This show is fucking shit...

This show is fucking shit. Its like someone said "lets should make a copy of adventure time for adults but without any depth or relatability and fill it with south park tier shit comedy.""

Seriouisly grow the fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ceS_jkKjIgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u mad?

no im just a bit disapointed

OP is confirmed for soccer mom

Terrible b8

The show is 75% drunken improv what do you expect

it's kinda shit indeed, but it's not that bad, when you're high it's fun to watch.

OP speaks in faggotese. But I think I can translate most of it.

>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE BECAUSE THEY'RE POPULAR

15/10 love that show! It's deep and funny!

no im not a "soccer mom"
soccer mom is just a term thrown about by stupid teenagers trying to be edgy to refer to anyone who suggests themselves to have some level of understanding above thier own through informing them about realities.

ITT: people that don't understand that comedy is subject.

Also, OP is a massive faggit.

Adventure Time is for autists though. And stoners I guess.

using the term faggot. Wow, really. Your using slurs that ought to be categorized as hate speech because i criticized your beloved cartoon.

>just a bit disappointed
>make a thread on Sup Forums calling it "fucking shit" and telling people to "grow the fuck up"
ya u mad

i TOLD YOU IMBESIL IM NOT ANGRY

oops. caps lock strry

>calling op terrible bait
>baited

Why do you post wop shit you noodle-sucking gook.

calm down OP, before you bust an ovary

b8

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

sexism, hope you guys enjoy what happens to your community once i take this up with the council. I'm getting a petition to shut you down asap, so enjoy being an asshole while you still can

Soccer mom is a term thrown around because soccer mom's are notoriously dumb and take offense to stupid shit.

You told people to "grow the fuck up" for liking something you don't like, which is the soccer mom secret handshake.

>sides in orbit

cute, but your perspective is wrong. you see anything you dislike as dumb and consider opffense to be a sign of weakneess because you have zero experience

Are you for real nigga?

You may only take offense, I did not give it. Offense is something only felt by the weak minded when words hurt their feely feels. Grow up faggot, get some thicker skin or go back to your safe space.

i dont think you know who you're messing wioth. I'm a member of various political activism groups and with combined feffort we can shit a tiny site down

Being offended can't be a sign of weakness, it's completely subjective.

Everyone is offended by something, but we all act upon it differently.

Soccer moms, such as yourself, being mentally deficient, prefer to ban the things that offend you and to micromanage the lives of others.

If you can't be offended by a thing and just let it go, you're emotionally immature.

Yeah ok and my dad works at Nintendo...Fuck outta here with that bullshit pussy ass shit

Lies. Some thiongs damage society and need to be staammped out. I may happen to not like something, but thats not why i advocate removing it. I only advocate removing things that present a threat to society, and your abuse is unnaceptable. We dont let people drive who cant do it, why do we let ionternet rtrolls wreak havoc on good people.

>not only do I hate this show
>you're a child for not agreeing with me

Le epic post XDXD

Nah, letting anything rule your emotions is weak ass shit my nigga, it's all water under the bridge. Fuck getting offended, only idiots bitch about their feels and how this or that gave them ptsd. All of the pc crowd are a bunch of used condoms.

I like the show and how does this present an issue of "damaging society" it's dumb humor sure but it's not going to damage society. don't watch it if your going to have a period soccer mom.

I pretty much agree, I like this guy's view on it:

youtube.com/watch?v=ceS_jkKjIgo

For you

The fact that you're on this website with us says it all, mother fucker! WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB

OP likes cocks up his eye sockets, has aids, fucks dogs in the ass, drinks toilet water, is a shitead

>mfw this is now a dead nigger thread

repeat: i am not a robot

one day it will be true fag creature1

It's 2016, we can't be posting that stuff

love me harder flood protection

this is literally my favorite picture of all time

not found on Sup Forums, fuck dregs bruh

why isnt the active poster count decreasing oniichan

im going to search now for more dead niggers

please hold while your call is transferred

hi this is the dead niggers department may i take your order

im sorry sir we don't have dead caucasians here

no sir, sorry, no dead asians or hispanics either

but we do have a righteous abundance of dead niggers so feel free to order in any quantity

> being this much of an autist
Go back to Tumblr, fag.

Then don't watch it instead of making a thread you attention whore

automatic discounts applied to larger orders

>Adventure time
>Growing up
Pick one

right now we have a special on north and central-african dead niggers, it's like we just can't run out

Idk, but that sounds fkn awesome to me

stay tuned for word on our upcoming "USA lower class dead niggers special" that we'll be running, this november!

sorry, broadcast error, forgot to include the colorful pictures with our wonderful buisness announcement

thanks for tuning in viewers and don't forget to take a free coupon for an extra dead nigger from a locality of your choice added to your next order of 10 whole (not partial) dead niggers or more

>Seriouisly grow the fuck up

Doesn't know how to spell.
Tells anons on Sup Forums to grow up.

Here you go
Now fuck off

Nice trips. Also nice pic

I know you A. Haven't watched the show.
Or B. have a giant stick up your ass

This is quality programming, I bet you love BAZINGAAA Big Bang Theory fag.

I smell a troll and a true rick and morty fan.

>perspectives can be wrong or right
You don't understand reality, bud.

we need more of this grate show and more user's to remind us thank you for this thread it truly is a wonderful show thanks for this

A soccer mom would relate to Beth's integrity towards her shitty family and her consequential alcoholism as a coping mechanism.

What we have her is just a simple turd in the punchbowl.

He's checking his dubs

>Without any depth
2deep4u nigga

alright op what kind of comedy u like?
Also how old are you

>without any depth or relatability and fill it with sheeple-tier comedy

applies to 99% of shows