Hypothetically, as a femanon... If I wanted to expose myself...how would I do it? Pic is me...

Hypothetically, as a femanon... If I wanted to expose myself...how would I do it? Pic is me. I model shoes but wouldn't mind modeling my tits on Facebook. Just so I can humiliate my ex. But if I post it I look like a slut

Other urls found in this thread:

caseydworkin.nyc/messeca-brooklyn-spring-summer-16/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

slut

I'll humiliate your ex. Send me some naughty pics privately and I'll message him and tell him all about how I'm satisfying you in ways he couldn't.

I like the shoes . Any tips on design

Model your tits here, to us.

I'm not

I like them

On snapchat?

Got any WITH the red hair? That shit is awesome

make a kik

I've got some from a modeling shoot I did when I lived overseas a bit much though

Show us your dick

kill yourself

Just do like... chaturbate. I did couples shows with my ex(s) all the time, you just have to drag them out with foreplay shit until someone drops the $$$ on you to do what they wanna see.
You're clearly fucked in the head considering your reasoning for doing this, so I have to assume you wouldn't mind getting paid to fool around on cam.

Eh, if you aren't comfortable with it. The red is just so nice. Lol

I can do Snapchat or kik

not a femanon, same dude who posted this photo yesterday

Me

This exact same thread was made yesterday, and everyone asked OP to prove it was them and OP abandoned thread

Don't fall for baits people, literally exact same photo's posted in same order

It was me and nobody helped. It's a question I have

Fell asleep

That's hot! Thanks for sharing

So you're still posting her pics? kek I remember these threads from like 3-4 months ago.

>tfw I live in NYC but I probably don't have a shot in hell at fucking this chick

EVERBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was me

OP what's your kik?

Righteo, if it is actually you this time then prove it with timestamp of tits

Spoiler, it's not actually you

TITS OR GTFO

TITS WITH TIMESTAMP!!!

OP, you said no one will help. I just offered; my Snapchat name is parasailor message there if you are real and want help.

Okay

Serious, what's your kik?

First, you are not that pretty, its all makeup photoshop n shiet, and you dye your hair to look like a natural, second, are acts like this one of "humiliate my ex" that make us, man, think woman are degenerated pieces of shit. Fuk you :3

no timestamp, sage

B8. Murder yourself by sadoku.

OP isn't the chick. I've seen him posting these threads exposing this chick months ago. He's probably just a better ex or beta orbiter. It's definitely not the chick fami.

Ncarrigan5

post feet pics

Username not found, oh well, I didn't need a friend

You could at least create a throw away kik profile if you're going to try to make this bait interesting

I'll bake you a jizz cake

made of jizz and flour and eggs and jizz

but mainly jizz in the jizz cake

mainly jizz!

mainly jizz in the jizz cake. jizz in the jizz cake

baking jizz cakes

for the homeless, for the poor and destitute

fuckin jizz cake for you son, here ya go

then he choke on the jizz cake

then he choke

then they joke, toke, choke on the jizz cake

Hey fat man! Here ya go its a jizz cake!

Hey skinny man, here's three cause you needs three! you're fucking anorexic!

Jizz cake!

Coming for your jizz cake son!

Jizz cake! This cake, there is jizz in this cake! Jizz cake! JIZZ CAKE! JIZZ!

No I dont like yall niggers, no I dont. Yall niggers are niggering up my corn fields again, My corn has been niggered up, and now its no good. No good niggers niggering my corn field.

>Just so I can humiliate my ex
This has to be a bait.
... in case it isn't If you act like a slut you will achieve the opposite and only humiliate yourself. And he will be glad he dodged the bullet. If you want to have your revenge find some great dude, act decent and often post how happy you are. He will be only thinking how he fucked up.

Not only that, you will forget about him while being with the new better guy. If your ex is pathetic he will try to crawl back and beg you to take him back. Then you will have your satisfaction or seeing him humiliated ... if you still care about it at that point.

JFC I'm explaining here basics how this world works.

Post more of yourself whore.

More wearing heels pls

You know that Sup Forums is smarter than you right? Here is the sauce for this boys pics.

caseydworkin.nyc/messeca-brooklyn-spring-summer-16/

>16. There are NO girls on the internet.

Eel