Fat people hate thread

Fat people hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where do we draw the line between fat and a little chubby?

Anyone who feels it necessary to ask is clearly a fat ass.

when you clearly see your two chins

Where is the hate OP??

Are you that fucking lazy you want others to post for you??

people go out of their way to focus on hate, no surprise here..

Nasty

10/10 Apparently

Where did the delusion come from??

>a fat person made this comment

I don't think that needed pointing out

a lack of personal responsibility, and playing the victim so you get free shit and pity

>baba boo
that's exactly what i thought looking at this pic

figured i'd contribute for once

Where is video of this debate, I've looking for ages, looks like some killer lols are involved

sickening

it comes from no where. I am fat, I know fat people, so do you, so does everyone. No one acts this way.
There over dramatic, weird, over sensitive people in the world who have to die on a cross. Be it fat acceptance, feminism, nazism, or whatever.
Sup Forums finds those fucked up people and just post pictures (sometimes just faking twitter accounts) "for the lulz" but then people take it serious because you cannot critically think for yourself.

Go outside, enjoy the world, talk to some normal people. You will find they have normal things to say.

Found the fat fuck

those over sensitive people are the ones all over the tv and news they are egged on by the mainstream press and social media and are told them being whiny little faggots is courageous

When the curves go out instead of in.

actually fat people outside are exactly like this, finding every reason to justify their laziness

ham-planet/10

On the plus side (see what I did there?), it's a problem that literally fixes itself.

How about you learn something from this thread and stop being so proud of your fatness? Maybe try to fix it even. If not for the sake of other people, do it for yourself. Raise that life expectancy a bit, maybe?

>2000 for bread
>1600 for soda
What the fuck

>all your criticism is wrong because you're negative fuck off m8 snowflakes like you aren't meant to be on the internet

The guy I know literally tells a story about how some medicaments made him fat, because nurse fucked up.

i'm only posting the fucking thing i didn't sit their with a calorie counter going through it all
calm your autism user

>75k in bringbong moneys
Holy fuck you guys are communists. You are paid more than double what the average working american makes to literally sit on your ass and eat food.

Do you really want a lazy, perpetual victim to live longer?

I always encourage these fat fucks to eat more, move less, and take up smoking. Then again I don't live in a shit-hole that shells out astronomical sums of money to keep these people comfortable.

Just feed them their own body-positive shit and tell them smoking only hurts thin people because there's no adipose tissue to soak up the carcinogens in the tobacco. Their brains are so hypoxic from their perpetual shortness-of-breath that they won't even bother to think about it.

it's a fucking joke i know that's the power sympathy has on politics and society it's wrong

Sorry user but it is fucking bread... I'll be quiet :c

You're right, that's a totally reasonable amount of food and a nutritious meal.

>the point
>you

Dumb cunt.

Tribute accepted. I take the "dumb cunt" comment back.

Yes user 13k calories is a normal meal. Good job you did it. Will hunting is all better.

will hunting? the smart guy from that movie?

Erm... your sarcasm-detector needs calibration.

The last three lines officially apply to you.

Congratulations!

Yeah I don't think that's exactly right, normal coke would be 1470kcals for 2x1.15lt bottles. Load of medium thickness white bread about 1900kcals for the loaf

it's a fair point, an autistic one but fair, hows this is it better

See
Basically, the triggered faggots who want to be "accepted" should and will fucking drown themselves in their own body anyways. But there are some who try to fix it, it is a suffering way of life. These people should be encouraged so there's even less fat fucks around.

1.75lt bottles. My mistake. Either way, who the fuck is eating two loaves of bread in one day, besides her? I'd be fucking sick

Please stop stooping to the level of their autism.

You clearly don't stoop to the level of body-positive land-whale dip-shittery. This is the same thing.

sure thing basement dweller

I'm not proud, I also don't care. I smoke too which is way worse for my healthy but I'm also not a faggot who is trying to impress my boyfriend by fitting snugly into a new pair of skinny jeans. I work 40 to 60 hours a week loading and unloadinng drywall. Twinks like you would probably piss yourself trying to do what I do for a living.

Congratulations. I am sure that means that all fat people must be like that from one person in your experience.

muh nigga

I've been dabbling with the idea of making a fake website with "fat-fair nutrition" information. It would basically be a bunch of shitty advice justified by bullshit science, thus tricking these lardballs into eating even shittier diets.

I bet a related tumblr could get quite the following

Is this considered fat?

Think about it user. The drink has like 15 teaspoons of sugar but bread is basically sugar and flour (which is long chains of glucose anyway). Of course there's gonna be more calories

>Twinks like you would probably piss yourself trying to do what I do for a living.

It's only hard because you're an obese fuck who smokes.

I can't believe I have to explain this to you.

>curve goes out rather than in.

Yep, fat. Not obese, but fat.

Not hopeless, but fat.

IMO a bit, but not obese.

the i'm comfortable being my weight is 9/10 a lie and you h8 yourself for not looking healthy because people avoid you cos you're gross, this body positivity shit is so infuriating because the land whales that state their proud are the same ones who sit at home with a family size tub of ice cream crying cos they can't get a boyfriend, you're pathetic their is no excuse good enough to justify becoming the lard arse you are

shirt could just be baggy can't really tell

Who said it was hard?
Ohhhh, you just assumed it was hard because it sounded hard to you.
cute.

I think its male?

Yeah, it's baggy, the one in the photo is me and I like to wear big baggy clothes. And checked.

Yer a strong 10 tonnes.

The two guys at the end gave me a chuckle.

it looks like if jared leto's joker got inflated with a foot pump

You literally said it was difficult, and implied that you'd overcome the difficulty.

Things are, by and large, easier for us normal-sized non-smokers.

Enjoy your wheezing, you fucking degenerate. Enjoy your sexless, pitiful loneliness.

well arms and legs don't seem like they are fat stores yet so you should be okay not an athletic build but ok

Aus discussion show called Q and A
Add the word fat and Google should find it

shit user you're fat enough as it is don't make it so you have to eat your own words as well

>Smokes
>Self-righteous fatass
>Unloads drywall for a living
>Breath equivalent of 5000 psi while she does so
>Pretends to not give a shit yet posts here and acts defensively
>Insecure as fuck deep down
>Like really fucking deep down
>"Twink"

Thank you. I'm overweight and in my village I'm considered fat because everyone here is skinny or athletic, I know I'm not a landwhale, only wanted to know what did Sup Forums think of me.

Sorry kid, I get laid all the time because I have a job, a personality, hobbies, etc.
Women really aren't that attracted to guys who not only cant protect them, but are afraid of a lager that isn't a michelob light

underrated post

why user ? who cares

you're alright m8 don't be a thankful fag you're not skinny but you're far far from being a landwhale you're fine Sup Forumsro stop being insecure

Is it male or female? I can't tell

Absolutly disgusting

You forgot

>brags about a job that others go out of their way to avoid

>thinks nobody else has ever worked with their hands

>doesn't understand that physical labor is harder when you're a fat smoker

This is just dripping with irony...

She's wrong she's a 5/7

It's not too late to change, faggot.

Good luck to you.

i was fat until i was 14 years old then i started to smoke weed became tall and lanky 19 years old 6ft 4

I implied that it was hard for twinks like yourself. Not for me. I guess you can't read properly because of all those hunger pangs you feel trying to make yourself look like justin beiber.

you can say what you want, but at the end of the day you are a fat fuck and everybody sees you as a lower life form :)

cheers

The pole itself is more of an inspiration

Kek

>5/7

You must be kidding

That's a 2, *tops*

You have shit taste.

>hunger pangs

Nigger you eat when you're not hungry. I eat when I'm hungry.

You *still* don't understand that physical labor is *easier* for us than it is for you.

You're incredibly dumb. It's fucking fascinating.

>i get laid all the time
you felt the need to point that out on an anonymous website, you clearly are insecure as fuck, and whatever you tell yourself women do care about how you look just like men care how they look if you do have a gf she's probably a blobby munter like you personality is important to have a long term relationship but only fatties love fatties

Guys this is an obvious troll

>I hope...

top. fucking. kek.

You know what? You're right. Keep eating and smoking.

See you in 20 years. Oh wait, you'll die by then. Sorry.

bald man looks like hes gonna puke

Are you imitating your fat lipped speech impediment in your writing? cause i can't comprehend wtf that last sentence is supposed to mean.

Meant to reply to

your projection is overwhelmingly obvious, and with this much back peddling you might actually burn a calorie or 2

I know you don't work with your hands since you think a very high paying job that requires little effort is something you should "avoid"

That made vomit in my mouth

didn't say you were wrong about anything

Christ I can practically hear the wheezing when I read this

If I close my eyes I can see the dorito crumbs in the keyboard

You're a degenerate slob with a shit job.

Looking for a 2017 edition ?

I usually lurk these threads
But I'll contribute this time

Shit, that picture is fucking sad.

loading and unloading drywall - impressive (pick one) Bitch, I build houses, and then on the weekends I remodel houses. Including loading, unloading, hanging, mudding, taping, and patching drywall. As well as preping foundations, framing and standing up walls, laying sub floor, flooring, roofing, interior and exterior trim, framing and finishing decks, installing and flashing windows and doors, sheathing walls roofs and floors, doing floor boards window and door casings and finish trim, and I'm just a normal fucking guy. Great job picking things up and putting them down though- most men are good at that by age 12.

>You must be kidding
>That's a 2, *tops*
>You have shit taste.
Obvious Newfag is obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0

> very high paying job that requires little effort

lol the fat-mentality at its finest

>setting drywall
>high-paying

stay pleb