Poorfag here. Can a generous rich user buy and email me a PS4 code for this game out of the kindness of their heart...

Poorfag here. Can a generous rich user buy and email me a PS4 code for this game out of the kindness of their heart? I know it was supposedly shit, but I promised my brother I'd buy it for him and I don't have the money right now. I know it's unlikely anyone will do it, but I figure it's worth a try.

My throwaway email is [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HefCxo9UVtA
softhread.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=TVrDaudzn64
youtube.com/watch?v=0ghneKHxx6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd do it, but I don't have any money either.

Fuk off with this bs

It sucks, OP. Save yourself the headache.

Yeah, I know it does. I'm not getting it for myself though. I'm not really expecting this to work, I just figured it was worth a shot.

This game is a piece of crap.

Why does it suck?

The game is not shit. You are.

It really doesn't. People had delusional beliefs about what it was going to be and they were disappointed when it didn't come true. The tech of the game is still pretty amazing. The gameplay basically consists of "lets see what cool random shit the engine made". If that's not your thing then you won't like it. I've enjoyed it.

Are you guy or girl op?

This game is like a foot deep ocean, a giant universe with nothing to do in it.

I'm a guy

Where do you live op?

In Texas, why?

No use to me

What is torrent

Exactly. SPOILER entire game thru text.

First planet
Nice gfx, spaceship is tight. Rename & upload :pp
Second planet
Oh sht, GOLD.I learned a new word!
Third planet
Okay cool, more gold and trade posts. Still gtta find that Atlas! Cool gotta upload this shit! Credits
Second solar system
Fuck new race! Okay, these planets are different. Snows tight
New planet
Okay cool, let's upgrade that suit exposure. I need more inventory. Want a new ship
New planet
Okay fucking break into this shit, fuck sentinals. Gotta mine some gold and check out this abandoned place.
New planet
Kk fuck all this, finds monolith, fuck yeah.
New system
Fuck red planets -.-, where's the fucking Atlas
New planet
Kk new languages.
New planet
Ima buy that dudes ship, sweet.
New planet.
Kk
New planet.
Kk antimatter I need suspension fluid.
New planet
Cool. Water.
New system.
Fuck korvex, TRADER... where's Atlas.
New planet.
New planet.
New system.
New system.
New system.
New planet.
Kk, that was a cool atlas story I guess.
New system.

Etc.

>No Wife's Son

Aha! Ahahahahaahahahahah. HAHAHAHAHA. Faggot.

youtu.be/HefCxo9UVtA

Save your money. Save someone else's money. Don't buy this shit.

Download it free from here: softhread.org/

Fuck off. The game is utter shit in every regard. The fact that the devs lied about it before need not be taken into account, although there's no reason not to either.

It's always the same, it's boring, you get punished for mining too much, everything is automatic except the boring grinding: autoland, autodock, etc.

It's the worst piece of shit in a long time in that that price range.

You, are the same guy who made the same image on Sup Forums? Or are you stealing it? I read that exact comment before: a gigantic ocean a foot deep.

You can torrent it for PC from nosTeam

Omg why the fuck do all the poorshits want to play the most expensive game they can find?

Jesus Christ find something else to do and save up the 60 bucks. Shit quit begging on Sup Forums for this game

They think the game will deliver hundreds of hours of gameplay. It won't.

The way they see it, it's 60 bucks and 5 years of intense gaming.

Better off buying Sins of a Solar Empire.

>promised my brother

No one believes you faggot.

There are tons of games on steam under $20 that I've literally spent over 200 hours playing

WTF are you talking about? This game main dev lied about it (MP) all along. You're one of those people who talk without any info.

torrent ))

Link?

Fuck off with that sob story.

If by some chance you're not lying, why the fuck would you promise your brother to buy the game for him if you didn't have the money? Faggot.

First hate ot that it's not multiplayer second wake up! You have no brother

Pretty apt description honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=TVrDaudzn64

play it on pc its free and looks better

youtube.com/watch?v=0ghneKHxx6c

here user

How poor are other poorfags? Just go to college and collect welfare in the form of financial aid. If you aren't in the U.S find a real country. Kys OP.

This OP. You tell me your reason why you were making such empty promises that you can't fulfill, if I find it believable, I'll consider getting the game

Wut

kek

Waiting OP...

I love PC. Just found out about the game and already downloaded

Does anyone know by the way how this sandbox game is called?

this game will be $15-25 soon on 3rd party websites, just be patient.

I don't think he liked it very much.

That's Starbound, and it's a great game. I think it's kind of the same concept except really well done and in 2D. Took ages to get out of early access though.