When did you think Sup Forums (particularly Sup Forums) was at its prime?

When did you think Sup Forums (particularly Sup Forums) was at its prime?

Never.

Always been a shitfest

2006 or 2007

07-09ish. however, I am a returning oldfag and can't really say I am disappoint.

also correct

Now

>12 year old pretending to be an oldfag.

Sup Forums WAS NEVER GOOD YOU NEWFAGS.

2003, it all went downhill after that.

It has always basically been the same, sure new shit has come and gone. KSB threads, fluffy pony threads, whatever, but the new shit is always basically the same as the shit it replaced.

I discovered Sup Forums in mid 2006. Stuck to /s mostly, but lurked /b from time to time. Seemed to have its ups and downs. By late 2007 it seemed to hit a slide that it just never recovered from.

Oct 2011, I hate all of you.

Welcome Newfriend.

It is the same for everyone: the first couple of months after first discovering.

The year doesn't matter, Sup Forums was never any good and never will be.

After a few years of desensitizing everything about Sup Forums is absolute shit. You still come here for some sort of kick, but you never get it.

I was the first person to post when moot sent me an invite

It's always been shit is the true answer.
Anything beyond that is entirely up to each person and what they perceive as their "glory days"

For some that's 07-09, for others its 06. You'll always get a varied answer.

Holy shit i just realised were close to hitting 700 million posts

Actually...yes, I change my answer to this

Well...

Its not really about Sup Forums. Its about the internet. The internet has changed.

We are living in the age of the eternal november.

2004 - 2007, steady decline in 08, rapid decline 09 onwards.

rock bottom when those stickman rage comics were a thing, double rock bottom when people started using the word "ironically" every second post.

pretty much whenever I grew up or everyone else became 12.

2008 raiding tumblr

before the whiteknight

/s is a different story, though. It really was good for long. It clung to life after the spam attacks and only started dying 2 years ago when everyone left and the state thread cancer took their place

>this

Before Sup Forums became mainstream edgy site.