S/fur

s/fur

hello

Hi, user.

Ponk

Hello, user.

should I put on namesync or would that ruin the thread?

I mean, I don't care. Go ahead.

what have you got on the pacer test? The best I got was a 100 and that was when I was 13.

I don't fucking know. Why would you expect me to know some stupid shit like that?

I bet therapists feel really good about themselves, because of their clients shitty life.

prolly wont stay long

God fucking damn! So only solution to get you a painless death is either inhaling helium or shooting yourself in the face. So, what's the problem with either of those?

Hey Wyla dude, how's it going?

Because I can't do either. Also, the helium method is too expensive. Besides, I want it to be messy.

just another morning
i wanna make crepes

Logging off for now.
Nighty night, denizens of S/fur!

Later, Sylas.

later

> I don't want attention
> I want it to be messy

Seriously?

Yes, seriously. I like blood and gore because I'm an edgelord. Gore is neat. But that is entirely irrelevant to wanting attention, which I don't.

And how do you think a gorey and a painless death are gonna work together?

Shotgun to the head, retard.

Thanks 'murican rekt expert. So, what was your problem with getting shotgun shells again?

The nearest store is 15 miles away, and I don't have a driver's license. I'm not going to walk 15 miles in blistering heat and horrendous humidity to buy shotgun shells because that would cause far more suffering which I'm trying to get rid of.

oh good, you can keep dash company now.
i wanna go make crepes.

Good, so you're gonna use your parents car without the driver's license. Worse that's gonna happen is police sending you back home or so. Or are you for some reason UNABLE TO DRIVE A CAR?

I've never driven a car before, I don't know how. And I'm not going to risk something like that.

O-okay..

>if he wanted to kill himself, he woulda done it by now, and we wouldn't be here talking about this.

I want to fuck the rabbit, the tiger and the kangaroo

That's wrong though.

You need help user.

its just my motto on suicide

No

Yes.

Me neither, and yet I do know how to operate a car, because it is NOT hard. But well, you are freaking hopeless anyway, let's hope you find some guy who helps you kill yourself soonly.

No

Don't kill yourself Dash.

meh, time for breakfast.

Any good reverse cowgirl pictures?

Thanks, I hope so too.
But now I'm starting to wonder. .410 should suffice, right? I feel like I'll somehow manage to fuck that up too with a caliber that small.

I will, just not right now. I have to find a way to do it first.

No.

Harambe y u do dis?

You don't need to.

Yes, I do. I don't deserve to live.

Need more furry box being ducked by this horse and other horses

Don't think that way.