vocaroo.com/i/s0qHCrtqXbmR
vocaroo.com/i/s1IsBXXZhBfv
vocaroo.com/i/s1HWtgWqcCSb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off Sup Forums

K I N V A R A

Preston

vocaroo.com/i/s0CBRBgevciz

nth for Rhaegar Pepe. Hopefully this thread won't destroy my sides as the other one. And whoever starts a Dark Souls discussion in a /got/ thread, go fuck yourself

HO DOOR

Don't you have neighbors or some shit

Every time I see that thumbnail the armor looks like some 90s flannel shirt, which makes the whole thing look like some grunge music video.

an angel comes

Men who open doors for women are guilty of 'benevolent sexism' according to a new study by feminist psychologists.

Helping the ladies choose the right computer as well as carrying their shopping are also signs of 'unseen' sexism in society, according to the report.

Referring to a group of men and women as 'guys' is also a no-no, says the research, meaning that even men who seem enlightened could be unknowingly committing daily acts of sexism.

promise me, ned

Rhaegar did nothing wrong

>Conquer and rule the Balkan with an iron fist, Ned

What did she mean by that?

The red angel

Will he be the one to destroy the stronk womyn and muh dragons?

Remove anime.

Who rises for the King of Night?

You have five seconds to explain why Roose letting Ramsey anywhere near him wasn't an assfuck retarded idea.

>Robert Baratheon marched on the capital after his victory at the Trident. But my father arrived first with the whole Lannister army at his back, promising to defend the city against the rebels. I knew my father better than that. He's never been one to pick the losing side. I told the Mad King as much. I urged him to surrender peacefully. But the king didn't listen to me. He didn't listen to Varys who tried to warn him. But he did listen to Grand Maester Pycelle, that grey, sunken cunt. "You can trust the Lannisters," he said. "The Lannisters have always been true friends of the crown." So we opened the gates and my father sacked the city. Once again, I came to the king, begging him to surrender. He told me to bring him my father's head. Then he turned to his pyromancer. "Burn them all," he said. "Burn them in their homes. Burn them in their beds." Tell me, if your precious Renly commanded you to kill your own father and stand by while thousands of men, women, and children burned alive, would you have done it? Would you have kept your oath then? First, I killed the pyromancer. And then when the king turned to flee, I drove my sword into his back. "Burn them all," he kept saying. "Burn them all." I don't think he expected to die. He- he meant to... burn with the rest of us and rise again, reborn as a dragon to turn his enemies to ash. I slit his throat to make sure that didn't happen. That's where Ned Stark found me.
Jaime monologue when?

Euron is so fucking bland

TELL THEM ONLY THAT THE NIGHTS KING IS DEAD AND THAT BRANDON STARK

DIED WITH HIM

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNNNNN

>"Would you like to hear about our wedding night?" Sansa asks. "He never hurt my face — he needed my face, the face of Ned Stark’s daughter. But the rest of me, he did what he liked with the rest of me, as long as I could still give him an heir."

Heya /got/ what did she mean by this?

>mfw forgot the pic

PRESTON WHEN

Why are we giving this cunt attention? Shoo shoo attention whore, and don't quit your day job, you'll never make it in voice acting

What was going on between her and Varys in that scene? I hope it turns out to be interesting.

DUBS AND TRIPS CONFIRM TRUE FUCKING KING

YOUR GRACE

so i had a look at Joseph Mawle's (Benjen Stark's actor) IMDB page and it has this listed.

Promise me, Ned

Promise me, Jon

Holy shit its true. How fucking retarded are they to spoil shit

Honestly, anons here give attention to tripfags. Vocaroo anons are the last of our problems.

I fucking hate raisins on my cookies

angry serbs?

they are some big milkers

Remove remove anime posters.

>2000+16
>trusting imdb

Bran warged into Rooses to make him retard

What is the best episode in the series and why is it hardhome?

Though I do believe he will be in this season, you can't go by IMDB. Someone listed him in an episode last year and people were convinced he would show up but he didn't.

those fucking disgusting moles everywhere

because of this nigga

flashback

REMINDER THAT IMDB CREDITED MICHELLE FAIRLEY AS "HOODED WOMAN" LAST YEAR, JEJ

Pilot (long time book reader)

Would you do this?
>I was was sopping wet when he entered me. “Damn you,” i said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked my nipples till i cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. My cunt became the world.

>Came here looking for "Hold the Door" memes

You disappoint me, Sup Forums

Daily remember Sophie and Maisie spoiled the show in a interview

>not wanting to trace your tongue over to each and every one
shit taste desu

Things we've learned this episode

>Damphair does not know how to perform CPR
>The foreign moors of Braavos enjoy plays about events that happened years ago in perfect Westorisi
>The foriegn moors of Braavos are strangely white
>Arya is no one
>Jon got cucked by his own sister
>Sansa still feels it deep inside her
>The big man is camped at Moat Caitlin
>The Blackfish is back, a prelude to Jaime's Riverlands adventures?
>Ser Jorah Mormont will be fine
>You can build a fleet of 1000 ships in a short amount of time
>Bran confirmed for big bad
>Forest Child died for no reason, didn't even collapse tunnel
>Direwolf died for no reason
>Hold the Door died for no reason, who will drag Bran now
>Implying they can get far enough away to outrun fast zombies

Anything else?

I want to slap my cock all over those fat tits

So its pretty much confirmed that after this season, convergence will happen

>Dany and his dothraki/Ironborn fleet will finally sail to kingslanding
>Cersei will go mad
>Walkers will finally reach the wall

but what about Jon? once they take the north, for what reason would they go to KL

>Not licking, kissing and sucking the moles.
You're all faggots.
As long as the moles aren't big and are in the inside of the skin they're just more to love in a girl.

>Anything else?

Yes, you're a faggot.

vocaroo.com/i/s0qHCrtqXbmR

here you go fampai

"Yes! We have finally become The Winds of Winter"

autism

Grunge is underrated! ah the happy 90s

>i hate fun

>The foriegn moors of Braavos are strangely white

nigga please

Increase brightness before posting you plebs, can't see shit.

"""""""""""""""""""GLAMOUR""""""""""""""""""""

Baelish is Braavosian too

Before I start to watch this show, I would like to know if the show contains any of this.
>Muslims
>Jews
>Strong women
>Harry Potter shit

>
>

Get your eyes checked fag.

LOL DAE HATE DRUMPF XDD

also
>Littlefinger didn't forget his years in CIA training, and bought his plane with him to Westeros, else HOW THE FUCK HE WOULD TELEPORT TO NORTH AND BACK IN MATTER OF DAYS

>Strong women
yes.
It doesn't have the rest as far a i remember.

No
Not really
Yes
Kinda

Yes it contains all of those. you shouldn't watch the show

desu the balkan as a whole holds grudges from the middle ages.

fuck this cuck, can't act for shit, ZERO charisma

Didn't understand the "sacrifices" of faerie, Big Tard, or second to last Wolf either. They all seemed tacked on and relatively insignificant.

>High noises scaring the crap out of me.
>No autistic girl saying my cunt became the world
>disappointment/10

Post superior Eurons.

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A GOOD CHARACTER IN THE SHOW.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Hmm but so did their characters' existences in the first place. Guess I figured this one out myself.

>Damphair does not know how to perform CPR

This triggered me more than HOLD DA DOR.

Like that's why they drown people, he's a magic priest with CPR training.

vocaroo.com/i/s1IsBXXZhBfv

Last one before going to sleep :^)

for me it seemed like they tried to imitate last hero prophecy when he lost everyone on his path. Right now frogfu is still with him, but I think not for long

why is rana so perfect?

vocaroo.com/i/s1HWtgWqcCSb

remember, authentic vocaroo posts feature true autism :^)
do not fall for impostors

Doesn't that just make people like him even more?

Phew, thank God that skeletons are just a myth
sauce?

literally just generic bearded man version 5131298

guy is as charismatic as a piece of wood

HOLD
THE
DOOR

The horn is 6 feet (1,83 meters) long. It is made from the horn of what must have been an enormous dragon. It has a black gleam, and is banded with red gold and Valyrian steel. When touched the horn feels warm and smooth. Its surface is shiny and reflective, though the reflection depicted is somehow twisted. The bands of the horn are covered by strange writings, Valyrian glyphs. When the horn sounds, the glyphs glow red-hot and then white-hot.

>Bight and baneful was its voice, a shivering hot scream that made a man's bones seem to thrum within him ... It is the horn of hell
>That horn you heard I found amongst the smoking ruins that were Valyria, where no man has dared to walk but me. You heard its call, and felt its power. It is a dragon horn, bound with bands of red gold and Valyrian steel graven with enchantments. The dragonlords of old sounded such horns, before the Doom devoured them. With this horn, ironmen, I can bind dragons to my will.

Please elaborate on the "Not really."

If I find out the show has the slightest influence by the Jews then I will drop it.

HOLD THE PLOT!