Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

A friend of mine has been bitten by something last night and her arm has swollen up. She said it feels like it is burning to touch. Wondering if any of you guys could help identify what it is, what creature did it, and the best course of action?

Pic attached.

Thanks

it's cupacabra be careful its deadly

Best course of action is for your friend to be evaluated by a doctor... If you two think a course of action is required.

Chagas

Show her tits or gtfo

ITT: my friend dies

spider bite, dont let that spider bite you
spider bite hurt

5 posts into the thread and no one has mentioned those cut marks? That's not like you, Sup Forums

Also looks like an allergic reaction to some harmless bug like a mozzie or a horse-fly or something. Just take some loratadine (super cheap and available over the counter) and it'll go in no time. It's safe to double dose to counter stuff like this.

>5 years working as a nurse

Nervegas

Thought so, thanks a lot!

Yeah man, unfortunately one of those former emo boars

OP, are her initials RB? Those moles look familiar

Hey, I'm not judging or anything. I just saw them and assumed Sup Forums would jump on it. Was surprised when I looked through the thread and no one mentioned it.

Nah man.

She's British if that helps.

why is it always nervegas w/ u ppl

Got bitten by a OBT tarantula on the thumb. One of the worst pains I've experienced in my life. My whole right arm felt like someone threw hot oil at it. Lasted for around 8 hours.

What country and where was she when bit?

U.K.
Lincolnshire, so North England.

Pee on it
Also show tits

This, she's alergic to you OP.
Might as well just kys

Was she lying on the ground, in the grass park bench etc?

probs just a mosquito bite, nothing major

She also needs therapy for those cuts, attention seeking cunt.