New fat hate thread, last one 404'd

New fat hate thread, last one 404'd.

I must be missing something.

If somebody wants to be a fat slob, sure. Whatever. It's gross.

But for what reason is there to hate that person?

It exemplifies a succession of poor life choices, a lack of self-control, and a victim complex in a lot of cases. They are generally unwilling or pathologically unable to take responsibility for the fuckery they've unleashed on their bodies, and blame everyone else for their addiction.

Because they're fat

Because as much as the world has convinced you otherwise, women don't exist to make you horny, just like you don't exist to be a dumb ass bro.

Sometimes women are for sex and sometimes broing it is cool. But not always.

Take a look at the fat acceptance movement. They perpetuate the myth that being fat is ok and not harmful, and whine about "thin privilege " while they themselves consume massive amounts of extra food and resources and drive up healthcare costs. It pisses me and a lot of other people off and so I use these threads to vent that frustration.
That being said, people who make fun of overweight people who are out running or trying to get in better shape are fucking awful, you should never make fun of someone for trying to better themselves.

Also, some of them try to force their lifestyles upon others. I Don't have the pic but a fat activist was purposely fattening up her children and posted the progress. Sickening.

>"nonfat"
>human*

Nice dubs.
I'm glad she's trying to kill off her diseased proginy.

Brutal. I hate seeing morbidly obese kids, that shit should be considered child abuse

100% agreed, user.

i dont really belive that ''super fucking poor'' people sit on tumblr all day and are fat....

I mean, if you have time to sit around on tumblr all day, you can't be working that much.

It's discrimination to victimise someone based on factors they were born with and cannot change.

Think of that next time you decide to make fat 'jokes' (microrapes).

LMAO

0/10

but if u afford a laptop and have time to sit on tumblr instead of getting money u cant be poor.
poor people sit on the streeets ad have nothing...

what the fuck are you on about

1/10 for making me rapely you fat whale

>thin
If you call that thin then you're fat

>microrapes
Kek

>thin

This genuinely makes me angry.

why we dont use them as fuel ?

is that duck tape on her ancel?

>Thin
She thought she was thin in the first picture?

Well there's your problem.

Where are all of the oldfags?

Anyone have that photo of the fat kid cutting his stomach open and pulling the yellow fat out

damn. I clicked that thinking it was pizza.

I'm genuinely curious to why Sup Forums is so preoccupied about their fatness when they never gave a shit about guns, alcools, drugs, suicide.

I believe it's more of a defensive technique because tumblr is getting bigger and more influence on the internet, but I don't know.

tl;dr
> Why is being fat such a deal ? how does that matter to you ?

Btw this has nothing to do with my weight I'm actually too skinny and should gain mass.

everyone hyping about the fatty thinking she was thin when she was only less fat, not checking the use of bulking as the antithesis to her self harm crying

Oh my god.

I never thought I'd see this much morbesity in new york city

>bulking
kek

I always hate it how fat chicks use bullshit terms to pretend they're not fat, like "curvy".

>LEMME JUST PUT A SKIRT TO HIDE MY GUT, IM CURVY NOW

KEK

hmm and i thoughd you have to eat much to get fat..never saw a fat baby beiing born...

This is the only thing that deserves hate in this thread. Fat girls who demand tall men... makes me mad. Just plain fat folks dont get me mad

Because it's disgusting. The fact that something that can destroy the human body so easily is being glorified and you're not allowed to condemn it.

We hate the true gluttony, we hate that Tumblr has managed to make Fat Pride an actual thing. When they should feel NOTHING BUT SHAME.

btfo

but Sup Forums is getting drunk thread, drugs threads and more every day. That's paradoxal, you were ok with being fat a few years ago playing whatever mmo was popular.

Fat makes you ugly and smelly. For 99% of people, it's an easy fix to get skinny. Fat Pride is just a glorified way of saying you're lazy.

FAT PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING...and i like to laugh about them for beiing disgusting...

Are you a fatty
Just wondering
Post pic with time stamp

it actually doesn't matter on a logical basis
its just that hating and shaming people that you feel inferior to yourself is super fun and instinctive, not to mention empowering

nobody here actually cares about this shit

paradoxical

Fat girls can't wipe their ass. Think about that.

gun violence and politics won't change unless there's a huge systematic overhaul on proper policing tactics in inner city neighborhoods, mandatory psychological screening and re education of entire groups of people

who gives a fuck about alcools and drugs. they've always been around and will never go away. even the smartest people regularly do drugs.

and there are resources to get help for suicide. hotlines, community centers etc. you just have to go outside.

Wow okay, besides the last which is making up fake reasons, you came pretty honest with the fat-hate. I'm okay with that answer.

Thank you, not everyone's a native.

I think some people on Sup Forums delude themselves into thinking they're making a moral stand against something, but for the most part these threads are for laughing at people who don't have a chance to defend themselves and making us feel better about ourselves. That would be why we post pictures in our own threads and smile sardonically at our monitors instead of, y'know, actually doing something.

the only lazy people who should get glorified are philosophers !

fat-ass detected.

But drinking and drugs don't ruin things for other people. Obesity costs every 1st world country billions in hospital costs, and the fat people just don't give a fuck.

This just sums it up for me.

I was never fat. Always been perfect on BMI (yes it's a good measurement for people who aren't pro lifters)

part of it is

anyone got more tumblr cringe?

People are bad... nothing new

Kek

I'm not making up fake reasons you fucking retarded piece of shit. EVERY FUCKING REASON IS VALID, you spastic fuck.

Take it this way. We don't fucking go out into the public sphere and say hey, let's make drinking our livers into destruction totally acceptable and literally praised by the media. Yep doesn't happen. Same with drugs.

Yet eating yourself into an early grave is TOTALLY fine.

are those her ass cheeks?

>thinking real philosophers don't exercise

Do you even /ancientGreek/ bro?

I don't mind fat people but I do find it odd that people are unwilling to make simple life changes to improve their health.

I'm 5' 9" 125 pounds. Exercise 5 days a week and drink tons of water. I can eat whatever I want (not that I do) but it feels rewarding to be in such a good state of health.

The dude is probably not a fat-ass, but I know he's smart and his analysis made you butthurt.

Well I don't know, there are stupid people drinking in public, even more smoking outside and complaining when they get jerk'd off a non-smoking area. People are free to be addicted to anything really, what's the matter.

probably her arms or so...her legs are beiing taped

I thought it was a dog who took a shotgun to its face.

Diogenes lol

Like hell tumblr is getting bigger on the internet. No one takes those faggots seriously. Soon enough they're all gonna be lynched.

Love that guy. He truly did not give a fuck.

Because they cost millions and millions each year in medical expenses, most of which have to be written off. Because only around 10-15% of this M A S S I V E bill is paid, the rest is E A T E N by the hospital, thus raising the cost services in order to make up that amount. When these larger bills are sent to insurance companies, they raise their premiums in order to offset having to spend more money all because TipToe Tubby Tits wanted to eat 5 double cheeseburgers and watch TLC instead of a salad and gym.

>i'm going for a run

Ikr even Alexander the Great was a fan of him

We're in the billions on those fat medical bills....

sure

>tfw I bang sluts like this on the reg
slap the fat & ride the wave, boys

You're right, billions. Even more disgusting.

Cant someone imagine a plan to raid tumblr or so ? The BIG triggering or so...

I have no idea what a goji bowl is but it looks pretty tasty lol