bad too, no doubt she's behind it all. the 2nd amendment protects the first, gay rights and a woman's right to choose is constitutional. Fuck the two party system's evil empire. When they come for your guns, meet up in D.C.

It's different when your country is becoming filled with nigger ghetto fucks

Netherlands here, same deal. We don't need to defend against stabbing people because WE DON'T HAVE THEM. Our cops aren't a bunch of asshats like america's.

luckily our police force cleans them up amiright

True

> Be Amerifat
> Own a gun

o rly?
liveleak.com/view?i=7ce_1359545609

>fedora tipping intensifies

Just carry a knife too then. That's what I do. You could of stabbed back and then had plenty of time to get everything together and shoot him after.

melbourne. i did say just about anywhere. there are a couple places down here too where you probs wouldn't walk around at night. i think it's more the feeling down here that you don't have to be packing heat to stop yourself from being killed.

Okay well no muggers. This was personal.

Aussies and water germans wouldn't be able to comprehend the fight that Americans must take part in for the future of the world, end of days conspiracies lie at the top of the military industrial complex, the oil families and the banks. Taking on their evil may prove to be an impossible task. It starts with auditing the federal government, ending the black project research. Starve them and vote libertarian for a smaller centralized constitutional government.

>Melbourne, in the state of Victoria, is generally a very safe city; however, it is not immune from crimes commonly associated with large urban areas.
osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=17808

Your death will be remembered, the patriarchy needs you in the spirit world, after all we are all traveling spirits that never die - Ronald Reagan

yeah getting mugged isn't personal?
that's not fucking business
it's personal

honestly shake my head every time some condescending european talks about how great they are, ignorant kid. it's nice that you feel that your country is a nice safe little space disconnected from the rest of the world; must be a pretty good feeling.

cry more you little piss baby

>robbing someone
>this time it's personal

Mugging is nothing but business, do you actually think that the mugger gives two shits about the person? No, they just want their shit. Stop shaking whatever brain cells you have left around, they're only ones to make it this far and trust me, last thiny you need is to lose more

Our cops are fucking pussies

shaddaph fishhie, itz da rulez of dis "white manz world" we live in.
untilll the tumbeler retardes caus the 1st interweb world war by inciting flame wars about oppression and vaginas and black lives mattering more than non black lives

Besides that there is the fact that it is a general rule, which holds precedence regardless of how unrealistic it soun-- I mean reads...

American "edjucation" at work.

May I suggest some physics for dummies?

tits or gtfo