Why would any body join the army in a developed country in the 21st century?

Why would any body join the army in a developed country in the 21st century?

to kill people

This.

So i could blow the head off one of those muzzies faggots, i mean who wouldn't want to be an 11b

>They want to fly fighter jets or helis
>they don't want/can't get a real job
>those sweet sweet benefits
>adventure and living in different places for free
>potential to kill raggies

To pay for college

I'm planning on joining and it's just so I have even the slightest chance at killing someone.

Someone has a high opinion of their job refilling the ketchup.

this

>im so glag we have no mmilitary because we are so civilized
>hey what are you people doing to us we are civilized
>RAPE RAPE HELP RAPE
then ops country gets taken over with his people mostly dead and the remaining enslaved to ensure no uprising.

That should be paid for anyway, they shouldn't make you get killed for a chance to educate yourself.

Because it pays better than retail.

>legitimate answer
>that's not a reason because it shouldn't be that way

But it is faggot, you gotta work with the hand you're dealt

/thread

>implying the only job in the military is one that puts you in harms way

lol thats how it always is.
Real men, serve their country, give to their community and better themselves so that they may help better their country.
>also first world nations only remain that way because third world nations cant defeat a first world army

Pretty much

To kill people.
Because they are seduced into it by recruitment officers.
Because they're fucking pig headed idiots.

I honestly think some people are born to die in combat. My nephew wants to join the military, no matter how much anyone says to him about how stupid it is. He wants to go. I'm 90% sure he wants to kill someone.. but he doesn't know that he is giving his life to the will of governments and corporations to kill people who may or may not be guilty of anything. He thinks it will make him glorious, or a hero... and some might agree.. but I don't. I think it just makes him a doomed pawn. I'd seriously have more respect for him if he just murdered someone... but not much.

Because the white man must proceed to kill, we are the best killers in the world and how is it bad in any way that we continue our training of killing and war towards worthless sandpeople?
Fuck em all!

Active duty USAF fag here and you're not far from the truth.

>coach said i would make a good soldier.
>college
>i like burning/blowing shit up
>the uniform
>cool grandpa stories

Kill people
Get healthcare
Comradery in a post-extended (even-post nuclear) family unit civilization
Pay for college
Family history of service.
Mostly patriotism, forced service, innate authoritarianism, and propaganda though I think.

>I'm 90% sure he wants to kill someone

beta hippie detected

>>potential to kill raggies
I read that as "kill fraggles." I was hopinh that was the new term for sandpeople hiding out in rocks

Only poorfags join the army

You realize people don't share your world view, right? I personally think killing people would be BAD ASS and he'd be a hero for doing so. It's kind of a win win lose lose. Win for me, win for him, lose for the other guy, lose for retarded "peace" lovers like you that somehow have fooled yourselves into believing in "right" and "wrong".

Military is for poorfags and life's losers who have no other options

Because they are bored. I can't lie I have thought about it but I hate all that gay, facist and bullying culture. Also don't want to be surrounded by English cunts.

>lose for retarded "peace" lovers like you that somehow have fooled yourselves into believing in "right" and "wrong".
It's going to be hilarious when your co hands you over to MP for raping all those villagers' goats.

>>>potential to kill raggies
>I read that as "kill fraggles."
Grey 2 to Tombstone actual, dropping payload on fraggle rock 7