Out of the 54 countries in Africa, blacks cant even make a single one that is in anyway decent or successful...

Out of the 54 countries in Africa, blacks cant even make a single one that is in anyway decent or successful.. yet here in the US everything is the white man's fault.

What makes niggers so unsuccessful in life and a plauge on other countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-africa-24380937
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-black-emperors-of-rome-roman-emperor-caracalla-kara-kalla/
youtube.com/watch?v=SLLs_Fln8js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They got Egypt... Egypt's pretty cool. They got the pyramids.

bad start , if the first generation is shit there's not much hope for the later generation , better to just re-roll

WE

How can Africa ever become successful? They only have sand and the beautiful islam.

Somalia's doing alright, they've got pirates and shit.

The lag behind the modern world, because they where always channeling their energy trying not to get killed by something and crop yields in Africa suck and yeah it's also cause they're niggers.

Rhodesia and South africa were pretty good until the blacks took over, now its just run by violent apes

Because whitys killed everyone, then took all the diamonds

Madagascar is kind of ok I think.

They never even 'invented' agriculture or domesticated a single animal.

Before that we were building rome and in 1800 they still lived in little buildings made out of shit and wood.

Plenty of places in Africa are amazing for agriculture.

WAS

KINGS

Yeah but don't you think colonialism and destabilizing the region and taking their natural resources, preventing the countries from forming naturally might have had an impact on that?

>imblying these events didn't occur worldwide

Wtf do you think the Romans were doing to Europe, North Africa and West Asia/Middle East

I had a farm in Africa.

Google the Punic wars

Are you retarded the difference between the Romans and later Europeans is that the Romans wanted to actually wanted assimilate and improve those places to expand the empire were as later Europeans just wanted to take resources and get slaves

Yep, clearly I'm the retarded one because the Roman empire wasn't built on slave trade and resource plundering, they were breddy gud guys.

If Rome conquered Britian a hundred years ago that would be a valid counterargument

they were fine before europeans 'civilized' them. if africa was allowed to still be tribal and shit, and develop on their own terms, things would be different. colonialism fucked them.

tl;dr It's white people's fault but really though.

Britain was conquered numerous times, much like plenty of regions of Africa, slaves, plundering, sacking and assimilation all occured.

Yes you are a retard if you think that the way Romans did any of those things is the same as what was done by later Europeans

So the oldest cultures on earth, should have been left to "advance" while other parts of the world got on and became modern man?
Just look at China, constantly beleaguered by it's multitude of neighbors, still managed to get it's shit done.

>imblying
Lmao

Conquer, offer assimilation or death/slavery, rape conquered country of resources for the motherland, install Roman governors to further the goals of Rome including crippling taxes to fund Roman war machine, install religion of the day, brutally crush any opposition.

What exactly did they do differently, other than exist long enough ago that the shit's all washed away to leave a hazy, glossy, memory of an empire.

Africa has a lot of resources. Gold, diamonds, platinum, silver, copper, etc. - it's all from africa. For agriculture there are different techniques to handle the water distribution. If you look e.g. to Madeira on the same latitude, but in the hands of the portugese, you can see a fascinationg water distribution system. This can be seen everywhere in the world except africa. They prefer to hug the water and drive civil wars instead.

>africa was a very peaceful place before whitey came
Yeah right. The whole fucking place was torn by war, disease and famine centuries before white people got there. Pick up a book for once in your life

The whole Roman argument has no merit due to the fact that the dark ages set back technological innovation centuries and it stayed so for a millennia.

And who exactly do you think spread the disease that became the dark ages?

It saw where the continent was headed and tried to distance itself

yeah cause they were doing great before that

europeans should have stayed in europe basically yeah.
Africa had no central power or ways to fight the invaders, these things define 'modern man' so they were fucked, if the europeans were less bloodthirsty and just let them exist like they were for millenia they wouldve been fine, and the aztecs and native americans etc. instead the europeans rekt the whole world to reake it in their shitty image. fuck the white race. we have the best culture but we ruined every other race's destiny and made them follow ours.

Right, so Europe just had central leadership yeah? It just magically occurred, there was no variation country to country, different cultural and religious beliefs, wars between said countries because of differences in beliefs/resources/familial grudges etc etc

What you are talking about is Christianity, not "Europe"

even if the africans were doing horrible before the white man came they should have just been left as they were.

Christians

The Catholic church

Romans, Christianity was the disease see

Do you exist in dreamland?

>Africa is a shithile because of the white man
>south america treated to the same bullshit, is doing great in comparison
So...whats the deal?

That was thier destiny. To be the euros whores

Just some fucked up circumstances

nubs

I was of the impression that the Aztecs were more oppressive than the conquistadors and that their increasing reliance on monoculture and the ravages or smallpox had more to do with their demise.

Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt and South Africa, are OK, though.

You can't just blame any one group for it

South Africa was ok

You are correct, user is a tard

Evolution just occurred differently for these groups and they didn't really go into agriculture as much

because niggers, that's why

>>Alt right high schoolers discuss race and politics, the thread

No thanks

South america is fucking shit

everything is white peoples fault, even the stuff that isnt

geddit?

It's shit now but I suppose when you give skyscrapers to people who use the elevator shafts as giant toilets that's always going to happen.

yeah sure

bbc.com/news/world-africa-24380937

>Algeria

kek

Romans weren't white, retard.

Really? what were they?

WE WUZ CESAR N SHIT

>use the elevator shafts as giant toilets

please tell me this really happens

I think the issue in south america is just uncontrollable crime

They were white they came from Italy, user is a master baiter

Heh my bad, read that as South Africa.

Yeah it happened

Ok then

No they were brown as fuck like the Greeks they came from. Pick up a book you retards.

Surely like back then people who were white would look different due to evolution

And yet in any modern crime statistic, Greeks will be entered as white/caucasian

Only got the pyramids thru slavery

>Yeah it happened

source? video????

greeks are lazy sandniggers

I'm in South Africa. Shit's alright, not great, but I still prefer here over Europe

We? Get a load of this faggot.... You are most likely sitting in your moms basement.

That's because we romanticize our origins as white. Greeks are basically brown, hairy black haired Arabs, like the rest of the Mediterranean. Romans regularly even mixed with blacks too. Nobody gave a shit back then, as long as the empire was strengthened.

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-black-emperors-of-rome-roman-emperor-caracalla-kara-kalla/

Read some history

And 3000 years before Rome the africans united uppe... you know what retard, there's no way to even give you a fucking basic outline of all the shit you have to not know about the history of human civilization without it turning into a 3 page ordeal.

Just be content in your entirely typical teenagers opinions, for now, and realize they're going to be smashed to pieces as soon as you take an actual interest in the subject you're blabbering your ignorance about.

Round II, and even worse, will be you discovering how fuckin wrong you were about Neanderthals.

Round III will be you discovering how fuckin wrong you were about how murrica became what it is today

Round IV will be you learning how poorly educated you were about the native civilizations here.

Round V will be you realizing whose fault the shitty state of your education is, and dealing with the fact it's the very people you were brought up to idolize, making you a fucking tool for their bullshit.

Not in comparison to africa

I guess

Chinese railroad workers had a pretty bad start.

You're welcome to romanticize the Romans big fella, I'll keep seeing them as they were.

>implying i am murican

Suck a dick moran

That was the point of my post.
>south america conquered and the people killed and enslaved
>mirror image of africa
>south america now miles ahead of africa
So if the white man fucked up africa and they didnt bounce back, what makes south america different? If only there was something you could say made a difference

Blood thirsty empire and you're touting that they are considered white by today's "crime statistics"? What a hypocritical idiot

Hard to pin down, it's not exactly pc to write about. Where I live in Western Australia we have a shitload of Zimbabweans/Rhodesians and South Africans who fled those countries. They've got some interesting stories.

>Egypt
>blacks

Empires are by default bloodthirst user and touting I was not, merely pointing out that European Mediterraneans are considered white in modern statistics which fits with 90% of people in this thread referring to "Europe" like it was some sort of unified country.

Was going to add this
>youtube.com/watch?v=SLLs_Fln8js

I dont think its the white mans fault I just believe Africa has just had some fucked up circumstances and is now shit

Mediterranean isn't white. They're browner than Mexicans.
ITT: Bunch of stupid neo nazis from Sup Forums try to act like they're /his/torians.

Much like south america, yet they are hosting the olympics.
Sure its kinda shitty, but they are getting there. So what is the problem?

see
>Pic related

They're hosting the olympics, yet half the athletes refused to join because of Zika virus, malaria and how badly Brasil couldn't afford the shit, but did it anyway.

Every decent plot of aggregate African land was taken by white men.

>After a few 10's of thousands of years of them doing nothing with it
>but muh time to develop

I didnt say it was amazing just that it was done. And Africa is where

that had little to do with sub saharan africa though.

By converting to Christianity and discovering oil.
That's how Nigeria has started to pull themselves out of that shit. They've still got a long way to go, but they're miles ahead of almost everywhere else on that continent.

Do you know what the Africans called colonial rule?
The Good Old Days.
Seriously.