I am 33 years old right now. I want to die

I am 33 years old right now. I want to die.

Give me 10 reasons to live, or 10 reasons to die.

Life is pointless, death is pointless, you can kill yourself today or tomorrow it doesnt matter. But i say if it doesnt matter why not wait to see what tomorrow brings you, curiosity is a bitch

Right now you want to die, in 10 years you might want to die, you might want to live, or you might have a grave with "faggot killed himself" written over it.

life is to fucking painful

It's painful for all of us OP. you deal with your shit and get through. don't think you're the only one struggling. Difference is, most strugglingfags arent so beta as to let it fucking ruin us.

I want to die too when I see Sup Forums is being raped by many bots threads and spam threads of so called youtuber. Sup Forums is dead and so are we.

Want to die? Take some psycedelics and listen to pink floyd. Preferably dark side of the moon or wish you were here

Live: drugs
Die: out of money for drugs

Here you go brosisanon:

I take one, one, one 'cause you left me
And two, two, two for my family
And three, three, three for my heartache
And four, four, four for my headaches
And five, five, five for my lonely
And six, six, six for my sorrow
And seven, seven for no tomorrow
And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for
But nine, nine, nine for the lost gods
Ten, ten, ten, ten for everything, everything, everything

I'm $120,000 in debt. I have a severe sex addiction...I cheated on my wife so many times she couldn't take me back if she wanted. She moved away with my 3 kids who were the only thing I really cared about. $45,000 of my debt is owed to mobsters who smash kneecaps and toes. They are coming for me. I have lost all my friends one way or another. The last person in my family, my brother and best friend, died 7 months ago. I will be evicted at the end of this month.
>do you have it worse than me?
>all this drama and heartache and I still love to be alive

Throw a coin

1. You'll meet Harambe
2. No more depression.
3. Most likely you'll get a second try on life.
4. Do some extreme crimes before ending it so you'll experience something fun in your life.
5. You can give all the money that you don't need to someone that needs it.
6. Life is pointless anyways. You just live to help others. So when you're not getting anything back you might aswell end it.
7. You'll get to know what it feels like to die.
8. You get to try your gun :)
9. I'm just making up stupid reasons at this point.
10. Don't do it. You'll regret it even though there's no way of regretting it while you're dead...

This

I would also recommend you go buy a motorbike and ride, that and go to Thailand and get some sweet Thai pussy to creampie, why you ask?

Well why the fuck not

>Mobsters coming for him
>On Sup Forums

It's real. I own a business that maintains an expensive inventory. I have to short sale everything to pay them off and I will still be left with 60k in debt to my bank..which will put me into bankruptcy.

10 to live=

1. Bretty cool technology inbound
2. Your favourite story/movie getting remade well
3. Orgasms
4. Drugs
5. Food
6. Some neat people
7. A dog that loves you more than life
8. Family
9. Love
10. Something you haven't experienced before

10 to die=

1. Nothing matters (this could be a reason to live really well also)

2. Nobody cares (highly unlikely. But even so this promotes change which improves life)

3. I can't feel anything (you haven't tried everything)

4. Nothing is worth my time...

Just keep going user. This death march is like poetry if you make something of it or leave it, it's up to you
but I'll always appreciate more company.

Why don't you go to the polis you clown or the Feds say your being stood over and you'll testify for them to take these goons out

You only need one reason to die.

When Hillary wins the presidency, and she's GONNA win, just being a white male will be a major hate crime.

Kek

Oooo I got trips traps to celebrate

OH ! op traps is a good reason to live

How's your life in general? Job? Gf?

Oh you sweet little summerchild

1 hillary Clinton
2 death of social security
3 unemployment
4 1 million musliums
5 gun control
6 barbaric excutions
7 higher taxes
8 debt
9 poverty
10 death

Yeah op just get it over with stuff isnt getting better.