I want to fuck my father. Shall I ask him? Seduce him? Do you think he'll do it. I just want his cock... at least once...

I want to fuck my father. Shall I ask him? Seduce him? Do you think he'll do it. I just want his cock... at least once. (I'm female)

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-14/hezbollah-declares-trump-right-to-say-u-s-created-islamic-state
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how old are you? also tits or gtfo

tits, feet or ass please
Age?
Niceeeee

Id say do it.

Got some more deeeets on this "desire" of yours?
Some back story, reasons?

My wife has daddy daughter fetish and I'll rp with her but if it was my own daughter I'd freak the fuck out. Has your dad shown the slightest bit of interest in you in that way?

you can tricking him into it.. throw some coffee over his pants or something then try getting him horny

tits or gtfo you slutty nig nog

When I was around eight I walked in on him playing with himself in the bath. He freaked out and told me to get out but I saw how thick and long it was and ever since then that was what I wanted a cock to look like or for my father to take me for himself.

Yeah, he'll do it, just need to be very persuasive and pretty much rape him so he does not feel as guilty about it.

hello mr. Father.

You've been awarded with the Sup ForumsBAIT prize of the week.

also, MODS!

It's not b8

easy for girls. walk around half naked when you're alone together. make usual body contact. say flirty things as a jike. see reaction. go further or not dependant on if he goes into it or not.

no tits, no stamp, i call bait

goes in all fields

This. Youre whorey enough to fuck your dad but not post tits?

I call bullshit

she's probably ugly, her father wudn't do her prolly

Wtf is goes in all fields?

We're going to need more details, here.

How long have you had these feelings? What is it about your father that arouses you?

What did he do to make you feel this way?

When I have a daughter it will be my soul mission to groom her to the point you're at. Always make my wife play bad guy so that I can be the good guy. Be gentle, always listen, and cuddle with her so that with me is her safe space. Stay in good shape so that she'll regularly see me scantily clad.

What else did he do to get you to this point?

You know the drill op

ok OP left, was a nice b8 i r8 8/8

Why the fuck you wanna suck your father dick, suck mine its more safe for you future life !

Amber, if this is you, I feel the same way.

give that 12 years old basementdweller faggOP some time to invent some details

this

Get in THERE

since you're pretty much legal, just ask him and he'll do it, no questions asked.
It's every father's dream.

Nothing sets the mood quite like burning someone's cock.

I don't know what brought me to the point where I wanted to fuck him, I've always been a sexually curious person, since the age of 4+
I don't know if he would do it. I was around 6 when I took his phone and took pictures of my private parts, I got in HUGE trouble for doing that from him.

Do you think? Him and my mother are divorced so I don't see him much

>99574787▶
>
If you do do it, slam out some pics for the team here at Sup Forums thanks OP

age 4+ ? really? what were you molseted as a child thats the only way i know for that to be a thing is to be hypersexualized from abuse or molestation

Lol nah.

I was a perverted lil shit and was never molested...sadly.

Kek'd

Yeah, I'm not too bothered about being molested though. I used to enjoy being touched and played with as a young girl. I still do.

sauce on the girl?

OP here.

I lied, I'm actually the dad. How do I fuck my daughter?

An ex of mine got molested as a child, and ended up hypersexualised with severe daddy issues. There's one anecdotal data point.

hehe thats the first time ive heard that lol
dont worry if you would have been my little sister i would have im sure of it
mainly because i did

This isn't the OP kek

Fuck off faggot. I'm a man.

Yes, I am. I wanna fuck my daughter. Should I wear Groucho Marx glasses and stache to arouse her?

well im not sure who is the actual op now but if its you then it makes since

< Drink bleach
< Magic happens
< ur fucking her right then and there

Bitch, be serious.

you also lied on her age : MODS !!

> Watch Bleach
> Naruto happens
> Genshiken right then and there

Start your own thread fag

And yes I'm the OP

It's true, she's not 19, she's 91 and not my daughter but my grandma. How do I seduce her?

then why would you answer the ops thread? so whos really the faggot here?

Faggot, why?

Lol you fucked up.

OP is a thirsty, neckbearded fat man.

talk her about something she likes -- diabetes pills, and such

I'm trying to seduce you. How do I seduce you?

and gay as well

well then maybe your dad already had you? unless it was someone else in your house im not sure of the details

dont forget wilfred brimmley

Don't seduce me faggot, take me xD

you've to be a virgin female, 40 years old, mildly chubby, no mental/body health issues, pretty, educated, smart, slightly nerdy.

if not, you just can't seduce me.

OP here,

posting tits in 5

keep the thread alive

Tits or gtfo requests need to calm down now

op here

do the succ

So, you're European.

Wouldn't I have remembered if he already had me? Though I do have a lot of missing memories from childhood but don't we all?

English

You sound like the person Frued describes in his theories. You must hate your mother?

I used to, I'm slowly beginning to warm back up to her now though

Why are wearing long sleeves on August? Is it cold where you live?

Rape him. You'll even get away with it.

Probably, she's from Britain you fucking idiot.

Anyway OP, is it him in particular or do you just need an older man to fuck you senseless?

Daddy's little angel

>When I was around b8 I walked in on him playing with himself in the bath. He freaked out and told me to get out but I saw how thick and long it was and ever since then that was what I wanted a b8 to look like or for my father to b8 me for himself.

Makes sense.
The british are degenerate for the most part.

nto exactly the brain can block out alot of things that can be remembered with a trigger or never remembered at all so no if it happened you might now even know
my cousin is a perfect example her dad would fuck her and pimp her out for drugs and money and she dosent remember any of it

40yo virgin females don't exist, user.

Depends on the old man. The oldest man I've fucked was 39

What bit of English didn't you understand kek

i hope that maybe helps some op
btw cute nip :p

Nah, there's as many degenerates there as anywhere else in the wold

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Yeah it's slightly cold

After I'm done banging people my age, this is kindof the person I would be attracted to. They have to be fun though.

hey im 30 let me know if youd like a roll in the hay you'd forget all bout your dad

To be honest, I'm just disappointed I'm 21 and probably wouldn't be suitable for you. Describe your fuck with the 39yo for me.

I'm going to school to be an engineer and plan to build my own house. You better believe our rooms will be close. Ive gotten really into intimacy with my current gf to find the ways that make her scream the loudest so that I can one day let my daughter share the moment. Combine all that with the bullshit about treating herself with respect (and not being intimate with someone until you know they're the one) and I think I might have a chance of hitting it when she hits early adulthood. I'll definitely look when she's young but I enjoy my freedom so i won't touch until she's legal.

You're a good girl My darling and loving (future) Fathers like me can only dream of being so lucky.

I just wish I was lucky enough to have a loving father who touched and tucked me in every night :^)

My pussy is super tight bc I hold my pee in for long periods of time so that helps with the muscles, so 15 seconds after putting it in me he would cum or have the urge. That's a reason I try and avoid older guys now, but I'm still interested

Interesting.
:/

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-08-14/hezbollah-declares-trump-right-to-say-u-s-created-islamic-state

48 year old uk fag here. Where in the UK are you?

Don't do it you fucking hillbilly

I might be suitable after all then, where in England are you from? NE for me.

London

Wtf is wrong with you people. Have fun getting arrested

if you do not cause trouble, do it.