Please mute americans

Americans are obnoxius as fuck and ruin every thread with their annoyong blind retarded patriotism by saying "USGAY USGAY USGAY".
Please let us mute them or can you americans form your containment threads

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/02/08/media/super-bowl-50-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. Mahmoud

>no medals

Another summer olympics, another month of euro insecurity.

>Sweden

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Why are euros so shit at summer games? Don't they have summer there or what?

Good thread

Americans are triggered
Go cry to mexico and beg them to stop invading your country demographically

>Vietnam win shooting

USA BTFO BY BASED VIETNAM V2

U S G A Y
S
G
A
Y

>we need safe space please admins
sweden! oh you...

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Triggered by patriotism

Sweden
YES

>USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

There are plenty of events US won't be relevant in. Just watch those if you don't like seeing the USA do well, Sweden

notice how many american fags are triggered and responded to this

>he says while Ahmed fucks his wife
Even Pedro mowing my lawn had a laff when I told him about this.

We saved your ass from the Russians

Apologize

OOOH SAY

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
QUIT CHEERING WHEN YOUR COUBTRY DOES WELL
WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

>laughing at
>triggered

You're triggering the shit out of me right now, Canada

USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA

t. Ahmed

What does it matter? The only relevant sport in the world is where they are irrelevant as fuck.

Sorry Sweden,
It must be hard being jealous that people who live in top tier countries sitting on the top of the medal count showing some nationalism.

Maybe one day you will have something to be proud about.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

why do 3rd worlders like cuckdive so much?

>Soccer
>Main sport of afroniggers, South American niglets, and Europpors

AHAHAHAHAH

Simple and cheap. Higher tastes like ours require more money.

t. Irrelevant 0 world cup

low quality b8 m8

U S A
S
A

>oohhh you're all so triggered its hilarious
>uuugghh you are all so fucking triggered
>be triggered more faggots fucking triggered bitches hahaha I am really laughing irl at this and not angrily typing
>soooo fucking triggered! hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>Wanting a World Cup when we win in real sports
Stay mad Zikafaggot
>TFW we have more world cup championships in a boring sport we don't even give a shit about.

"we" didnt do shit he should write a formal apology to the US veterans and the families of the deceased who saved them, as well as our government officials

muh per kapita

Because it is effeminate and cheap. Perfect for eurofags and poor shitskins.

SWEDEN NO

Still better than England even if it's our 6th most popular sport LOL

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>Real sports
>Can't get the whole country to care about
Go play the "world cup" of your "real sports" against others state.

This meme is fucking stupid, as all first world nations have about the same number of athletes that go through professional training in 90% of the sports in the Olympics.

Put the best athletes of all countries into a ring and America still prevails in terms of athletic capability. Especially amongst Danish faggots.

>Can't get the whole country to care about
Huh? We care about our own sports.

>cant get the whole country to care about
Where the fuck did you get this from? The superbowl remains the largest event in America on television.
Typical South American idiot not knowing anything, especially about statistics.

wtf I love Kazakhstan now

No the whole country. You have some states that doesn't care about other state sports

Aisha seems cool.

>You guys should play sports that the rest of the world cares about

>Olympics rolls around
>US looks up from watching baseball and football
>Whole world competes
>US runs roughshod over the whole world

Honestly, Manuel, I think you're better off you only have to compete against us every four years.

Imagine British obnoxiousness, but combined with constantly winning.

Got a source on that? California is a huge football state as well as a huge basketball state.
Your dumb ass realizes that you can enjoy more than one sport right? Shouldn't expect less from someone living in a literal shithole.

U S A
S
A

>>You guys should play sports that the rest of the world cares about
You should but you can't, since you suck at the most relevant sports of all.

I would love to see America trying at least to be good at football.

We're great at football. We've won literally every Super Bowl.

Oh, you're talking about soccer. Yeah, we're great at that too. Three World Cups.

We dominate the ultimate men's sport and the ultimate women's sport.

Soccer is for women and gays

>Super Bowl.
HAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHA
AH
AHAHA

Who cares...

>most popular means no other sports allowed
It must be hell living in a thirdworld shithole that only has 1 sport.

Except the whole world play ''soccer''. It's the real sport for man nations.

News flash Gonzalo, you can like more than one sport.

AMERICA OH AMERICA

> getting triggered by ameridoops

I'll say this once again, to make it a little simpler for you.

A sport that is popular in shithole countries is not the most relevant sport.

Not a single person gives a fuck about Argentina, you can't get your own islands back.

>who cares...
More people than the entirety of your shitty country.

money.cnn.com/2016/02/08/media/super-bowl-50-ratings/

considering your country's famous gender fluidity, I think you should check yourself before trying to talk about real men.

Guess the whole world is either women or gays then. Would make sense, most of soccer players have faggy haircuts and fashion.

soccucks getting BTFO

how will europoors and 3rd worlders recover?

Every four years, like clockwork.

They will never understand that... Let them feel they matter playing the great match between Florida vs Texas. Big worldwide event.

>real sport for man nations
>played predominately by monkeys, gays, and pedophiles
I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me.

>The whole world does it
>That means it is good
I bet that is how you justify the millions of rapes and pedophilia cases that goes on in your country, right pedro?

You realize that worldwide more people watch World Cup than the SuperBowl right?

The biggest countries on earth are China, India and USA. China likes soccer but isnt very good at it and India and the US don't like it at all. It's liked by Latinos, Africans and Euros and that's pretty much it.

The US won't be good at soccer for a long time, if ever, because our young player development is fucking awful. The coaching an Argentine gets from ages 10-15 is way, way better than what a US kid does. Plus college soccer fucks everything up too.

Well, yeah, because poor people don't have access to real sports. They enjoy the shit they are fed because they are too poor to enjoy the finer tastes.

Good. So why make threads like these?

I didn't knew that England was poor.

I guess everyone but America is a 3rd world country.

We do like it just fine, but as a girls sport, like field hockey or figure skating.

We pour millions into player development for women's soccer in the same way we do for men in baseball, basketball and football.

Consequently, we dominate all of them.

When football is made illegal and we all have to start playing soccer instead, we'll start an unprecedented run of soccer dominance.

>bug spray right next to the beer
this is in detroit isn't it?

Damn, it must be so good to be american..

I wish i knew that feel...

Texas has more Olympic medals than your entire nation. Same is probably true for Florida.

I'm in no way saying Detroit is some amazing city, but man it gets a lot of shit that it really doesn't deserve imo

Love going downtown and chilling at the bars and shit.

We are full. fuck off

In irrelevant sports that nobody cares about, sure.

I'll be honest with you, it fucking rocks.

You could be an American, too, Joao. Citizenship is available to anyone willing to get in line and wait their turn.

>only cares about one sport
>is still shit at that one sport
Kek, you sure told me.

Bring bunda and I'll sponsor you.

US trying to get into soccer

>haha stupid ameridoop, you guys suck. You should kill yourselves. What a joke your teams are.

US decides to say fuck you to everyone and just play what we enjoy

>haha why aren't you playing the one world sport amerishits? Sticking with your sports no one cares about lolol. Why not play a real man's sport?

Honestly you can go fuck yourselves.

>poor niggers play niggercrash and consequently are 99% of niggercrash rosters

>same for apehoop

>poor island spics and beaners are a huge chunk of boreball """""athletes""""" for a so called "rich" sport

Are Amerisubhumans always this hypocritical and clueless?

>loses argument
>proceeds to proxy
This is just getting sad.

More like
>USA dominates domestic league games
Hhahah fucking pathetic burgers winning the world series when you're the only country that plays it
>Dominate an international event
Fucking amerifats can only win in sports we don't give a fuck about like womyns soccer and apehoop

I just don't get this idea that you can only like one sport. I personally watch maybe 6-7 sports.

Nah. You still havent addressed my points because you being an American with a tiny IQ and a penchant for inane shiposting to distract yourself from your pathetic worthless life and the degeneration of your nation prevents you from even shitposting with authority.

Whenever I see an American try to shitpost I just cringe internally

ITT: mad countries who won't be in any sort of running for most gold medals or total medals

I'd be mad too lol

Either get out of our country or quit proxying

Would be like I go to UK then complain about their culture, inhabitants and way of life. Are you retarded?

>inb4 m-muh job requires me to be here

>post is racist driblle garbage
>YOU HAVEN'T ADDRESSED ANY OF MY """"POINTS""""

kys fucking retard

>Sweden

>povertyball

I am absolutely enjoying this. You keep running towards illogical tangents beyond your shitposting even after I poked holes in your argument of "American sports being for wealthy people"

I know that cretins on this site never admit to losing so the very least you could have done to save yourself some dignity is ignored my posts and stopped replying.

you do realize that literally every single one of the big 4 (Football, Baseball, Basketball, Hockey) are all very popular in each state with one just coming out on top alongside regional popular ones (for example I live in New York where lacrosse is very big)