Op

OP

Myself

Anyone who isn't me

1.OP
2.Jeep owners
3.Faggots like OP

Your mum

I try to love and respect all people. Those who are just generally not so good - I avoid them.

Niggers
Jews
Pakis
Pony fags
Obese neck beard fags
Pedophiles
Feminists
Men who wear diapers and fuck plushies
Autismo fags
People who care too much about anime and carry pillows with animated girls on them
Overly sarcastic people

Everyone. I even hate my best friend.

niggers
jews
mudslimes

special snowflake. you're too precious for this world, baby.

drink bleach

>inb4 this turns into a hilary and trump thing

this

his list is good

Why Jeep owners?

shut up

hilary, trump. my life.

niggers
sand niggers
Hillary Clinton

3 way tie

Fringecucks.

As someone who values balance a great deal, I find that extremists and fanatics are often the most obnoxious and despicable people. SJW pigs have been neutering our culture and stormcucks have been overwriting it to serve their singleminded ends. Arrogant preppy normie chads push down everyone around them and deranged weeaboo robots are the kids who farted in class. Fandom cancer makes me want to kill myself, but psuedointellectual contrarians are just as bad.

That's not to say I'm a "wishy washy fence sitter". I hate Joe sixpack in flyover country and the rest of his family in Lowest Common Denominator county. I feel like people need to think for themselves without categorizing themselves, involuntary or not in one shit-tide or another.

People who post bananas in ylyl threads

Thee is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

I hate people with no work ethic.

Kike detected

Anyone who drinks coffee.

I fucking hate smug asshole idiots who say stupid shit and think they're smarter and better than everyone else because they complain about petty shit while raising the shitty cup of coffee they never drink because they don't like the bitter taste with a smug little fucking kill able face.

Fuck those faggy " look at me im mature and smart because im smug and cynical about every aspect of everything. " hipster losers.

Just fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Niggers
Sandniggers

Guesses you ticked one off the list, kys.

I think you summed it all up for me.

kys sanders fag

>autism

For the sake of the argument I'll assume you don't drive one.
Jeep owners are like niggers. They don't care who you are as long as they personally gain in life. They will cut you off the most by pulling out and never going fast enough because now you're right behind them and "better go 25 because fuck you."
I've also noticed about 80% of Jeep owners are women, and so they will also drive like women.

People who still use the word "literally", even if they use it correctly. Listening to millennials rape the meaning out of it for 20 years has made hearing it worse than nails on a chalkboard.

I drink coffee because I wake up at 5 in the morning every day and I drink coffee so I don't crash my car on the way to work

Not really very many people...
I'll just name the top 3 that come to mind:
Katy Pary
George Stroumboulopoulos
Jon from Jon and Kate + 8

There is literally nothing wrong with being black.

I unironically find nothing wrong with black people.

Maybe you should drop your old 1950 ways and accept skin pigmentation is petty?

trap faggots or as i like to call them p3d0tards...lol

>80% of Jeep owners are women

Where the fuck do you live.

Thats a good list you fucking faggot.

People who use the word "millennials" like it means literally anything at all. You're easy marketed to, impressible and probably don't know the probability of a electron in state A when the protons mass is 1.37x that of the state of minesota

Not sure if bait, but you're describing BMW owners m8.

I don't hate anyone

>Nazis
>Commies
>Democrats
>Hillary Clinton
>Homophobes
>Zealots
>Vegans

In that order.

I feel like this is some kind of...false flag. Like a trap-poster feeling insecure decided "I'll pretend to hate traps, but I'll be retarded while doing so! That will make people believe traphaters are retarded."

I hate this guy.

>says anyone who drinks coffee
> Reason for hating is due to a minority of coffee drinkers

This ain't a bad list. Leans a little left for my taste but balances relatively well.

LGBT
I hate the snobbish pride they have, and how fucked transgenders are. I feel the support outweighs the hate. Anyone else feel the same way?

> Not knowing about 3rd party

people like you will be the death of america

>Teenage girls
>Social Media girls
>Sandniggers
>People that make selfies
>People that party
>People that drink alcohol and think they are badass
>People that play pokemonGO
>people that use emoji's way too much

>say i hate blacks
>reason is for a minority of people

your " no that's not all of us stop grouping us together" bullshit is irrelevant on this website, coffeefag.

by that logic you should hate everybody that drinks water. I am sure some smug assholes drin water

>Teenage girls
What the fuck? Teenage girls is almost my most favourite thing ever. Wow!

Different walks of life I guess.

I know, right?!
Ohio

Maybe them too, but I see it a lot more with literally every kind of Jeep.

You

But coffee drinkers think they are mature because of the coffee.

They constantly complain and whine about WAHH I NEE COFFEE WAA I AM DEPRESS ND TIRE CUZ NO COFFEE

all of them should be gassed

This is fucking great

I mean the teenage girls of these days, disrespectfull, arrogant etc. not all ofc. just most of em

Danielle B. I hate her with a passion, but on the bright side, she loves to wear tropical thongs and lace from Victoria's Secret.

nice try p3d0fag....lol

Agreed

religious people
nonreligious people who respect religious people

fuck off pedo pete

go back to your loli threads

> because a lot of people here are racially charged retards, my minority=majority argument is untouchable by any format of conventional logic

To the gas chambers with you

Hahaha! Get triggered, bieber kid

Try cocaine

I hate blacks because they are a minority not because of a minority of black people

all jokes aside I say I hate blacks for a minority of them but I dont say anyone who is black I know the difference between a black man and a nigger thus I dont specify ALL blacks like what you did saying anyone who drinks coffee

This one control freak cunt called Niall Francis. He's fucking insane and autistic as fuck but everyone loves him but he litterally just regurgitates shit he has seen other people succeed with and is just a general prick.

fair enough, being adicted to coffee is quite pathetic.

I get nosebleeds when it's a little dry, cocaine fucks me up

I've tried

Nothing I could really say in this thread I dont hate anyone automatically they have to do something that makes me hate them

even with black people I dont automatically know if they are a black man or a nigger

Hahaha! I fuck Shit cunt you slut shit hoe spork

Wtf did nazis do so bad that you have to hate them?

>m-muh minorities and majorities

you are cancer. you are shit.

please go mix some bleach with some ammonia

I hate trend followers (Which are a shit ton of people)
Example;
People who Dab and the ney ney and shit like that. Just those shitty dumb "oh look at me im cool durrrrr" trends

Also people who take shirtless selfies showing their "Abs" which arn't toned at all proving its just natural muscle and its showing because you're a skinny piece of shit.
And Parents who let their children run amok in public.

Why bother to differentiate. Racism is easy. It's easy and gratifying.

You can distract yourself from your own issues and life and all you have to do is hate a group of people, unflinchingly and totally.

Fuck Tammy I hate her so much she's always a bitch next time she tries one of those snarky jokes I'm gonna smack her in her fucking face that midget gook bitch

Only fags have shitty Starbucks coffe
Flat white with a fuckton of caffeine for me

This cunt

Everyone in this fucking thread.

> actually this triggered

>commies

CYKA

who is she

People who ask questions, they know the answer to.
People who even articulate a statement as a question, just to come across humble or some shit.

No, faggot, you seem like an even bigger smart-ass with this fake shit

>all of them should be gassed
>For drinking a drink that is good for you and helps you make it through the day

a fly landed on my screen and the edge of this post killed if for me

thanks based user

Muslims
Believers
Transgenders
Furries

They ruin threads on non political boards. Their raids on places like Sup Forums and /tg/ are incomprehensibly annoying.

Also I guess killing a bunch of people too but I'm not in the middle of WW2, I'm on Sup Forums, so it's really more about their raids with me

Oh okay gotcha

>responded and cried about being coffeecucks
>could've ignored post
>didn't and started whining to me
>im triggered

go project your faggotry in tumblr, faggot

You fuck shit cunt shit ass bitch hoe

People who talk over other people and don't even realize it

I feel like this was written by a sentient stack of fedoras.

Trump
Feminists
Jews
Shillary
Niggers
Niggers again
Sand niggers
Niggers
Indians
The Australian government

kys, alien

Oh fuck slut ass twat nigger parade, you hurting anal pancreas dildo fuckwit

Don't bother, he's yet another 12yo edgy summerfag.

>The holocaust
>real

I did not know sheep could type. I bet you think the earth is round

>Overly sarcastic people
So you mean ninety percent of the population of the world, then.