This is spme grade school playground shit

this is spme grade school playground shit

youtube.com/watch?v=XPyF3iaTJOo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is spme?

its "some" when you run out of o's

TYT went downhill super hard in the last year, they are basically the left wing fox news at this point

TYT Politics is still alright, I cancelled my sub over the shit on the main show though. All about Redacted Tonight

you're right, Jordan from tyt politics is great. but the main show is just garbage

yeah no duh theyre retarded mate, so why the fuck are you actively giving them more views?

ergh really? he's the worst. Did you see the interview he did with Alan Grayson? didn't challenge him on the domestic violence or even bring up his investments in slave labour gold mines.

Honestly, the only good TYT host left is Ben

I didn't watch that one, but if I had a problem with it, I feel that I could address it to Jordan on his twitter and he would give me an answer about it. He's generally really good about being accountable for his work.

Ben is a rich kid riding on his daddy's coattails. It brings a point of view to the table that I suppose should be represented, but it isn't one I agree with.

i didnt, but i've seen his pieces on uncovering corruption within the dnc and the collusion between the hillary clinton campaign and the media. also, he has called out the media for journalistic malpractice on ignoring the bombshells uncovered in the hillary clinton email leaks.

what do you expect from their kind?

Election Fraud coverage.

but that might hurt hillary clinton, they couldnt possibly do that, because trump is bad.

Well they SHOULD have covered it in fuckin April when it might have gotten something done.

If they want to ACTUALLY represent libtards, they should jump on the Jill Stein bandwagon. Watching John and Ana strawman Stein's positions was painfully bad, and if they actually give a shit about getting anything progressive done, allowing Hillary to become President isn't the way to do it.

Honestly, I haven't paid much attention to the side channels (besides the interview channel, which is the only TYT page I'm still subscribed to on youtube). It's really the trio of Cenk, Ana and Jimmy that turned me off it (John too, but in his case it has more to do with his total lack of onscreen charisma)

Are you watching the same show? They've been fueling the Bernie or Bust fire for months

Yep, grade school. The highest level of education that 95% of TYT fans have completed. Keep rebelling against fascist mommy and daddy, liberal kiddies.

I backed Jimmy's Indie Go Go. I feel Ana would be a lot more agreeable if she turned it back a notch every now and then, but I suppose I would be called sexist for that. I still agree with Cenk the vast majority of the time, but his minimization of election fraud and the lack of coverage of it on the live show is what got me to cancel my membership.

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

how about word on that riot

You'll see it on the live show today, they don't record over the weekend