If she offered, would you let your mom suck your dick?

If she offered, would you let your mom suck your dick?

Yes, absolutly. Biggest fantasy right there

source?

Fuck yeah I would

When I was a kid I had a skin condition (turned out to be an allergy thing)

It made me get very dry skin in certain areas - elbows, knees, backs of hands and my penis (mostly the head). My skin would crack/bleed if not moisturized regularly.

I still remember my mom rubbing lotion on these areas and doing my penis last. I was young but my little dick would get hard as a rock when she put the lotion on it. Looking back it seemed like she took a bit too long doing it if you get my meaning. I never ejaculated but I remember it feeling so good. Sometimes I fap thinking back on those times - So yeah, if she offered I'd go for it.

Yes while sitting on my face with her arse in my nose and pussy in my mouth

Naw, she is a disgusting hambeast

Shit i've got the same dry skin thing.
What allergy do you have??

No because I'm not a filthy degenerate

i feel you bra

I'd rather my sister do it.

And sister at the same time

After all sorts of trial and error it turned out to be a reaction to the "Tide" brand detergent used to wash my cloths/bed linens.

I want your sister to blow me while your mom licks my balls

Go ooon

sauce pls

Let me think about it... *Barf* NOPE! At least not MY mom.

I usually browse the incest threads, not because I want to fuck my family, but mainly because I like older woman. The idea of actually doing something like that with my mother disgusts me to no end. Don't quite sure how some of you guys end up enjoying it.

Source???

this

No, I'll leave and never return since I would probably want to murder for offering that and if I killed her, I'd go to prison. Not into that shit.

We're just more fucked up than a motherfucker.

>ama

i'm into motherly older woman i guess, thats the reason why i lurk here

Not my mom, but this one for sure.

not even if forced, she's ugly af

since she isn't hot I wouldn't. What would be the premise that she offers the blowjob?