BR5 Reporting in.

SA62

DA1 checking in ;)

6 off of 699585858

C4N 6ER

LN9

Dartford mo'fo

WF4

Crayford ;) Dartford postcode tho what about you fellow user?

BS4 reporting in..

W5 god-teir reporting in.

M34

you lost on the M34 lol

N9

nice nips N9

SS7

LS7

B75

DL1

Darlington

Yep

I know, I can see you through your window

FY7 - eating hot dogs

Fat cunt sharing is caring

Nw10 with 7inch penis

I'll mail you one

I just need your address and bank account details

DD3 anyone else DD?

SR2 but actually sitting in France at the moment. Can't wait to return to Britain, fucking sticks here and their "culture" is not any better than ours.

do you mean cm not inch???

Oh cool, let's hope you're a decent girl too

He's talking about the dildo he's getting through tomorrow, so it is indeed inches

haha you joker :P would love a hotdog now tho

In a pinch you can always eat bits of your mattress

PR9

maybe thats just the girth of the dildo hes going for full scale stretch seshion tomorrow

No 7 inch is 18 cm

Se5

I wish I could eat hotdogs off my mattress but only problem is I cant afford a mattress so bin raiding for crumbs will have to do.

Christ is anyone straight here

Can't blame the dirty fucker, Tuesdays are gaynights so you'd have to do a practice stretch before you go out

well arn't you clever using google to figure out the conversion good job 10/10 computer skills used there user

Sort of...I've been with dudes and I know I don't like it. That count? Kinda like, reformed?

PE33 9NP

he is use to his tuesday afternoon stretch before Uncle Jimmy.S come round

SW19

BT22 here. Can guarantee I'm the only one here because this place is deserted.

If you have been with a guy liked it or not your gay for going with the same sex FAGGOT!!

Yeah lol your right, you cant blame me for trying I got femanon like 10 mins walk away with nipple piercings

So I have to be gay now whether I like it or not?

No wonder they're so bitchy.

DL8 here...

DN38 / LN7 with the latter being where I am now and the former being where I live.

Guy/girl/other?

Can someone help me, I found a girl k really liked on holiday but I never got her name. I'm pretty sure she is still there staying at the "crystal sunset hotel" in turkey. Im pretty sure she is German and usually sits in the adult pool section next to the bar with her dad. She had pretty short hair and two facial piercings. Can someone please help me and get her name. I will pay you for your service. All I really need you to do is ask someone there through like Twitter or Instagram who is already there, just search the term crystal subset turkey, to go up to her and ask her name then u message it to me. Please, I think this is the only girl I actually like.
If u manage to get it email at
[email protected]
And I will pay you £75

TQ reporting. Sick of living in a shitty country full of closet racists and EDL fucks.

Mate, that's all kinds of creepy. Even if it worked, how would you explain all of this to her?

Poor girl, getting stalked by cringey manlet

>Other
Tumblrfag detected

Sorry to tell you friend but your femanon is a trap with 12inch nigger dick waiting to bend you over.

ST6

Her name is Ivan Shavolskovich. Gib £75 pls

Aka my dream femanon

PE13 Here, really close to King's Lynn

NR5

Horncastle me thinks.

Yeah I know her she is called Hillary Clinton

S80 Reporting in.

you have been with a guy only wy you could pull it off is saying your BI because you tried it, im 100% sraight but if I had been with a guy just once and hated it there is no way I can say im straight because I still went and tried it.

If you think im wrong please write your version and I shall read it maybe it will help me wrap my head around all this stuff

>SA62
Haverfordwest checking in

E14
wealthy, in shape, willing to pay
are you on kik?

CO9 you cunts

fucking wrongern

My gf dumped my because I was transphobic. My worst nightmare is a trap

I'll guess I'll settle for Bi then.

I used to be a veggie, but I'm not anymore. Does that mean I'm still a veggie?

But wouldn't Bi mean you're still interested in both?

N9 is coming up in the world. Gentrification galore.

Im the same bro got nothing against them as long as they leave me to my business I will let them get on with theres

s40 here

Requesting a loli in NG

BS3 Brizzle

hey... creswell fag here

bn3 here

HX1 reporting for duty

Never any LS27

no it does not men your still a veggie completely different but you was bi-curious and tried it so your not curious anymore you acted upon it so you cant magically make the whole experience go away you have been with dude at some point in your life and you cant take it back.

E12

Hailing from Worksop, friend.

Nice, I'll give you some cash if you come round this week.

Finally someone on the same level as me amongst all these trap lovers

havent been to worksop in ages... the lovely ladies there still deep throat for a bottle of wkd?

>you have been with dude at some point in your life and you cant take it back.

Wanna bet?

It has made this site turn gay with all these trap threads everywhere and any good threads get white knighted lol

ayyy
CO5 here

>Wealthy
How do you live in that shit hole if you are?

tell me how then? even if you killed the guy you have still been with a guy doesn't matter what guy it still happend at some point in your life

Sw18

N15

You can expect the typical chavs to if you throw a few fag ends their way.

Pic related.

A few of my friends in school 15 odd years ago had gay experiences, including one taking it up the ass drunk. He's married now for at least 8 years.

You can't "take it back", but it's not entirely negative to have something gay happen in your life. Shit, I had sword fights as a kid and I love pussy.

Ts6

BR3 Inbound