I would fuck her without hesitation if ever given a chance, and so would every user here on Sup Forums...

I would fuck her without hesitation if ever given a chance, and so would every user here on Sup Forums. Same thing for that other iCarly girl. Would anybody say 'no'?

Would wreck it.

Wonder if she gives good head.

I would turn Miranda Cosgrove into a cum bucket.

Even though he was there first?

Any gifs?

That Victoria Justice chick is way hotter imo

Kinda hard to believe jennette and miranda's mouths were probably on his greasy cock once.

I already fuck her

OMg yes!

u got moar?

She is really beautiful in this pic.

I don't fap to bishes who fug basketball americans

What's his name again?

anyone watch the netflix show that she's on?

Dan "Hit It But Never Quit It" Schneider

Dan "rough rider" Schneider

I wouldn't.

You can't even begin to understand how badly I want to clap those asscheeks all over my cock.

which one?

Oh god. I just want to cum inside her the second my dick touches her vagina. It would be a dream for her to have my kids. Im in love with her

shes already wrecked because of the nigger-cock she had to handle
of course, see my answer above

I'd say no; I'd prefer my girlfriend. Bomb ass pussy and she actually loves me
>crazy right

It just breaks my heart to know that another guy fucked her and took her virginity when it should have been me!! :(

I love her guys. Just kills me to know we can never be because she will never know i exist. If i just had the oppertunity to meet her just once. I could change her mind

I'm sure you'll meet her someday, annon.

Baby doll, if your reading this, just know i love you babe

Is that real or what?

It's fake but you can still fantasize and fap

No faggit. My baby doll would never expose her body like that. Shes no slut

Remember when a bunch of slutty pics she sent to some douche bag got leaked? Your waifu is a slut. She only lusts to be used by as many men as possible. Your cock will never be enough. And that's all that matters to her.

Does anyone else see
>see me feel me touch me play me
? Was this a gift from Dan "I'll give you some pinballs" Schneider?

kys

Fuck you stupid nigger

looks like my aunt Helga.

That bags been Stretched out to fucking hell by now.

To say that it's been WRECKED would be putting it mildly.

>Oh god. I just want to cum inside her the second my dick touches her vagina. It would be a dream for her to have my kids. Im in love with her

she's a nigger lover

I HATE WOMEN! !

Did she really fuck that burnt ass nigger?

Holy shit, cunt rekt lol

is that Andre Drummond?

Dan "She's a fighter Hold her tighter" Schneider

He is.
If he fucks like he shoots free throws, no wonder she's left him after a month or so.

>basketball americans
thats my new favorite term for zulus

>Anonymo
lol I bet she got AIDS also, niggers always carry aids when they are over 20 because they fuck skanks that have it

Yes she did. You could google The words "Jennette McCurdy Boyfriend" if you don't believe.

The dude said in an interview that he couldn't believe he was fucking that Nickelodeon girl he used to watch on tv.

Also Carly came very close to getting Blacked herself on her new CBS tv show. They were setting her character up to start dating some black male stripper which she was getting wet for.
Thankfully the show got canceled do to low ratings before a kiss happened.
>Image very related.

Kek

Hes a beast tho, the team is just trash. Hes the Calvin Johnson of Detroit

Team is getting slowly better, although I don't like Reggie Jackson at all. He's a beast in the paint, that's right, prolly the best big man as of now. Way better than DeAndre.
Hope Stan does a miracle

>CBS tv show
*NBC tv show

Miranda Cosgrove for sure. Her, eh, why not.

Why is everyone soo racist against africans on here? :/

you've obviously never been around them. they're always scamming, always stealing, always lying even when not necessary, always shuffling, always mumbling their nigger slang

Hes the most underrated big in the league, no doubt. I like Reggie but he seems like Westbrook jr.. DeAndres just a great rim protector, i think Drummonds already due to pass him up potentially Cousins too.

Because it's an inside job.

Also
Welcome to your first week on Sup Forums, user.

and violent... they're fucking apes

Because niggers deserve it.

Pure coincidence Goy

It's all in your mind

Stop wearing that tin foil hat.

And go back to Sup Forums while you're at it!

Also Drummond isn't a half psycho like Cousins.
RJ learned from Russ in his OKC years, but he learned the worst: he's not as explosive as him, so he's potentially more detrimental to the team if he plays like him.

Thread died after the nigger was injected into the "sichiyation"

Lol yeah Cousins is damnear insane but he puts up big numbers without being a shot blocker. By the time Drummonds offense fully developes he'll be the best center in the game. Plus KCP is getting better so that'll help to open up the floor.