Protip: these 2 cars can turn together at the exact same time...

Protip: these 2 cars can turn together at the exact same time. Fucking tired of fucking yielding idiots holding up traffic everyday.

OP is right, This is actually a fucking law...

You're supposed to turn into the lane closest to you...

So
Fucking
Annoying....

While I agree with you, you guys sound like the people who would honk at the drivers in front of you during a red light, seconds before it becomes green, as if you could know that it would turn and were so impatient and frustrated because they couldn't sense it like you could.

ITT: Complaints of people with a fresh licence

That's an accident waiting to happen which is why most people don't do it.

I'm an auto insurance adjuster. OP is wrong as fuck.

Blue car has right of way and can turn right into either lane they choose. If the yellow car were to turn at the same time and hit the blue car, yellow car is cited and responsible for the damage to the blue car.

on paper yes. in the real world, asshole yellow turns into the far lane, and asshole blue also turns into the far lane.

always assume everyone driving around you is an idiot, because they probably are.

You couldn't be more incorrect. If they were turning onto a 2 lane road (1 lane going each way) then you'd be correct - blue would have right of way. But it's a 4 lane road.

Then those assholes need to learn how to drive.

This.

Person to your right or whoever is turning right (unless the person turning left has an arrow) has the right of way.

Good theory there, dumbass. Too bad you can never trust people not to turn into your lane. 16yo inexperienced driver detected.

Blue car has right of way here btw, what I really hate is when the blue car is yielding to me when I'm the yellow car.

You're wrong too faggot.

If everyone knew that it'd be great, but not everyone knows and i dont trust that the idiot across from me is not gonna enter the lane i should be in and cause my insurance to go up

false blue car will turn into left lane.

another wrong faggot.

This isn't China. There are rules.

>You're supposed to turn into the lane closest to you

OP you dont sound like you've been driving very long. telling people they "need to learn how to drive" isnt going to get you out of that really fucking annoying accident where it may not even cost you money because it's their fault, but just the headache of dealing with all that shit is not worth "being right" in a situation.

People from Oregon don't know how to fucking drive so you gotta be extra careful

Except it's more than likely the yellow car has a green turning light, and the blue car is at a red light.
Law dictates that the blue car waits until it is clear to progress before turning right on a red.

>You're supposed to turn into the lane closest to you

Whether yellow has a green arrow or not, they turn into the left lane 100% of the time always and forever.

>be me in yellow car

>starts to turn and accelerate at the same time as blue asshole

>blue asshole scared/angry/confused and brakes

>every time

Most of the time I'm behind blue who is sitting there yielding like a dumbfuck and I'm sitting on my horn.

Should be driving recertification every 5 years in the US.

Too many dumb fucks who forget simple, efficient, traffic rules. Like this

gets it.

Came here to say this. You'd be a moron not to wait for the other guy as people are always turning too wide. And regardless of whose fault it is. All that fucking hassle just isn't worth waiting the extra second.

/thread

Not in AZ.

I'm a police officer who has issued hundreds of tickets, arrested countless perps, and did my fair share of directing traffic. Let's just say I'm the finest law enforcement agents there is. Not to toot my own horn but TOOOOOOOOT.

Anyway OP is definitely wrong as the blue car the right of way. If that yellow scumbag turned and collided with blue he'd be getting a citation from yours truly. tata!

another wrong faggot.

another wrong faggot.

Have fun getting into an accident every other day. This is an unsafe practice, regardless of whether you are in the right.

Philly drivers are worst drivers
Just sayin

NY drivers take second with their left lane camping bull shit

Nothing unsafe about it. Staying in your lane is a basic fucking principle of driving. How is this any fucking different you fucking faggot. You are saying that people should be able to basically change lanes during a turn in the middle of an intersection. How fucking idiotic is that.

What's unsafe is making a wide turn, not turning into a lane that is blocked off by everyone except old blue who decides she doesn't want to crank the steering wheel more than absolutely necessary as to avoid dropping her cinnamon roll.

>blocked off by everyone
>...to everyone*

Yeah these dumbfucks talking about 'who is responsible' have never had a stupid nigger rearend them. Even if an accident is 'not your fault', you still have to deal with getting the car to a repair shop, getting the repairs covered by insurance, and either not have a car for a few days or get insurance to issue you some shit rental.

That and if the other driver doesn't have insurance, you have to spend even more time talking with your insurance to figure shit out. Oh and when your car is done it may never drive the same again and/or might break-down in the future because of the crash - yet will be impossible to prove so you're just fucked at that point.

Always drive like everyone on the road is literally retarded, which is usually the case anyways.

>Protip: these 2 cars can turn together at the exact same time. Fucking tired of fucking yielding idiots holding up traffic everyday.

Do this every day on my way to work. Every single day.

>12
>File: Turns_NV.jpg (18 KB, 307x224)
>18 KB
>Anonymous 08/15/16(Mon)17:35:06 No.699592012▶
>
> Protip: these 2 cars can turn together at the exact same time. Fucking tired of fucking yielding idiots holding up traffic everyday.
>>>
>Anonymous 08/15/16(Mon)17:40:20 No.699592453▶
>
> OP is right, This is actually a fucking law...
> You're supposed to turn into the lane closest to you...
>Y▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶vvt for the other guy as people are always turning too wide. And regardless of whose fault it is. All that fucking hassle just isn't worth waiting the extra second.
>Anonymous 08/15/16(Mon)18:06:17 No.699594545 ▶
> (You)
> gets it.
>nymous 08/15/16(Mon)18:06:17 No.699594545 ▶
> (You)

You can't just assume everyone around you is an immaculate driver. You can expect the best of everyone, but you have to be prepared for the worst--and that means yielding when someone wants to turn into the same road you want to turn into. Unless it's a very wide 3+lane road.

And as is the case with most drivers and especially the poorfags on Sup Forums, your insurance and their's probably won't even cover the total of the damages, which means you're still out some of that precious cash you're always complaining about.

I'm not about to risk my life on the assumption that the other person knows how to drive. No amount of confirming the correct way to drive in my own brain is going to give me the confidence that rando strangers on the road know what you have conveyed to me in this thread.

I literally do this exact manuever everyday from work as the yellow car. It has 2 lanes and if you see someone with their turn signal then its ok.
I am careful though and make sure the person knows I am taking the left lane and they arent going straight.

>still thinking most people are rational and follow laws
You trolling

The lanes don't need to be wide. That's irrelevant. Stay in your lane just like you do driving straight down a road. Are you this much of a defense driver at all times? You must be driving down every road terrified the whole time that everyone else is going to crash into you at any second. God damn, you can't even fathom 2 cars turning IN THEIR FUCKING LANES at the same time but I'm sure you have no problem barreling down the interstate at 80 mph with cars and trucks all around you.

So if you're pulling out of a parking lot going right, I bet you wait until every single lane going that way is clear instead of just that right lane don't you. Fucking holding up traffic everywhere you go.

exactly right here. being "right" isnt worth an accident.

>risk my life
How fast are you and your fellow community members taking these 90 degree turns?

I do. I have a $50,000 car, you think I want to get hit by some faggot in a Prius?

that happens maybe 60% of the time in my town. I don't risk my car on a coin flip so I wait, fuck that.

good comparison
some people are dumbasses
I do this from work cause we deliver. The package cars and freight trucks make this same turn too.

>don't want to risk my life

You should probably not strap yourself into a couple of tons of metal, plastic, rubber, and combustible liquids and drive around at high speeds then. But if you do, you should learn how to fucking drive because you clearly don't.

It's people like these that have persuaded Merriam-Webster to allow the word, 'literally' to also mean the same thing as its antonym, 'figuratively'

depends on the state
some states you are required to turn into the nearest lane and your claim is true
others you can turn into any lane and the car turning left must yield to the car turning right

As a motorcyclist, i always assume every other driver is a drunken crackwhore after a 72 hour Gangbang at Mexican Donkey Show, using 3 Smartphones at once while looking at Birds.

I hope you make a wide ass turn right into a truck and get paralyzed from the eyeballs down for your stupidity.

Not in my state, you are supposed to end up in the right lane all the time, unless there are multiple turn lanes, like one besides you, not across the street. State law.

And my dumb fagget ass appreciates it. Almost took a fucker out about 3 years ago because he was in my blindspot. Luckily bikes are fast as fuck, he just jumped on it and passed me before I killed his ass out of stupidity

But what if there's a homeless nigger sleeping in the way?

Both cars should converge on said nigger's position. First one to run him over wins.

What I fucking hate is when I want to make a right turn and every asshole going down the road is in the right lane, and the left lane(s) is wide fucking open. Of course if you go out into traffic aiming for that wide open lane the first asshole car coming your way will immediate change lanes without signalling to get in that lane too, then if you don't crash, will honk like a nigger.

blue car has to stay on the lane closes to the curb when making the right turn, yellow can go into which ever lane as long as it yields to blue.

That's the thing. I don't make wide turns, sugar :)

Often times the traffic light for the blue car will be red when the light turns green for the left turning yellow car. The blue cars hesitation isn't a misunderstanding of the traffic rules in that case. It's an adherence to them.

In short, fuck off newdriverfag.

They hesitate because left turning drivers rarely turn into the same lane. They swing wide like they are towing a 50 foot trailer.

In Texas you can choose the lane you turn in to. Doesn't matter.

If people actually knew how to go lane to lane then yes. But they don't