Hey Sup Forums, I eat MREs all the time. These are all the extras I haven't eaten yet in my drawer. Do I have a problem?

Hey Sup Forums, I eat MREs all the time. These are all the extras I haven't eaten yet in my drawer. Do I have a problem?

Just ate potatoes au gratin with meatballs in marinara 5 minutes ago...

you must be shitting bricks by now

These are the usual MREs I get btw

>plastic plate

My bowel movements are normal and regular
Amazon, you gotta watch which ones you buy though, some are out of date when you get them

It's paper, not plastic. Has a wax like coating on top

Yes, of course. By the way it will take some time until you see the results. So please sart eating some vegetables, good fat and proteine, dude. In the other case you will become sick.

I did the same thing for about 4 months OP. Was stationed in Hawaii and we did a month of field training, came back with 2 - 6ft pallets of MRE's that we stashed in the motorpool. I took a ton back to my barraks room and ate them all the time. Saved money, free food, and great to dig through for drunk munchies at 3 am

Aren't MREs expensive if you're using them to replace regular home meals?

I've been doing this for the past year and a half. I'm pretty healthy, haven't even been sick in the last 2 years, besides a cold or two.

Alittle, but I'm not poor, so I don't care

Stop being retarded and just buy Soylent if you hate cooking etc. that much. Lived on it for a month and I'd never eaten so healthily ...

It's made from people though.

PEOPLE!!!

>People

Anyone know where I can get MRE's cheap?

I think those MREs gave you both autism. Fucking conspiracy theoristsn

Shop around, check dates, and heat sensitive stickers.

It's a movie reference newfag

>implying Sup Forums isn't full of 12 year old retard children

I understand that sarcasm doesn't transfer well through text, but confirmed for paranoid.

Nah. They tasty.