Why do people hate on tis guy?

why do people hate on tis guy?
he doesnt seem to bad compared to others.
honestly a pretty harmless guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_bMcmdUhUcI
youtube.com/watch?v=KlIt7MQ5msQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He tries to hard to be funny

It's just mainstream to hate on him and call him a "cancerous fag hur dur XD"

Don't even know who the fag is but I can tell he is really insecure.

who else hates people who just hate because its popular? hint cod hate

Exact same video titles, annoying voice, low-quality content, uses drama as a basis for promoting his videos

kinda like an edgier verison of the young turks

yeah, but i dont see a real reason to hate him. hes not keemstar or some kind of hate preacher

He's an unfunny, insecure faggot who hates himself and makes a living by making fun of kids and autists to make him feel better about himself.

Because this faggot is a softcore version of Keemstar.

He's well aware of the fact that he's a meme thats why he does the whole "kys XDDDD" shit

I like him

You like this faggot just because he's aware that he's a meme?

Mainly because his fan base holds him onto such a high pedastle, to them, he is perfect and has no flaws and they will tell you how perfect they think he is.
He's also spawned the "prepubescent twitch-meme spewing edgelord" who tries way to hard to be funny by spewing random filthy frank/idubbbz references along side "lol, so cringe", "kys nigger faggot", "lol, I have clinical depression XD", "I'm gay" or any other shitty overused and overhyped youtuber memes, and leafy knows it. Leafy does the same shit, over and over, he says the same fucking thing every video, I can't even begin to count on my fingers how many times he's said "black tar heroin" in a video.
He also feeds off drama, that's his entire channel, he survives off of drama and "cringy" humour. There are also plenty of leafy dick riders, as in "I'm going to make a purposefully cringy video talking about leafy so I can get views and publicity" and he fucking plays along. Like, someone will release a video titled "I WANT TO HAVE HOT ANAL SEX WITH LEAFY" and it's obviously some guy pretending to be a hard core leafy fan, then leafy makes a video and acts like it's an entirely natural video that isn't just trying to cash in on leafy's fame, like "wow, this person is so weird, I can't believe they actually whole heartedly want to fill me with hot cum! *gets closer to mic* OR FILL ME WITH BLACK TAR HEROIN IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN*"

Because he have low moral values and do a shitty job at being human.

I wanna stick my dick in his mouth

>he have
>low moral values
>you on Sup Forums
well if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black i dont know what is

He legitimately is an insecure cuck in real life, just look at how anti-social and autistic he actually looks in this video when he's confronted in real life:
youtu.be/_bMcmdUhUcI

people hate him cause he looks talks and behave like the faggot that he really is

some of his videos are ok, but he talks way to much shit, and a lot of the things he says are not funny

Who is this guy?

some youtube fuccboi

Er, who?

Mainly because he's not funny. It's the type of stupid sense of humor that caters to kids that think they're edgy. I gave his videos a shot and didn't laugh once. Also the fact that his content revolves around bashing other YouTubers doesn't help. Him and PewDiePie are one of the largest growing channels that don't deserve a fraction of that audience because they're genuinely unfunny.

Wait wait hold up, who?

You see in the end it doesn't matter if it's good or not, all that really matters is what the people want....

Well let me tell you, the people want some stupid shit.

You can be at war and be a faggot who kills everyone and do not help his team.
I'm not that faggot.

The guy in question is a YouTuber by the name of LeafyIsHere. The other one, PewDiePie, is his ridiculously overpopular counterpart which is even stupider than the former.

Who?

leafyishere

Who?

LEAFY. IS. HERE.

Shut up Pokemon faggot

Who?

delete this

(You)
Who?

So there's no reason to hate him, just his cancerous fan base according to you? I don't like him because his videos are obnox I usly boring

So basicaly us

Who?

People hate him because he made a roasting video about someone who actually happened to be autistic, but he didnt know. Here i made a video about the situtaiton

Nice digits.

fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=KlIt7MQ5msQ

World Health Organization?

i was nearly done typing those exact words. he is us. and mainstream hates us so op is summer fag.

are you autistic fuck you are annoying to listen to.

Who?

the cunt in the video

Thank you sir

So you're an another 'reaction' faggot playing dumb game footage. Lame.

Who?

Who?

it's what the cool kids do, sir

Shut up faggot

Who?

co you wanna sudk my dodk

whom? rabax
wherer are my ballswtf

Who?

Wh°?

▼Whe?
omg suck my headgina

you?

Wh0?

(You)
Who?

(Me)←You

Sabrina lick it

Who?

He makes me cringe more than the kids he makes fun of. Like when he does that retarded cutaway where he posts that fucking triggered meme. And he has snippets of bad rap music in all of his videos.

This is just my first impression after watching his videos of cumstar.

We

Who?

Who?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your you

Me and You
You and Me
You and You
Me and Me
We are We
Me and Me
You and You
Me and You
You and Me

He isn't very witty or funny, so he's not entertaining to watch for me. People hating because he got way too popular for his own good but he's just simply another content creator I do not care for

He has nothing to offer the youtube community besides cancerous commentaries. Same with pyrocinical and those other fags. He uses shitty tittles like "Cringiest Kid ever", "Most cringe kid in the universe" and "Cringiest kid to ever live" and thats besides the fact that he also gets paid to put no effort into his shitty content.

I understand you're trying to keep to the thread topic but people get paid to do "literally nothing" all the time