Be me

>be me
>handsome, white, eurofag
>freelancing in the art field with the past ten years of my life spent taking advantage of the "free" in freelance
>lived and worked in the states for a couple of years, mainly Westcoast.
>traveled Europe doing contract work for a couple of years
>finished my decade long world tour over a year in Asia, mainly China
>handsome, white and do well, I wouldn't call myself alpha as I'm a typical introverted artfag, but I have gotten laid. Plenty
>I've bedded women of every creed and color, dated most ethnicities
>returning home and meet a girl significally younger than me. Fall hard and ready to settle down with her, for the first time in my life actually in love
>she's also artistic, beautiful, funny, intelligent but most of all she's got soul
>being me, I'm clearly no white supremacist

Tell me why Sup Forums are white girls so superior?

Pic somewhat related

how does one travel the world this long without money?
i think i would die within the first 3 days

i don't want to study and my life is boring
i also want to get laid

Freelancing, meaning I take the odd jobs and short contracts with whatever company I can find that fits my field of fairly narrow expertise

why did you start a racist thread faggot?

Butthurt

racism is stupid

Op here, it's not about racism really

it is.
and its dumb.

are you gonna show them nudes of your aryan girlfriend you're so proud of?

Nah, not really no

What kind of art did you make?

>I seem to find certain kinds of girls more attractive more than others.
>racist

what?

racism is normal, wanting your genes to stay in your ingroup and having in group preferences is the most human/tribal thing to feel

what kind of art? like this?

Lol@white girls being superior. Funny man you are.

thats not at all what he said

worshipping trees is normal in all sorts of ass backward shit holes.
i dont care about your ass backward shit hole.
its time to stop.

>the most
can you stop talking shit for just a minute?
a lot of people like racemixing and exotic women

Mainly digital painting, illustrations and children's books material

Get into murals...spraypainting...pays a fuckload

and other worship God or Gods, that is also normal and human, and you can't stop feeling something that is normal and that you were born with.

you do that, Ranjeet, I bet many white women would love mixing it up and having shit-coloured children

It's not about her skin. It's about her. She happens to be white.

You probably feel a connection because you're the same (as in the same culture and interests.)

Racism is natural. It gets a bad rap due to genocide, but really its natural to want to be around people like you.
As a Vet I gravitate toward vets, sometimes Arabs because lets face it, itswho I am used to. But hinestly there is nothing wrong with preferring to be around people of the same race.

What the fuk is this picture???
So offensive...

>Tell me why Sup Forums are white girls so superior?
Because they are white.

Zwarte Piet during Sinterklaas celebration.

Offence is taken, not given.

making judgements based on superficial uninformed reasons is always a problem
your 'comfort' issues are not relevant

>ranjeet
I'm whiter than you are you little entitled shit
just because you're a typical soldier dumb fuck doesn't mean everyone prefers blonde white women or wants to be around people of his race exclusively
i'm german, white, blonde and have green eyes
i bet you have brown eyes and brown hair you little american shit
seriously you are so fucking retarded you need to suffer a painful death immediately

Op
I'm not really racist no. I can't say that I care at all for politics and I don't judge people.

Just strikes me strange that I've never been able to come across all the things that I (me, not all white guys) like and want.

Don't think that it's particularly racist of me to see a pattern. Asian girls can be really beautiful (subjectively speaking here) but I very rarely have a lot in common (whether American Asian or just in Asia) and by "in common" I mean stuff like.. I enjoy reading, music and the kind of movies that I like.
Russian girls, and Eastern European tend to have that - the philosophy and the soul. The looks from time to time but it just never worked out.
Black girls, I can find hot. Sometimes very beautiful - but we just don't connect. And I very often feel very pale.
Hispanic grills are very beautiful - often. It's just never felt right - even though I dated a Puerto Rican for almost two out of these ten years of sowing my oats

did I hit the spot?

I've been wanting to - but always felt like I wouldn't know where to start

ok, then you cn aswer me this: if you live with some people a very long time will you not trust them? Will you not care for them and they will care for you? And will you later trust people who act like those trustworthy people more?

just tell us what you really want, a submissive little wifey

In that case I'd have gone for Asian, without a doubt. Never been so pampered

You could that but your kids will look like retarded mongloids with orange like skin and eys that don't know what race they are, your kids will basically be Leafy, and that is just gross.

Eastern Europe kids are cute

i dont really care if she is blonde/redhead or have blue eyes, only careif she is tall white chubby and have "manface"(i like it). Its not just white my friend, its the norsk master race. I bet my ass that any nordic woman can put your bitch to shame, plus, i ve heard that swedish woman besides being qt are also like bros and chew tobacco

We are Swedish.

I definitely agree. I haven't decided whether or not I want to have kids, but putting white in anything always felt like you're just making a blander version.

this just sounds disgusting, why would you like your woman to be like a man? are you a faggot?

So. Clearly, I don't care for race as far as looks go. And I don't even know what I believe whether race effects behavior or intelligence anymore, seeing as my (white civilized country is currently being raped by shitskins).
And language hasn't really been an issue or barrier. People from all over the world share my few interests and I'm pretty easy to get along with. But it's like there's just something - besides the frame of references, seeing as there's a big age gap between us.

Genuinely interested in your opinions Sup Forums and want to figure this out. It's, like I said, a decade's worth of research behind it so far. But I'm stuck because I'm being called a racist

race isn't just looks, it is intelligence and culture and everything that goes along with it, but I understand you. Stop gettin bothered whn someone calls you a racist.

What is the age gap?

I see, thanks. Oh, sorry for being unclear - the age gap between me and my girlfriend is pretty big which makes us have different frame of reference even though we share culture

OP is clearly retarded. I feel sorry for that idiot.

its not like a man you retard, she is just a bro that you fuck with
now everything makes sense

Its just taste. I've only been really in love once in my life, with a white girl. I used to think the same. But last year i met a black girl and we were fucking for months as fwb. Through circumstances it didnt work out, but i now think i was in love with her. Cant forget about her.

It is racism. But the word racism in itsself is not negative. Racism is just a show of your preference.

Because white girls don't look like baboons
They don't stink,they don't have an attitude, they don't lose their virginity when 10 yrs old,they can read and write,they can say axe.
Everything is better with white girls why would anyone want to fuck a chimp

This guy gets it.

oh yeah, and by curiosity, how tall are you?

Neither do black girls who were adopted by whites. Trust me.

>calling non-white women "exotic"
>not racist
okay

People have a tendency to be with people who are like themselves.

The fact that OP randomly attributes any of that story with race is proof enough of his racism. But on the surface is looks like an idiot stumbling upon racism and getting confused.

YOU FUCKING DUMB IDIOT RACISM MEANS YOU CONSIDER ONE RACE BETTER THAN THE OTHER WHICH IS WHERE MOST OF YOU FAGBOATS FAIL INCLUDING
FAGGOT bitches like the soldier i talked to earlier yeah
THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH HALF ASIANS SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU STUPID CUNT!!

Calm down, you fucking retard.

14 years between you? or what?

Op here
Can I ask where you're from? Because I find that, in America for example, you have these "Oreos" that are practically white - but they're black. Which just.. Probably confuses me even more.. Because then, you have a person: race being of importance as you're clearly attracted. And since you get along well, the person is probably not a nigger. But then what? (nigger by attitude, not skin)

Oh no, just stop with this, "races like themselves ur durr". I am a luso brazilian and i am all like "where da white woman at", i think latinas and mulattas are the most shit tier woman of all, they are only above niggers. EVERYONE loves and wants white woman, they are easily the most qt diverse and exotic(all the types of eye and hair colour, all types of hair texture, reddish skin, all kinds of facial features, etc). Lets go back to ice age and make sexual selection again, throw all non white woman in the toilet and reproduce only with the qts

Btw anyone reading this thread: this means mommy and daddy pay for everything.

Op is hardly a man. Traditional lying poseur. Don't pretend like you make your own living. Nobody cares if you are on the dole.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU FUCKING BITCH BLACK WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO AND ASIANS AND ALL OTHER MIXES
KILL YOURSELF

Are you that underaged Sauerkraut who just spills his Spätzle because someone disagrees with him?

GOD.
Get over that PEOPLE are DIFFERENT.They have DARKER SKIN,or PALE SKIN.They are named pajeet,or typical jack.They are dindu,or they are sorking hispanic.PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT RACES IN ALL FIELDS.Niggers are better to physical work,DUE TO BETTER RESITANCE TO SUNRAYS.Whites are better to survive in harsher climates,due to better vitamin D absorbtion and fat managment.

Thing is,its okay to think we are different.Just dont think that one is better than another because that.OP has his thought that whites are supreme,nad I agree.But does that make us racist?We would date blacks or hispanics as well.

>OP has his thought that whites are supreme,nad I agree.But does that make us racist?
YES YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF RACISTS YOU SICK FUCK
JUST STFU AND KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF
JUST BECAUSE YOU PREFER WHITES DOESN MEAN AANNYY WHITE PREFERS WHITES AND IT SURE AS HELL DOESN'T MEAN WHITES ARE SUPERIOR YOU LITTTLE SHITS

Some mulattas are beautiful because the genetic diversity makes it, same with asians, but whites, daaaam. Those chicks from the south always make woman here in rio look like shit. Genetic diversity indeed makes people look better and be healthyer, but it doesnt need to be achieved through racemixing, not something like black with white or asian with amerindian, i already have A LOT of genetic diversity and thats probably whi i am so healthy and strong

White is objectively better
t. Shitskin

that's your personal opinion and not objectively true at all and calling your women shit just shows what an ass you are
maybe you just prefer them because they are more exotic
kill yourself

NO THEY ARE NOT YOU FUCKING BITCH
I'M WHITER THAN YOU ARE 100% AND I WOULD FUCKING KICK YOUR FACE IN IF I WOULD FIND YOU SO STFU YOU FAG
I'M GOING TO CURESE ZOU WITH BLACK MAGICK IF ZOU DON|T STFU ZOUR WHORE MOUTH

I know you are whiter. But you wouldnt kick my ass. Im objectively stronger as my immediate ancesters were bred for strength.
Doesnt change my mind that white people are better. They dont have to say it, they show it.

It's not racism, it's observation

Yes, 14 years between us. I mean, yes, I suppose it's nothing crazy - but at least enough for us to having been brought up in different climates

IT MAZ NOT CHANGE ZOUR MIND ZOU RETARDED IDIOT BUT ZOU|RE FAR TOO DUMB TO REALIYE IT|S NOT AN OBJECTIVE TRUTH
THERE ARE MANZ MEN DATING OUTSIDE THEIR RACE
IT|S NOT OBJECTIVELZ TRUE ZOU FUCKING IDIOT
IF ZOU WANT TO FIGHT COME AT ME

Yeah, you're totally right, claiming white supremacy isn't racist in the least, especially when there was absolutely no link in the story to why he got to that conclusion.

Why would i fight you?
I have no reason to fight a member of the master race.

Freelancing - working. Living paycheck to paycheck very often just to make ends meet, but being able to live the way I like and where I like. Not alpha, but neither are you, you're on chanchan, friend

Triggered nigger. Op's clearly not trying to be racist so claiming white supremacy in his post seems like a tongue in cheek choice of words to get talking.

Op här, not claiming white supremacy as a universal truth. But in my personal love life - yes

>fucked a nigger once
>not racist