Hillary Clinton is USA next president. She will win by a landslide. Deal with it

Hillary Clinton is USA next president. She will win by a landslide. Deal with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65JxnUW7Wk4
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXN6tgE4g_4
youtube.com/watch?v=-NMph943tsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay.

Go back t o school

you will also deal with it, you will also have to deal with another corrupt president, that acts like they care about the people, when all they care about is their own pay check.

And see will nominate supreme Court justices that will fuck us over for the next 20+ years

Yes, Yury. She is very USA next President. Also, tractor is clean and sturdiness.

as opposed to.... ? Trump? who embodies the establishment, the corrupt and the liars, who has never served his country for one day in his life - a draft dodger, liar, fraudster, who has stolen government money, does not pay taxes (no income tax for thirty years)

try readin hillary's emails - the leaked ones. read what she writes. read what she has done. it might change your mind.

but that would take effort wouldn't it. and thinking...

клинтон - очень хорошая девочка

She's had about 1000 people show up to ONE of her speeches. Some only have about 75-100 turnout which is pathetic.
Bernouts don't vote and neither do blacks.
She's dead in the water and that's if she doesn't get indicted or arrested.

Then immediately get impeached and arrested.
get ready for President Tim Kaine.

Nah

I am OK with this so long as its not Trump

I seriously hope so. I can't wait to watch everything crash and burn

Как да зубами к стенки спит

Nice try, compared to the shit she's pulled and the blood on her hands trump might as well be mother Theresa

The only way she'll win is through voter fraud like she did with Bernie. If she can't pull it off, make way for the God Emporer.

Hi anons.
I currently have 4.2 gigs of video, emails, voicemails, texts, from Huma abedin showing her connections to muslim brotherhood and islamist agents.

Currently islamists have slowly been infiltrating our government

Look at wikileaks in the next week.

youtube.com/watch?v=65JxnUW7Wk4
fuck mother thersa

Bah its hidious

Pics or it dindu happen

Hi CTR. I believe you're looking for

the difference is that all the trump voters turn out to see him. every last one. so he gets ten thousand out in a town of a hundred thousand. who do the other 90,000 vote for....

Clinton FOundation is a money laundering service

Clintons are mob bosses

they will destroy america

she is obsessed with russia

WW3 will happen
and she will let islamists take over

she hates women, she hates you, she hates poor people, she hates everything but money

The president appoints FBI head she'll guarantee her own safety

News flash! Nobody cares.

Murica has been a shithole for years...
Murica will continue to be a shithole regardless who's in charge.

I will run for president. And I am going to make you look so good, so smart that everyone is going to vote for you. The best part of it all is it is going to make us both very, very rich. Right Bill?

funny how many racists hate her and support trump

its like, dude, shes still gonna blow up poor brown people, so for you its not like its all bad

а не в соответствии с Биллом

A bowl of diarrhea can beat Trump at this point.

yeah, Mother theresa was nasty bitch too.

You know I do wonder sometimes why Repubs have it so bad against Hillary. she hasn't done anything worse than fifty other democrats, or most republicans. they all cry "she voted for Bush's war" along with 76 others, most republican... can you name the other 76?

they all cry she is corrupt - have you looked at the political donations given to the republicans and their voting records? have you seen her voting record - nearly the same as St Bernie, and her program is 80% Bernoid.

Is it just sexism? IS it just that the Rpublicans have been smearing her for so long, never catching her doing anything wrong, using millions of tax dollars to try to make her look bad and always failing, but using those dollars so well to build a lie about her?

and then the pick Trump. I do not think there is one thing you could say against her that is not true about Trump. except he has never served anyone but himself. he has never helped anyone but himself. he even kept the money he raised for the Vets until Hillary called him out and made him pay up. the man is a total crook, liar, fraud and self serving bastard.

"We are the president".

Trump IS a bowl of diarrhea.

a lot of those are within the margin of error and have samples of under 1000 pretty weak ass polls Sup Forumsro.

also no third parties included.

Looks like Johnson is being invited to the debates

Fuck this criminal

CLintons are a mafia organization

trump wants to be like Clintons. That is the difference. The Clintons are masters of corruption and evil...

It's funny how democrats conveniently forget that she's directly responsible for getting people killed on top of all her other scandals.

Seriously you people are pathetic.

As for Trump not serving anyone but himself? Are you aware of how many jobs his businesses have created?

oh please - three million more people voted for her than Bernie. bernie only won when it was open to non democrats, and republicans lined up to vote agaisnt Hillary. bernie was supported by superpacs run by the Koch brothers and karl rove. he took money from them as well. there is absolutley no evidence of the primary being rigged - in b4 "the emails" -- you find me a single quote that shows there was any rigging going on - it is just a bunch of bitching about stuff, and no smoking guns.

Trump is what eight to twelve points behind int he polls, running out of money, loosing party support, and showing himself up as a basket case - fuck off with this shit tier b8 m8

get the fuck back to Sup Forums

>She will win by a landslide.
Honestly, anything else will be a big surprise.

Even if hillary wins, shes gona drop dead from a brain aneryism I bet real fast. Sick Hillary

why would anyone look for Sup Forums? shit board full of shit

did you take your meds this morning? Do you think it is time you got your prescription checked, because I don't think they are working.

alternatively, Hi comrade, how is Vladimir doing?

you dumb nigger

luis miranda directly ordered agast bernie

the voicemails of DNC heads and senators screaming they take the kike down

This is what happens with pudding brain americans.

You fucking stupid cunt go fucking read the emails and listen to the voicemails you miserable lazy piece of dogshit

you're the type of dumb cunt that thinks the ruskies are out to get us.

>Clintons are masters of corruption and evil...

and you say this because....?

(inb4 you are just rolling, or sarcasm or Putin pays you)

She coughs too much, she falls too much, and does that Michael J. Fox thing on camera.

N-Nice try liberal scum! Fox news is a well known left-leaning pollster! Where's Breitbart?! Conservative Weekly?!

Look it the russian obsessed little dick democrats who suck off SJW losers and think BLM is legit

kys faggot

you don't deserve liberty or democracy

seriously kys

"Tehe she has a cunt and is better than the mean guy. I love being a cuck and stick my head in the sand. I only listen to what dumb niggers tell me."-you the cuckmaster faggot

holy fuck since when did all these little dick faggots start obsessing so hard about russians.

Do you want to suck his fucking dick.

Let's see how in the world would I ever come up with the idea that the Clintons are corrupt pieces of shit? hmm let me see.. I think they call it. History and the PAST

god damn it why is the USA just going full retard right now?

how about you cite one email - one quote - that upholds your view?

this is shit tier trolling - you can scream all you want "go read them, its in there" and make it sound like there is something to your conspiracy smear theories - but I have read them - and there is nothing there.

just saying it over and over does not make it true.

this is alie - a Big Lie, a republican lie, like all the others. bt the truth is, you have no evidence, because it did not happen - and the emails do not show what you claim. so stop lying.

or show me the proof or your extraordinary claims.

Brain damage

i don't like Tru7mp he says mean things. I like clinton because ovaries and says nice things. Everything you say about her is a lie. Her husband is a legend and she will be great. I have an IQ of 63

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/

good luck faggot

You have some work to do

waaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa truth be damned waa waaa I need to be spoonfed waaa waaaa waaa waaaa safe space waaaaaaa

i want trump to win so you cry like a big fucking baby and throw a tantrum

Just a reminder. Don't feed into the shills. They earn money for every reply...

"Hi, Some dumb nigger didn't spoon feed me info. So you're a liar. I'm reading all those emails. I am too busy fapping to furries and traps."-dumb nigger voter

Great bait.

Yeah, the right wind media's conspiracy bullshit still doesn't compare to Trump's open, public and proud high treason with his Russian owners.

He's right you know

>luis miranda directly ordered agast bernie
is this what you mean?

In another email, to DNC Communications Director Luis Miranda, Democrat national press secretary Mark Paustenbach suggested that the DNC could craft a good “Bernie narrative” about how the Vermont Senator’s campaign was “a mess.”

Wondering if there’s a good Bernie narrative for a story, which is that Bernie never ever had his act together, that his campaign was “a mess.”
Specifically, DWS had to call Bernie directly in order to get the campaign to do things because they’d either ignored or forgotten to something critical.
She had to call Bernie after the data breach to make his staff to respond to our concerns. Even then they didn’t get back to us, which is why we had to shut off their access in order to get them to finally let us know exactly how they snooped around HFA’s data.
Same was true with the standing committee appointments. They never got back to us with their names (HFA and even O’Malley got there’s in six weeks earlier) for the committees. So, again, the chair had to call Bernie personally for his staff to finally get us critical information.
So, they gave us an awful list just a few days before we had to make the announcements. It’s not a DNC conspiracy, it’s because they never had their act together."

So basically, Bernie's campaign was a mess and the DNC asked if they should point that out, because Bernie was making accusations of unfairness against them when in fact he had breached the database and didn't get his committee appointments sorted.

yeah sounds like a conspiracy to me. Or maybe someone telling the truth about a guy who was running a campaign for the first time and making a shit heap out of it.

I don't care.

She's a clinton.

We do not need another clinton in office.

If it was up to me I'd have all of the bohemian club murdered along with the rest of the elite families.

Pay For Play Clinton

This bitch hates you and this country.

Used to work for her.

Scary woman. Huma is scarier.

wow, that was such a well argued point that I have become 80 points of IQ stupider just by reading it, and now will vote for Trump.

Or, instead of dealing with it:
Move to Poland, Czech Republic, or Switzerland. They limit or ban immigration from Moslem countries. Alternatively, you can live in a country that loosely allows immigration (the future of America) and that will be flooded with sandniggers and terrorism. Your choice.

Hi, I found this one statement because CNN found it. I refuse to read the emails myself because I am a lazy nigger and don't have any original thoughts and Assange works for Russia, some dipshit said that on TV so I agree. I am going to rub one out to MLP brb guys.

Bernie ran to garner votes from the leftist youth and hand them over to clinton.

He was always a puppet.

>She will win by a landslide.
I agree. Democrats have pretty much perfected voter fraud to the point where it's only minimally detected. For example, there was only a few reported incidences of voter fraud during Obama's last election, and almost all of them were in swing states like Florida. They've just gotten so good at avoiding detection that it's impossible to guess if something foul is going on. Best part is that no-one got arrested or prosecuted in those incidences of voter fraud where the Democrats got caught, which is equally hilarious. Pretty much the only reason why Clinton lost four years ago was because King Nigger was King Nigger, and she needed the Democratic party behind her to rig the election in her favor. She didn't have that then, but she has that now, including the support of once-enemy King Nigger.

So I'm expecting nothing different here. Hillary's numbers in polls are fabricated and/or oversampled, she's struggling to fill venues for her rallies, her health and sanity are failing, the DNC Leaks have just about destroyed the Democratic party from the inside out, and the loophole investigation into the Clinton Foundation will end one of two ways: either it'll be a showcase investigation so they can shrug and say 'See? Clinton is squeaky clean, you Republicunts are just paranoid!', or a whole shitload of people are getting hauled off in cuffs.

Anyway, the question isn't really 'Will Clinton win the election due to gross voter fraud and the general undermining of Democracy?', but more, 'Will she even make it to the November election, and if she does, will she even make it to getting sworn in?'.

Hi, I love dumb nigger and I am one myself. I sure don't want Trump in there. He says things. Hillary on the other hand she loves america and she wants whats best for us. Every scandal about her is made up and I know this because I did zero research and watch CNN and MSNBC and Young Turks

>little dick faggots start obsessing so hard about russians.
>russian obsessed little dick democrats

is this the same poster or hivemind, or is this the Putin factory bots using the same ideas off their playbook for today?

better change the script, vladimir, you are being obvious now...

>proven psychopathic corrupt liar will have control of the nuke codes

Both candidates suck anyway in their own regards

this generation is fucking retarded

about one month ago every Democrat got in their Delorean and went back to 1985

That is what happened. youtube.com/watch?v=ZXN6tgE4g_4

Look out Doc! The ruskies are going to get us

Fuck. I miss the 80's. What a wonderful time to be young.

so three posts in a row in reply to my "prove it, I read them, they do not say that"

one says read them - I did - but you have not, and cannot quote me anything, you are just dolling out talkingpoint lies about them.

and two with nearly the same wording - spoonfed

is this hivemind of Putin shills?

in any case, I am not looking to be spoon fed - I have read them - now prove you have, and prove you have found anything that amounts to what you claim - because it isn't in there.

you are making extraordinary claims about conspiracy and corruption - it requires you to prove it.

I have read them and find no proof - because you are just lying. now prove me wrong.

Guys, Michael J dubs is going to die in our lifetime

fuck..

holy QUADS batman
Where gonna go BACK IN TIME!!!!

DOC if the Ruskies win, How will Hillary get to be POTUS??

Hold On Marty. It's going to be a bumpy ride to 1985

You mean kill trump in a landslide, yea I can see that. Has no problem leaving bodies in her wake.

ok, you find another one and post it - don't leave all the work up to me. Prove your conspiracy.

oh and while you are at it, prove to me that the emails do not contain evidence for a conspiracy with Trump to sell the USA to Putin wholesale. it is in there you know. but you have to find it because i won't tell you where...

I am going back to the future fuck this I haver a hoverboard.

President Trump is on his 10th term. And Putin's son runs the world. It's a clone spliced with Reagan DNA.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NMph943tsw

Go watch Hillary's America. Dinesh D'Souza nails it. Dems can't even refute.

Or are you scared?

wow, another post using the "dumb nigger " meme.

Hivemind, samefag or playbook shill?

Doc. I finally got out of the 3rd film. Need to get to 1955 and hang out with Joe McCarthy

/thread

"are my memes too dank for you?"

What a bunch of cucks...choose a lousy candidate and, when he loses, claim that the other side cheated. Here's today's odds [without fraud].

And when she doesn't win will you accept that? And go on about your life or will you protest up a shit storm like the other libtards?

wow, hivemind or is this one of the russian playbook ideas - anyone mentions the obvious fact that Russians never stopped the cold war, have never been US allies aor friends and have been jockying for power and position all the time, we will make them look silly by mentioning Back to the future....

definitely not hivemind or same fag - hey guys Russian shill detected

wooooooot

We are trolling you because you are literally retarded

Mkay. Whatever you say, kiddo.

Yes, and we made Russia Enemy Number one and are too stupid to understand how we are being duped.

mcFly