How ugly does a girl have to be for you to not fuck her? Respond in numbers/pictures/weights

How ugly does a girl have to be for you to not fuck her? Respond in numbers/pictures/weights.

Pic related, IMO she's around 1.5/10 and therefore too ugly to fuck. I'd need someone slightly better looking than her. I know my standards are low but i need at least a 3/10

Is that Alex Clark? Her tits are so saggy. Don't blame you for not wanting to fuck a British munter like her

I agree, 3/10 is the lowest I'd go.

The ugliest I'd fuck is Chloe Khan who is about 4/10

That girl doesn't look too bad?
It's more about personality and behaviour imho. Though looks aren't entirely irrelevant either (but mostly weight, which is really behaviour too)

On what you say a 3 is

For me is say a 4

if the girl isn't fat or a horrible butter face i'll fuck her, I'm not really picky. Just... not fat.
Take care of your body

The ugliest I would bang is probably something like pic related. Her face is a bit unfortunate, but at least there is some cuteness in there and her body isnt gross

>check out all of the virgin neckbeards
You faggots get me laughing everytime i see one of these stupid threads filled with ridiculous expectations...and then you guys wonder why you cant get laid...

The ugliest person you would ever have sex with is w TV Star who makes close to seven figures per episode she's in.

Turn down the fucking retardation if you expect to impress anyone other than yourself.

ugliest girl I've fucked

dat giant head/chin

looks fine

wealth != beauty

Calm down, I just used her as an example for the type of girl I would still fuck. It also doesnt matter if she is a tv-star or has money, since we are talking about appearance

BMI over 24-25 kills my boner. Also I wouldn't stick my little towarisz into a nigger.

Kinda cute tbh. But one man's uggo is another man's not uggo

Ugliest I've ever fucked

Ugliest I've ever fucked.

Ew. -1/10
Gtfo with your fat chicks

Man i cant fuck anything that could get me ridiculed by other people
Bruh, i have almost no standards its just social pressure that makes
me stay away from the fatties and uglies.
"when there is a hole there is a goal"

Post moar. Those tits look heavenly

Yeah easily the best part of that package

Bah almost perfect not perfect nips tho.
Nasty nose ring

>don't be heavily overweight/obese
I don't want to be crushed by a planet.
>don't have enormous mega sagg-titts
I don't care if you're flat though
>Don't be a retard
I don't fuck vegetables.

You could even be a man for all I care, but in this case you're going to be judged harshly.

Not quite the high standards I guess.

Nope changed my mind. She's fucking gross.

piercings everywhere gross