Well my cunt of an ex girlfriend stole my ps4 out of my house while I was working last night, amongst other things...

Well my cunt of an ex girlfriend stole my ps4 out of my house while I was working last night, amongst other things. I could go the authorities but that would be fucking useless. So I'll leave this here. 2675930049. Her names Kate. Have at her my fellow anons.

NYPA

Fake. If real she would have gone for pc

Virgin fag detected.

I wish it was fake. But the bitch took it.

>I could go the authorities but

they would smell the weed smoke and i'd get fucked

Do why you on Sup Forums? Go and fucking get it back dude. You can't have a woman violate you like this fam.

Does she thinks of you so badly, she knew she could take your console and you wouldn't do shit?

Man up faggot

Man the fuck up and go get it yourself.

Or are you concerned she'll beat the fuck outta you?

I'm with 100%. Stop being a faggot and get your shit back. If you really valued it you'd stop being a fucking cuck

Be me id literally find her and beat the living shit out of her grow some balls fag

>267

She in Philly Sup Forumsro? Heading up there today.

Not your personal army Faggot.

Go get it from where? She probably sold it 4 seconds later. I'm not broke I can get another one. Principality smokey.

Good! Go buy a xbox!

post nudes or I'll go and steal your ps4 from her and I'll play your downloaded copy of ratchet and clank

Newfag cancer
Sup Forums was fun as fuck when groups of people would go so hard lawsuits were filed.......but you niggers would rather go in on traps or some shit

do something then faggot

>Be me
>Did something

Indeed.

Yeah NE