Will deployment of Usa soldiers in Poland cause crime in the region where they will stationed as it is around the world...

Will deployment of Usa soldiers in Poland cause crime in the region where they will stationed as it is around the world ?
WHat do you think ?

yes, probably rape and mistreating natives, like is their habit

falklands haha

>yes, probably rape and mistreating natives, like is their habit
But Poles are white too

>Poland will be annexed by the USA in your lifetime

hello Nigel, how you doing?

that means shit, look at what they did in every place they've been

Ignore this Argie,Polebro.
You probably won't have a problem with them.

>cute Polish girls are getting BLACKED by American BBCs right now

>you will never be an American BBC soldier BLACKING all the cute girls throughout the world

If you want to BLACK women around the world then Navy would probably be a better choice than Army.

In Japan and Korea we made them stable, first world countries

gee, I wonder if a gang of horny young men full of testosterone who are far away from home and desperate to get laid will rape the locals

American soldiers commit crimes in S. Korea and Japan. They rape, rob, burgle etc. we better be part of sino sphere.

Hit and ran by car is common crime by US soldiers too. The drivers don't give a single fuck about locals lives.

your soldiers are fucking criminals, pls get the fuck out from our country, we don't need you at all.

Lets be polite.

there is no such thing as las malvinas

Americans civilized Japan. You should thank them for making Japan a civilized and developed nation. I'm still waiting for the day America will bring democracy to Brazil, they can have all the bunda they need.

But thats how it is right ?
Dont lie

>I'm still waiting for the day America will bring democracy to Brazil,
you want de democracy of Afghanistan or Irak?
I need to remind you about what happened the last time USA gave '''''''''''freedom'''''''' and '''''''''''democracy''''''''''' to Latin America?

make yourself a favor and stop sucking dicks for once

Isn't Brazil a democratic country? You have elections, don't you?

off your proxy John.

You guys just don't have the Asian temperament that makes for successful nations. You're like African countries, divided by political extreamism and run by corrupt elite

you are the mistreated native amerindian?

As far as I know they don't cause too much trouble here. Just watch out when they are drinking, they are not able to deal with the stronger stuff here.
Even then it is easy to avoid them because they all go to the same places. There is a club in my city where they all go to for some reason. Some of them killed each other there and the MP comes every weekend to fuck their own drunk soldiers up. Of course no local (away from some fat girls that fall for the BBC meme) go there.

chinese mirv launchers, on japanese soil, in my lifetime?

I don't even care to be '''successful'', all I want is amerishits out of here

weak b8

you are the land of fucking criminals and you are afraid of more crime? that's funny

Sure
You like USA too.
Maybe tv and locals dont report.

They'll be gone by next Friday. So you don't have to worry about that.

I can't believe he is actually an argie. He is in every fucking thread. Maybe he is a polak

Funny is how dumb are you and how much your gov is fucking with your life and washing you

haha, this butthurt commie again
i guess those two sudaca threads really triggered your autism so you can't stop

this thread smells a lot like kremlin paid trolling desu

I don't have to b8 you m8. You are so butthurt it is hilarious.

>Maybe he is a polak
lmao no, polaks suck american dick like there will be no tomorrow, I actually know how much damage your country causes in every place they give their democrazy and freedumb

>commie
you're seeing ghosts, seek for help

ukrainian proxy probably. no polak in their right might would talk about "bringing crime to poland" since they are the ones exporting crime to europe

I am a proxy
but not Ukrain
You may post this bullshit but in Usa someone just got shot. kek
You bring crime to Europe

I am a proxy
well case closed then, shut up shill

of course we bring damage. we damaged your bolivian mom's brain and here you come, mogolico de mierda jajajajaja.

CHIII

But i live in Poland Brit shit.

Did you Poles unironically WANT those troops there?