Hi /b, should I cheat on my girl with my ex?

Hi /b, should I cheat on my girl with my ex?

Hell yeah, bitches cheat all the time, why shouldn't we?

No.

Stay faithful to the one you're with.

My girl is like dependent on me and would never cheat. I'm normally not the type either, but I just wanna fuck my ex.

Just do it Jon, we know you will you spineless faggot

Idk man.

This. Don't be a typical 'alpha' male. Stick with your girl or leave her and fuck others. Not both.

You lose respect to yourself and your honor once you cheat.

Yeah why not?

Alright Zuko, relax with the honor.

when in doubt, jerk it out

Yes. And then come home and fuck your gf with your ex's pussy juices on your dick. Then tell us about it all in detail after. Life's too short not to cheat.

Post pictures of both and will be able to answer it properly.

That's what I want to do tbh.

You're a god damn coward user

lmao

fuck you honestly. Do your girl a favor and go fuck that other girl, reguardless of whether you tell her or not she WILL find out and dump your ass and will literally fuck better guys than you and youre gonna feel like shit for going back to old pussy.

Do it faggot. Don't listen to these pussies.

I mean, it's not the only other pussy I'd be getting.

Just sayin' "I can't control myself well enough to not breach someones trust, but I still want them to make me feel like a less shitty person in my day to day life WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" seems pretty cowardly to me user.

What if she's cheating on me too?

fact is, if youre trying to fuck other girls, just let her go. She deserves to jump around from dick to dick too. just fucking dump her and let her be a hoe.

Don't be a typical beta male. Get pussy and fuck love. It's a fairy tale. You know what staying 'true' to that one special person will get you 50 years from now? If everything does work out you'll be with a dry, bitchy vagina who won't even feel like fucking you anymore and maybe some shitty kids. It's all not worth the agrivation. By all means stay in a relationship because that's garunteed pussy but you should still do what feels good in the moment because you never know if it's your last moment.

>fucking your ex

shes an ex for a reason. dont stir that pot. fuck your gf

Hmm.

White knight faggots gtfo.

Then be a man and leave? What part of not being a piece of shit is hard to understand?

Best sex you'll ever have op. You'll loose the chick ur currently fucking with and ur ex. But the sex.

Nothing to stir. Casual sex. I'm completely emotionally cut.

this

Why not just tell your gf that you'll fuck your ex? That's how my first threesome happened.

As long as you're 100% sure your ex isn't crazy and is completely emotionally cut too, then I say go for it. Fucking a crazy ex will potentially fuck your life in the process so just be warned.

then be single and fuck whoever you want
quit being ignorant

You need to ask if you should cheat?

You obviously don't love your girlfriend. Save her the pain. Leave her. Be free to do whatever you want.

This, don't cheat if you really love her. You will always regret it.
Take it from someone who has done it.

Don't do it, be faithful don't be a scumbag.

She's just yanking you round, m8 she'll leave as soon as you leave yours

I would, but thats just because im still in love with my ex. I know it. It's a hard thing to admit but its a moot point anyway.