Thoughts on hunters?

Thoughts on hunters?

I want to hate fuck that hunter

It'd be fun if we could hunt hunters :)

I want to be an animal carcass hate fucked by that hunter

Jeez satan, that's some spicy fetish

Hunter is a name amateur shooters give themself to seem cool, down under we are just known as shooters

Satanic trips checked

cowards.

It must have been fucking hard to hit that docile giantass long ass neck motherfucker fucking hell what a hunter! she must ahve the greates aim out of anyone wooooooowwww

If it's a non endangered animal and you're going to eat, I don't care.

Just a bunch of retards who have to vent their frustration on animals

Ima laugh when some animal nut goes sniper crazy on " hunters "

I hunt rabbits and foxes only because they fuck up the paddocks and kill the livestock on the farms I hunt on.
Pests need to be dealt with

Guns are for lazy coward faggots who can't earn a real kill

i want to fug the giraffe

Hunting is something that I have complex feelings for. On one hand, we are hunters and I think its cool that we are able to hunt animals and such. Then on the other hand I feel as if now with guns, and our farming and agriculture infrastructure hunting for fun is wrong. Go on a camping trip.. kill something and eat it that's fine. But paying for a hunting licence in Africa to kill something that you are not going to eat and may eventually become endangered is not cool.

For Sup Forums when I kill a deer this year I will fuck it and live document...

Yes please

If its endangered dont fucking touch it and you shouldnt be allowed to hunt it cause thats fucked up if its not endangered i'm ok with hunting as long as you use the animal for something other than mounting its head on the wall like a retard

To each their own. I couldn't give two fucks if an animal gets killed by another in any way shape or form. We are animals, you fools. We kill animals, you fools. Wake up to reality.

Hopefully a doe and not a buck. Then I have 2 holes to fuck.

hunting is like beating the retarded, you must be a huge faggot to comeback without prey, the bullet and the rifle do all the work you just have to fuckin aim that shit and fire

It's necessary to make sure populations don't run out of control and might fuck up an ecosystem.

Mmhmm n they kill animals for pure fun, sooooo with that logic killing another human(animal) for fun is totally ok, not like humans are close to endangered :)) On my way! To get a new rifle :))

Woohoo!
I've seen an old video copied off a vhs quality camcorder of a guy fucking a doe, but he doesn't show any good angles and she might have been roadkill..
Looking forward to seeing some new necro bestiality

Usually the permits secured to hunt in Africa go to fund villages, or conservation efforts in the area.
Animals chosen for the hunters are usually older, or they pose a threat to locals.

Lol nigga,do u even hunt. Hunting with rifle alone is already extreme.

I grew up in rural Michigan. The only way we could eat reliably during the winter was to hunt deer.

Sport hunting =/= hunting for survival

I'm going to bring lube just for this reason. I will post and take suggestions as it happens. I want to be a Sup Forums legend.

Nigga gtfo with your redpill truth shit
Kidding, but the retards in this thread probably don't want to admit you're right

Today I killed a spider in the shower with my bare hand. no paper towel or nothing.

Pretty cool, if done in a classic way.

Brutal
Probably going to strangle a newborn baby next

Yes but how to master the second without the first?

I totally agree, if there would be a organised hunting trip to Somalia for example, Id do it.

Only if we're allowed to frag the darkies.

I think it's sad we don't have a natural predator to fear anymore.

I'm sure it'd feel great to an ancient, animalistic part of myself to dominate and slay a beast.

Fortunately, I'm not ancient or an animal, so hunters are all overcompensating throwbacks covering for some kind of mental retardation. You don't want to kill in the modern day without having something loose in your brain.

Filthy Casual

*cough* the police *cough*

There used to be a webm of it on here. It's gone now tho.

and that's why we create wars against each other

"down under"

so cool

It was on all the bestiality boards back before most of them got shut down by shitty admins or started banning necro

I think it's still in some of the mixed bestiality torrents that used to be on the pirate bay

>m-muh overpopulation

then they should kill themselves not the giraffe

Yeah, but that Giraffe was known far and wide as a real asshole.

Zero fucks given.

I will revive for the glory of Sup Forums the first deer I kill this year doe or buck.
> Please be a doe...more hike to fuck and for the glory of Sup Forums.

I'd be fine with that, as a hunter. I can shoot well enough to slot a man at over half a mile.

she has a big nose

is she part shitskin?

This faggot isn't bad.

Without hunters these African niggers would be even poorer then they already are, so it's a good thing I guess?

Hunters and borderly retarded libtards are the only people dumb enough to plan a vacation to Africa anyways.

kek

As a hunter I believe in killing and eating my prey. I understand trophy hunting, but I'm not a fan of it. I think as a hunter you have a responsability toward the nature and the animals. I don't think killing just for killing is a good think and it gives a bad image to the hunters.

gonna eat it? fine..just want to hang a head on your wall? fuck off.

This.

>you're poor?
>well, we're not going to directly help you join the civilized world...
>but we will turn your country into a tourist destination and further destroy indigenous habitats for you so that one day you can be more like us.

That's a stupid way of looking at things. These hunts are giving the African people something to capitalize on, and a reason to preserve the habitats for these animals.

Do you really think free handouts are going to help the African people grow out of the stoneage?

Nothing, South Afrika has a lot of wild animals and that is because they can get money out of those animals. So the people build private parks, and maintain it. they let rich people shoot their older or sick stock. Or if the hunter really cough's up some money than and only then they will allow you to shoot a younger animal.

Basically without hunters, there would be no money, and no money means no parks. So all the wild animals would be slaughtered and be replaced by farm animals. Saying that you wish to ban hunting is like saying to slaughter all wild animals, just like in Europe and the united states

I would have sex with her and that zebra

I'm not sure why helping another nation get on its feet is considered a handout.

we'd rather give handouts to the rich, either way.

there are many ways we could help these nations, but we'd rather keep them in the dark ages so we can take advantage of them and use them for tourist destinations

Dumbass

This.

The rich don't get handouts, they get tax breaks. Basically they get more of the money they've earned back. I don't think it's a good thing necessarily, but you have a pretty fucked up definition of handout.

Also when has 'helping another nation get on their feet' ever worked without the country taking initiative? We already give plenty of aid to Africa, it's time for them to build something other then a mud hut.

>zebra

You could try if you want, id probably easily kill you before you could kill me though you neckbeard cheeto eating faggot

I don't have not one single fuck to spare for this shit.

this thread is proof that Sup Forums is bullshit. I've seen this same goddamn thread with same pic 3 times over this weekend. this is pure data collection. fuck you OP. as if some random people all just keep thinking.."gee I wonder who hereally likes hunting" and posts the same picture

It's called a meme

Perhaps, but you hunters go looking for non humans, but now you gonna kill humans too??..sounds like a good plan. Hunters should add other hunters to their hit list.

Niggerhunting should be a sport. That would be entertaining. Killing exotic and rare animals, not so much.

Televised niggerhunting would be the #1 TV show of all time.

Would make hunting truely competitive :)

average since the Legion pre patch imo.

Is there any proof of that?
If not you are full of shit.

Good stuff. Nothing beats quietly chatting with your friends as you wait for some retarded animal to walk past your tower before you shoot that nigger. After that it's time to separate the good shit from the bad shit and literal shit and after that nothing beats having fresh meat and a cold beer with your mates.

>I understand trophy hunting, but I'm not a fan of it
Fuck that
Trophy hunters should be shot.
They are the epitome of arrogant selfish cunts.
Faggots using high powered rifles and a team backing them up like these safari fucks have.
Hurrrr look what I accomplished.
lol yeah as it was a fair fight and took you years of training and skill or did any fucking good at all.

If its for food or to remove pests/ actively dangerous predators im for it.

As in a cyote thats attacking a farm or similar, not a fuckin lion that's trying to survive.

this

>No the poor animals!!
>At least get a spear and kill them in the most gruesome way you can

Uh.. Libtards?

This is ok
But killing a big slow giraffe for "sport" is fucked up.

>Good stuff. Nothing beats quietly chatting with your friends as you wait for some retarded animal to walk past your tower before you shoot that nigger

/Thread. I agree with this faggot. Only because he seems to use (eat) what he kils. Why the fuck would you kill a giraffe other than to say "cause I can".

I understand trophy hunting, because some people are assholes trying to prove themselves. It's a part of human nature, that's what I mean by "I understand trophy hunting". I don't think it's a good thing though.

That animal not dead. That animal not kill by tiny girl with tiny pellet gun. No way. No how. Fucking chairs.

this

Same reason to hunt people.

People shooting at something they own or have permission to shoot from the owner. What thoughts could I possibly have on that?

If she has a big nose it would imply that she's a jew which also would mean that she's probably American. So yes. She's a shitskin.

You're an idiot. That's a nice thought, and while in some places I'm sure that happens *sometimes*. I just don't think African's care that much about themselves, let alone a bunch of animals. Cecil the Lion wasn't a threat to villagers and some rich gay dentist shot him?

If in a culture where hunting is equal survival, I can understand need for hunting.
In all other cases its bullshit and people who practice it are fucking faggots.

Terrible b8. I'd love to see you sneak up on a farm animal, let alone a wild one.

I always hear this as an excuse with no evidence of these things happening. I really doubt the "oh but it's okay to kill them because poor villagers are getting the money" narrative. In reality it's likely not them getting the money, it's someone who is already balling, and it's just a work around to kill animals of sometimes dwindling numbers.

If someone can make a lot of money off something chances are they will lie and bend rules to do it

why, it is paid for. You pay you can hunt. Plus if it wasn't for hunters paying for shit, the locals would have wiped out and killed all the animals, within a few sesons. On the other hand in places where there are animals kept in wild animal farms, they survive, because they have value and are protected. When they have no owners, they are free game for any poacher to kill it.

Cause I can? Or cause people are retarded and I hate them. I don't hate animals though and I hunt them? Should I just start killing people?

Naaa the pussies just shoot em from like a mile away.. Cause if they tried to have a fair fight with said animal they'd get destroyed.

ITT: Millenial vegan cucks that think animals have feelings.

They're pussies.
They can kill things that can't fight back.

Give a 'hunter' a gun and send them to war. Imagine if the thing they were shooting at could shoot back?

Exactly.

I'd love to watch pussy 'hunters' get pumped full of metal fragments. They'd tremble in their own piss.

My uncle acticely hunts in texas, he sets hog traps and has several stands and blinds where he goes within a 30 mile radius, thats all he shoots. He butchers the meat himself and distributes it through his church for free.

Yes.

>Cause if they tried to have a fair fight with said animal they'd get destroyed.

Yes, go have a fair fight with a 1500 lb bull moose in rutting season. You're an idiot on a whole other level.