I willst deutsch lernen

I willst deutsch lernen
I want to learn german but it's kind of confusing, any advice you can provide me?

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.de/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sei einfach du selbst

Das ist forbidden.
Du bist nicht black enough.

Learn the genres of each word.

Find good material; stick to it. There's no secret.

That's why nobody wants to go to your shithole country

Hajaja nice men. Op

That's an issue, how can i make ir easier. For instance "kind" is neutral.

I don't think there is any logic to them. You just have to know them.

bulgaria... 2/10

so, it will be easier when i get use to them, just like happened with french words.

Try watching German shows. For beginners I recommend cartoons and news programs. Both emphasize clear pronunciation, and with news one knows what it's about, so concentrating on learning words and expressions becomes easier.

Das ist unmöjligt, mein Kamrat.

Just like with any other language, you have to immerse yourself in the culture. You have to listen to people speaking the language you're trying to learn every single day.

>unmöjligt
Unmöglich**

Your country is somalia tier

Which cartoons would you recommend?
I already follow Die Welt and other journals

Du bist so klok mein portugisisk Kamrat! Du kan ficki ficki mich

>klok
>means klug, clever
Wtf swedish is so fucking stupid

No, it's colombia. It's not our fault you are an ignorant

sudacas todos sudacas

naruto and other jap stuff

You have to find out what you like. Kids here love "Wickie und die starken Männer" which has been running for decades. A more edutainment kind of thing is "Die Sendung mit der Maus". Alternatively you can always look for the things you know and search for German dubbing of them.

Warum tycker du so? Schwedisch sprashe låter so gut, Ich liebe diese sprache

I'm pretty sure you're just speaking german with a few vocabulary changes.
Also, to any foreign speaker 'klok' obviously would be more related to 'clock' as it is the case in Dutch.

"Klocka" is clock. "Klok" is wise.

> I want to learn german
No. Learn a programming language to leave your shithole country

Thank you mate. You has been very polite and helpful

>No, it's colombia.
>it's colombia.
south american somalia

I've been learning java, i know "programming" in matlab. I'm currently studying civil engineering.

I already know the differences amongs decline cases and some tenses, but i don't know many words and i make many mistakes.

Vocabulary in german is just something you're going to have to memorize. It gets easier. And surrounded by the language it's even more easy. Still really hard tho, not gonna lie.

Ve a chuparle el pene a tu Rajoy, al rey y al muerto de franco, europobre.

>europobre.
pero los 500k de los tuyos chupando del estado no nos lo quita nadie

criminal

How long it took to you?

Yo no tengo familiares en españa, así que me vale verga. Échalos si quieres, pero son tan cobardes que les da miedo.

>europobre.
tocate los cojones el sudACA tome mis dieses

>Yo no tengo familiares en españa, así que me vale verga. Échalos si quieres, pero son tan cobardes que les da miedo.
eso si, bien que conseguis la nacionalidad española para volar por la UE.

tranquilo que pronto se os va acabar el chollo , monos...ya se nos estan hinchado las pelotas

Te faltan huevos, español corbarde. Xenófobo de teclado.

I learned German 7 years at school and 4 at Uni and still can't speak it for shit.
It would have been the same with English if not vidya and internets.

>bien que conseguis la nacionalidad española para volar por la UE.

No me interesa españa, y te puedes meter tu nacionalidad por el culo. Nadie los quiere, hasta los catalanes quieren irse.

I know it's a great challenge, but i'll take it.

yo siempre y cuando , no vengais aqui no me importa pero los 500k (dentro nacionalizados) ya no los podemos echar tristemente)

por cierto eres una de las nacionalidades mas odiadas en Italia y España junto con los moros y rumanos.

peor clase de sudaca junto con los centracas y venezolanos esos.

Ya lárgate.

>speaking their tongue
widerlich

How is learning German difficult for you? You already know English so it should rather easy.

If anything for me learning English was the most difficult.

If I were you focus on learning the basics of sentence structure and the rules that follow it such as Dative, accusative, etc.

Not so much on the words, those will come naturally

Hey can a german native translate a sentence from a video for me?

In girls und panzer, episode 2, about 4 and a half minutes in, after fluffy says "Panzer vor" What does the ginger say in response?

>won;t let me post a video link because lol spam.

radio.de/

listen to german radio stations. Basically every movie has a german dub, so you could even watch a james bond movie in german with spanish subtitles.