Victoria maple is a aussie chick who said i was a rapist because i sent her a msg saying have you are nice looking have...

victoria maple is a aussie chick who said i was a rapist because i sent her a msg saying have you are nice looking have a good life not even jking im from australia and apparently thats a mean thing to say not my personal army but im sick of this happening pic related

She's too good for you and your beta pickup attempts. deal with it

Well don't be a creepy fuck next time.

Fucking retard.

>maple
clearly CanadaVAustralia shitposting battle

Only beta I see here is you

Put that pussy on a pedestal user, worship those bitches. I'm sure their pussies are drenched from your whiteknight demeanor.

Post her info. False rape accusations deserve life-destruction.

From your post I can deduct that you're some kind of shitskin living in Ausfailia and you're mad that you got rejected by a girl after you harassed and stalked her. Fuck you, OP!

10/10 would rape

These comments: how to white knight 101 ahaha

She's a hot Aussie chick., you sound like a dirty Indian. I don't put it on a pedestal, your are just not worthy of the same women as me. Go back to India

>hey bby
>have you are nice looking
>have a good life
>not even jking im from australia
>pls respond

Yep, Aussie women are fucked man.

Give up and move to thailand.

The women chase YOU.

It's only for your fucking money, but at least they're honest about it, and treat you good for a taste of it.

The women in aus treat you like shit and STILL expect you to pay out.

To be fair you do sound like a bit of a rapist op

> I'm sick of this happening
Exactly how often are you accused of being a rapist OP?

Asking the right questions

Would cum all over that Sasha Grey hoodie

Clearly bait

I'm a white Aussie and I have a foreign gf because Aussie girls are lazy, rude and expect the world at their feet. I'm not saying all but most are fucking psycho scum!

i can vouch for this nigga

>pic related...
sahar.luna

kek

457 visa, job thieving black cunt. Learn English