Why are 12 year old girls looking so mature nowadays?

Why are 12 year old girls looking so mature nowadays?

Literally they could pass as legal now, and ive seen some with some nice tits and booties. I aint pedo but i'd have sex with one if she wanted i mean damn...

> pic related shes 12... and hot.

yeah keep telling yourself that broski

>not a pedo
>wants to have sex with children
pretty sure that's the exact definition of a pedo

> "I aint pedo but i'd have sex with one if she wanted"
I am sure that is what pedos first say before they actually become one.

Congratulations OP you are on your way to becoming a future pedophile

> 12 years old
> fully capable of sex and intercourse and has nice bodies

Nice try sjw moralfags

Why is being a pedophile forbidden, but being gay is not?

> (OP)
>> "I aint pedo but i'd have sex with one if she wanted"
>I am sure that is what pedos first say before they actually become one.
>Congratulations OP you are on your way to becoming a future pedophile

That shit got me weak he said @Congratulations

youth > make up caked bimbo

How old are you OP? You can save yourself

When I was still young and stupid I came SO close to fucking a 14y/o girl. She was really going for it too. But dodged the bullet. Ended up in trouble anyway.. woke up the next day with her parents banging on my front door. Really dodged a bullet there!

makeup and shit can make young girls look like 20 , just like this image

Girls are entering puberty at an earlier age than previous generations. They are as their body suggests.

Mods
Mods
Mods

how the fuck is she twelve? those fucking forehead wrinkles and bushy eyebrows, this bitch looks like she's in her 30s

Faggot

I am 18 and I fuck my gf regularly and she is 17.
Does that make me a pedo?

Someone who hasn't reached puberty.

The same reason why younger generations become more and more touchy feely and men become nu-males is the crazy amound of estrogen in our food. It's all hormones, man. On that topic I have to say: Eat healthy, stay manly, friend. Don't become an estrogen ridden cancer.

If she's 17 she's reached puberty, dumbfuck.

>Why are 12 year old girls looking so mature nowadays?

they dress up like adult women and wear adult women make up.

also, the media bombards them with sexual imagery and innuendo, and they soak it up because of their developmental stage.

>Literally they could pass as legal now

some could. not all.

> I aint pedo but i'd have sex with one if she wanted i mean damn...

most men would but they have to repress it out of fear of social ostracization . nobody wants to be the odd one out, so no one admits to it.

anyways, yeah. 12 year olds are fucking sluts now.

>webm related.

No. Even if you were 100 and she were 17, that would not be pedophilia.

Pedo scum. Quit raping that poor little girl.

No, you just have sex with an underaged and thats something very diffrent than being a pedo

>absolutely problematic
kek

Pic related disgusts me.

My goodness.

If shes 12 then im 13.

Makeup contours make kids look older

Also because if YouTube kids learn how to properly makeup earlier

We should allow people of any age to take a 'maturity exam' to determine if they are old enough to obtain full legal rights, the ability to vote, smoke cigarettes, engage in sexual activity, drink alcohol, do whatever they want. It's retarded that humans are treated like prisoners until becoming a certain age.

> implying u wouldny let her ride ur cock all night long

I wouldn't, but the reason isn't her age.

fuck yeah
user for president

I am a Polishfag and thats true I hear that 12, 13 year old girls suck dick in school bathroom

>I aint pedo but i'd have sex with one if she wanted i mean damn...

They're too easily influenced so their votes are irrelevant, if they had full legal rights and commited a crime they would be Sent to prison... A little 12 year old boy with 30 year old men don't sound good to me, if they do a TEST to "say" they can smoke and drink, they still cannot because it can kill them, and if a underage girl gets pregnent the birth can kill her, so no u r wrong

>i'd have sex with one if she wanted i mean damn
mod has been called
IP will be reported to your local authorities
have fun in prison and hope you get murdered there piece of shit

We are Anonymous. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Its true. Im a teacher and i can confirm this.

Pretty hard to do when i have classes though

Okay trollfag. I'm gonna think of you baby.

kek

U r not anymoose

Girls these days have anal parties in the school bathrooms.

I had to actually try to bang chicks when I was coming up in high school.

>the birth can kill her
If she hasn't developed enough to have a body suitable for birth. Her age is not as important legally as it is in terms of her actual physical state.

12 years of age is nature's age of consent. If she bleeds, she's fit to be breed.

Not my problem if your lawmakers are too derped out on opium pills to know science.

>Also, hormones in cow's milk, which is in cheese and therefor everything in the U.S.

Actually not. Pedo is being attracted to girs before puberty. Being attracted to a woman after puberty is called man.

Im 19 and a 14 year old girl thinks that she loves me and she wants to fuck with me... I live in germany and it would be legal. so what should i do?

How would u determine that their body is ready for sex or birth, without age then?

Use a condom

> legal
> has to ask Sup Forums what to do

Go fuck yourself faggot

You should kill yourself for letting that 14 year old fall in love with you.

By having sex

Make it seem like its her idea to fuck you

But there is one pro in this, maybe I will get sucked off in school cuz I am a student

>I aint pedo but i'd have sex with one if she wanted i mean damn...

That makes you a pedo you fucking retarded nigger

He should kill himself for being more successful with girls than you ever will be?

So op uour right. That girl is hot as fuck bit she also doesnt look like an adult she looks like 15-16. And yeah shes fuckable but shes also 12 which means shes a no go. Fucks sake the fact shes 12 IS THE ACTUAL PROBLEM. THE REASON YOU DONT FUCK 12 YEAR ISNT CAUSE OF HOW TJEY LOOK ITS CAUSE THEYRE 12. Thats why its fine to fuck an 18 year old who looks 12.

Had a qt from my town add me on snapchat and was sending my booty pics as well as bra pics.
Found out she was 14 and im amazed and very confused.

Go for it, germanfag

>You should kill yourself for letting that 14 year old fall in love with you.

implying girls most at the age from 10 above dont masturbate furiously and know about sex and the consequences getting pregnant...

we are not in the 19th century

Are you literally retarded? If thats legal just fucking do it, its what 90% of Sup Forums would love to do, if you don't you're a faggot

it wouldnt be legal bro. youre over 18, which means your sexual partners have to be 16 and above. 14 is only the age of consent if both are minors.

But if she would say that it was rape than im fucked

If saved, post'em

You're wrong.

you are...even with an adult bitch

im not that eager to be b&, sorry

Then just rape her if that's gonna be the problem

That's why you have to tape it, and show us later

fly to america and do it!
is totally legal there and they don't care, also if you go out and tell others guys about what you did you will be the king

just did some reading up, youre right. over 21 and under 16 is illegal.

wouldnt that be cp?

Are you retarded German nigger? If she is going to tell Police she will be examinetd and you will be fine

In America, it is illegal even to show a nipple at the beach.

Yes, I was joking.

>Why are 12 year old girls looking so mature nowadays?

They really aren't, you're just a disgusting pedo making a thread to talk about your attraction to kids.

She stil looks 12.

He's not attracted to her age and doesn't fantasize over fucking a child, you moron.

America - land of the me and home of the slave.

A und B "dürfen" Sex haben, solange der Täter dabei nicht "die fehlende sexuelle Selbstbestimmung des Opfers ausnutzt" (Anm: Der Täter ist immer der ältere).
Strafverfolgung geschieht nur auf Antrag oder bei besonderem öffentlichem Interesse (§ 182 Abs. 3), zudem kann aus den gleichen Gründen wie bei Fragezeichen von Strafe abgesehen werden.

A und B "dürfen" Sex haben, solange dies nicht entgeltlich oder unter Ausnutzung einer Zwangslage stattfindet.
Es kann von Strafe abgesehen werden, "wenn bei Berücksichtigung des Verhaltens der Person, gegen die sich die Tat richtet, das Unrecht der Tat gering ist" (§ 182 Abs. 4) (Anm.: Dieser Satz heißt nichts anderes, als dass beide es wollten)

Hormones in our food, pedo.

This. If her parents decide to press charges, you're fucked. It's not exactly illegal in itself, that means everyone, including the police, can know of it without legal consequences, but as soon as her parents decide "we don't want this anymore" it becomes a crime. Weird law, but dodge that bullet, man.

better fed, more hormones in the meat and milk and other products - early maturation. some are having periods at nine years old - average age of onset has gone back by five years in the last 100. so they are physicallly, if not mentally or emotionally, sexually ready.

but fucking them will fuck up their heads and emotions for life, so don't be a douche

I would never have sex with a girl under 18 or 20. She is too inmature, and she would probably fall in love with me and make my life miserable.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't be attracted to her.

But you know teen relationships work that way

Pedo

Somebody post a Webm of Tyler the Creator playing Too Fucking Young

This user gets it.

You aren't responsible for protecting the emotional wellbeing of every girl who will let you stick your dick in them.

If she will share her young pussy with you, do it.

source?

itt pedos find excuses to be attracted to children

A guy I knew in high school fucked a 14 year old in the back of his friend's van when he was in his 20s. Then the friend got in her. When her parents found out they took her to the hospital for a rape kit and they only found the friend's semen. The friend did 90 days and then probation. This is real life, folks.

No excuse is needed.

>doesn't want to fuck a 12yo
Faggot

thats why you finish on their face kek

Some fags will call you a pedo, user

This. Also hormones getting into the water supplies cause women flushing they're no good pills down the shutter.

>fucking them will fuck up their heads and emotions for life
This is because of the double standard. Girls are maturing faster but more spoiled than in the past. Raised to believe they can have it all and are not responsible for consequences. Parents let them watch/listen to raunchy media but neglect to discipline them, leading to over sexualized but irresponsible, fickle and narcissistic girls.

Puberty has to do with body weight.
Girls eat more nowadays.

don't forget being put on sex offender list for life and having trouble with employment after and having your neighbors be suspicious of you and your activities around their children.

WEW lad that's some smelly bait.

Or titties, ass or belly, there are alot options