WOW, I didn't know you guys were all nazis.I hope you aren't listening to any alternative music

WOW, I didn't know you guys were all nazis.I hope you aren't listening to any alternative music..

archive.is/INuIP

Well they don't call it the alt-right for nothing.

Don't fall for it.

But hip-hop was a mostly underground phenomenon for ages

Checkmate, atheists

Liking Exuma is racist now because he's obscure deal with it please buy Taylor Swift iTunes gift cards vinyl is racist

bump limit -1

crashing thia thread with no surviviors

who's with me?

this is a cute reinterpretation of the real world

This is fucking stupid because a lot of black people didn't like the messages of hip-hop back then and that's why conscious hip-hop existed, that was the entire point of it, it was not an invention of white people. Besides that hip-hop is so far past the "conscious" vs. "hardcore" phase at this point it's a moot point, like if you're talking about this it's already ancient history. Only for ppl who were in their 30s in the 90s and want to act like they still know shit

>it's a rich liberal capitalist blogger thinks they're not racist because they put blacks on a pedestal episode

the beastie boys were well known by "alternative rock" fans because started as a fucking NYHC band. goddamn these race baiting journos

srry wasn't for you

>By Molly (((Osberg)))

lol her face is shaped like moonman

holy fucking shit your right
thanks for the laugh user

>rabbi

I always knew A Tribe Called Quest were white supremacists!

>Don't listen to independent music goy, If you do you're a nazi and will lose your job, just listen to the music we give you

>“Alt-country,” another fantastically diffuse genre, defined itself along less overtly racial lines, in part because it sprung out of dissatisfaction with chart-toppers who were already pasty (if also kinda lame). Depending on who you ask, the genre is either a punk-inflected brand of country or a throwback to the genre’s Depression-era origins or something more reminiscent of the Delta Blues. But as the music historian Diane Pecknold notes, as hokey, supposedly “effeminate” country music topped the charts in the ‘90s and hip-hop mainstreamed:

>Hip urbanites embraced alt-country as a counterculture, looking to older country roots as a way to express their mainstream popular music of all sorts and reconfigure burlesque abjection into a familiar, deeply nostalgic form of white guy cool-supremacy in the process.

SHUT IT DOWN

Please don't dedicate daily threads to these sites. As if this board couldn't get any worse.

Who writes this shit? Jesus, Journalists are so prone to being the worst people ever.

Ooo, don't trigger me matey.
Actually all of the best Alt. Country being made these days is being made by artists who didn't vote Trump.
I was actually going to start a Country thread about it but I thought better about it and didn't.

Batman v Superman was right. The media is SHIT

I know people like you live off manufactured outrage, but making these threads every day is not funny anymore. Believing in whatever politics does not make you a cool user. Stop shitting up the board with inane horseshit that's not about discussing music.

>I just come here to discuss music
>Honestly guys!

Molly (((Osberg)))

What do Jewish journalists have against what white people like? Black journalists don't shit on "white music" by calling it racist. People like whatever music they like for a bunch of different reasons. Culture, personal experiences, what they think sounds nice. But it's always Jewish journalists that say what white people like is racist. I don't get it.

sounds like you're ready for the truth, lad

Richard Spencer is a fucking fag and is controlled opposition meant to make the altright/trump look bad. Mainstream media just uses this guy as a scapegoat to go "see look TOLD you they were nazis!!!". No one actually gives a fuck about this clown in our movement. Sam Hyde is our leader

who's the guy in the pic

Ding ding ding

I seriously hope none of you are stupid enough to believe that man is anything it a plant.

>her

So you're saying that Common, A Tribe Called Quest, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Lupe, Kanye, and Kendrick are all secretly Nazis?

You know things are getting fucky when Sup Forums starts to bleed. Like a canary in a coal mine.

infamous nazi michael stipe

(((Osberg)))

>A tribe called quest
>Nazis and/or white supremacists
Phife didn't die for this

Salon has been dethroned 2bh

Sup Forumslack here

You're right. I come here to get away from Sup Forums, but the rabid progressives are fighting the culture war on all fronts. Shit's going to hit the fan soon.

You watch, in time, any sort of quality music will be derided as "oppressive" and "a product of privilege" that has to be censored or destroyed. I would love for music to be a haven where everyone can set aside political and cultural affiliations and bond over a universal art form, but that seems impossible.

is exactly the kind of apathy that ruins an art form. Burying your head in the sand does nothing to fend off the rising tide of shit.

I hate to get political on Sup Forums, but I'm warning you, music is the next thing to go if you aren't willing to defend it.

>berg

this is the unbearable whiteness of indie pt 2: electric niggaloo

I've never read that article, but I can't believe they thought it was a good idea.

This reads like someone writing in imitation of someone who read a lot of hip-hop magazines but who has never read any hip-hop magazines themselves so they don't understand why the writer they're copying says any of the things they say or why they say them the way they say them

>(((BERG)))

cool it with the anti-semitic remarks

>last name ends in berg
>distantly polish
>never even met a Jew in real life
am I cursed

wtf i love common now

>never even met a Jew in real life
Sounds like you're blessed

Hey lads Sup Forums here. Is Sup Forums redpilled or do we need to start a colony here?

no we're a bunch of gay librrals