Personality type thread?

Personality type thread?

>Take The Test Here 16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I'm INTP and I'm curious as to what you fags are.

INTJ

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
ARCHITECT (INTJ-T)

What means the -T?

INTP-A

Logician

INFP -A -T

I feel like most of Sup Forums will start with I

So what's my personality type if I looked at the test and said "That's way too many fucking questions, fuck this" and closed the tab?

>using pseudo-science nonsense

ESTP masterrace

OP here, I figured there would be a lot of fellow logicians here and INT in general. Very predictable in the setting actually.

I'm also INTP-A

I'm VERY surprised to see that you're on Sup Forums extrovert scum!

INTP-T

INTP

ISTJ-A.
I used to be INTJ-A.

No Haley you being INTJ doesn't fucking matter

INFJ

ENFJ-A, if I recall. "The Protagonist" is the name.

Wow quite a few FEELERS

INTJ master race checking in.

I'm surprised at how accurate this is.

ENTP "The debater"

"ENTPs' capacity for debate can be a vexing one – while often appreciated when it's called for, it can fall painfully flat when they step on others' toes by say, openly questioning their boss in a meeting, or picking apart everything their significant other says. This is further complicated by ENTPs' unyielding honesty, as this type doesn't mince words and cares little about being seen as sensitive or compassionate. Likeminded types get along well enough with people with the ENTP personality type, but more sensitive types, and society in general, are often conflict-averse, preferring feelings, comfort, and even white lies over unpleasant truths and hard rationality.

This frustrates ENTPs, and they find that their quarrelsome fun burns many bridges, oftentimes inadvertently, as they plow through others' thresholds for having their beliefs questioned and their feelings brushed aside. Treating others as they'd be treated, ENTPs have little tolerance for being coddled, and dislike when people beat around the bush, especially when asking a favor. ENTP personalities find themselves respected for their vision, confidence, knowledge, and keen sense of humor, but often struggle to utilize these qualities as the basis for deeper friendships and romantic relationships."

I'm FES-TJ-PI

All whiney emo fags no doubt.

Dubs don't lie

INTP-A and enneagram 5w4

ENTP-A

Yeah the test is crazy spot on!

Funny how you can so accurately put people into 16 categories.

This test is shit and doesn't take into account enough factors.

ENFP. Score ENTP from time to time depending...

I got
(INFP-T)

Meow

MEDIATOR PERSONALITY (INFP, -A/-T)

ISFP (Adventurer)
Even though I disagree with 60-80% of what describes it

ENTJ-T

ISFP-T

ISTP-A

Hello my fellow alpha male

>TLDR
>We are all scum!

I'm also INTP. Reading about myself was eerie because I've never taken that test before, but it was so accurate.

INTP

ISTP

INFP-T master race

That obviously wasn't made by an ISFJ personality...

INTP-T
I've taken this test many times to find my "true" type. I feel like I've been brainwashed into believing that this isn't just pseudo-scientific bullshit...

INFJ -T

How the fuck do you make yourself finish those jillion retarded questions wtf

Why do you think that?

INFP

Me too, ENTP masterrace

Logician (INTP-t)

istp

I was istj the last time I took it. I'm going to take it again and see if I am

It's good to be a bull

More accurately,
INTP - T

I've taken this test a couple times in different forms, and it's always given me INTP. This is the first time I've taken it and been given another letter.

Kristen Stewart the Logician

ENTP-A

master debater reporting

Albert Einstein
INTP
>inept academic

INTP-T (Logician)

ISTP

INFJ reporting in

Into here as well
Going to college at 32 for comp sci
How does it feel to be academically worthless because we can't stay focused on anything and never produce anything we plan because it's not perfect yet?
Luckily I have an entj girlfriend who kicks my ass

My dude

Did you find this ENTJ girl or did they find you?

Yes

INTP Logician

i have a group of friends which made me take the test before they hung out with me, which tbh was weird as fuck.

INTJ.

ISFJ-T here.

Fuck off

INTP master race reporting in

>we can't stay focused
Basically yeah. I'm an INTP-T, perfectionist diagnosed with ADD at age 24. Finishing things is hard.

Mah nigga

Am I fugg?

I found her on okc. Actually she didn't care for me at first. Required some persistence but now we live together and shit. The only real personality conflict we have is we don't talk about our emotions but we decided that if anything serious needs to be talked about we just text each other.

INTP

Naw bro you are just a robot lmao. You will join the other side upon the upcoming singularity

Interesting.

Retake the test more honestly.

INFJ 1% Squad

I remember when 90% of the posts in these threads were INTJ. Time has really ruined this board.

OP here.

I agree INTP is the masterrace all other letters are inferior. INTP wraps it up into one Alpha Package.

You are the definition of woke

>Naw bro you are just a robot

tfw everyone calls me a robot

>I
>alpha

The only alpha type is ENTJ.

INFP, -A/-T
Mediator reporting in. Fucking kill me please :^)

>Extroverted
>Judging

Have fun.

ENFP-A "The Campaigner"

>Dat ESTJ
Bravo

There's also a shitton of Intp here, but i think Sup Forums and threads like this probably attract certain types of people more than others.

Well these results are screaming summerfags to me I am intp-t there used to be a lot more like me but now I am of a dying breed.

ENFP-A

What do you mean "woke"?

The past tense of wake

Am i the only INFP-T?

SeeThere's still a very disproportionate number of INTP in this thread.

You mean like red pill woke?

Enfp fucking sad nerds!!!

ENFJ

Ayyyyy lmao I'm Einstein

Mediator

INFP-T