If Americans are so fat and lazy, why are they fucking up the rest of the world at the Olympics? Again!?

If Americans are so fat and lazy, why are they fucking up the rest of the world at the Olympics? Again!?
>inb4 gr8b8m8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3yoMAsL4AZo
medalspercapita.com/
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36888541
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because USA rules, and the fat and lazy moniker is passed on by jealous Eurofags who don't even have the sense to keep Islamic rapists out of their country.

youtu.be/3yoMAsL4AZo

There's fat fucks from every country in some events, it doesn't change the medal count.

Because your country still has the highest obesity rate with 61%, my man.

btw pic with timestamp I wanna see how fat you are to even question that.

ITT

BUTT HURT FAGGOTS

And you guys have about 11million illegal spic rapists in your country added with all those niggers you have = you're more fucked than us.

tl;dr
60% "white" at max I honestly feel bad for you.

GBR population: 64m
USA population: 319m

So the USA has almost 5 times as many people as great britain, so much higher potential for good athletes, however the medals currently stand as:

GBR medals: 15
USA medals: 26

five times the amount of people and not even twice the amount of medals, grab a rope and do yourselves in you stupid fat cunts

Nigga's right

^^^

They have less medals than Russia. If you compare countries with normal population like Bulgaria, with USA, in ratio, Bulgaria wins.

this. /thread

>youtu.be/3yoMAsL4AZo
Exactly.

They are fat and retarded and cannot understand that have less medals in proportion.

Many Aryans moved to the US after the war improving our gene pool.

>Bulgaria
Lel fuck off gipsynigger.

>olympics
>sports nobody cares giving a lot of medals
It's so fucking ridicul kek

Let me know when Amerifags win at a sport the world actually cares about. How many World Cup titles does Murica have again?

Bulgaria is a country of white people. You cannot say the same about Niggerland aka USA

0 but it's the worlds most fav sport and murica rather makes up sports like baseball or eggball so they can be no1 in anything.
Bretty pathetic tbh.

because there are 300 million of them and their country is the richest, hence the best quality training is available for the elite that are not fat, meanwhile the country it's self is full of fat lazy retards

I know I'm not a burger.

paying off the judges....

/thread

If we could remove all the shit of USA such as niggers, spics, fat people, poor people, faggs and left side people we will have a really good country.

Because you niggers have hormone laced food

Cause that's how it works, huh? You want to see half the NBA go to Rio and compete with themselves instead of the ROTW?
United States: 558; 26, 21, 23
Great Britain: 373; 15, 16, 8
China: 403; 15, 14, 17
Russia: 293; 9, 11, 10
Germany: 429; 8, 5, 4
Italy: 312; 7, 9, 6
France: 406; 7, 8, 7
Japan: 340; 7, 4, 15
Australia: 424; 6, 7, 9
South Korea: 208;6, 3, 5

Do the 4x200m and 4x100m relay medals count toward 4 of the total golds?

Merica has 16 golds in swimming so I'm assuming they are counted in this fashion.

Wonder why the rowing golds that the uk has won and the cycling team pursuits only count as 1 medal despite it being a team effort.

90/10 rule. Every population has a few winners and a whole lot of losers.

But way more than China.

if youre not as good as this guy, dont bother participating in ol

I live by the words of "get fucked by small nation(Norway) in the winter Olympics every year"

What is that, badminton? WTF? I am sure your hero is a great, athlete

So much 3rd world saltiness in here.

Enough Said

wow i havent seen dead john belushi in a while and that snl commercial

Needing to use a union count to beat the US .

Fucking Eurosalt faggots a crying about proportion. Medals are medals , you lose.

Probably still includes the UK. Kek.

Poor eurofags.

[Citation needed]

because Americans are the biggest tryhards on the planet when it comes to sports. Besides, most of the medals have come from swimming competitions. I don't know why they're so good at swimming but hey good for them I guess.

It still doesn't change the fact that Europe > US.

combine the medals of USA + China + Russia + Japan. and they still cant beat the EU. Stay mad Murifags

Wow, incredible. We Europeans are the better ones.

201 medals. Europe rules the world, and you know it.

because americans have the best designer peds

Lol. Still believing the U.K. is part of the E.U.? Take out GB and Ireland, please.

how many olympians live in the USA

We are speaking about Europe, not European Union.

American loser. xD

That would be due to the fact that fat is less dense than water, thus enabling them to concentrate their strength on propulsion rather than floatation.

why take out Ireland? They love the EU, and even nothern ireland is trying to go to court over the referendum results.

lol

>American gold medal swimmers are fat
Now you just sound stupid.

If the US team competed as many athletes as all the european states combined, plus had the funding of all the EU teams combined, we might do just as well. Thing is, we can't compete 16 boats in the rowing events, 20 horse-rider teams in the equestrian events, 53 swimmers in the pool events.... etc. etc.

I think the point was not, "how many athletes are present at the Olympics" rather it was "how big is the population and therefor the pool of potential athletes"
Learn to statistics.

And few countires and Olympic grade swimming pools at easy access

It clearly says European Union.

Isis already rubbing off on you all

He was joking, you moron.

Is Ireland a member of the EU? No?

Ireland can love whoever they want, the whores, but that doesn't change anything right now, does it?

The better one is the better one. Americunt.

Europe strikes back!

We, Europeans are who are fighting against sandniggrery. #respect

>responding to an obvious joke/flame as though it was a serious comment
Now you just sound autistic

>ireland
Moron.

Not a valid point
Fuck off fat fucker.

EUROPE: 201 MEDALS

USA: 69 MEDALS

CHINA: 45 MEDALS

EUROPE WINS

EUROPEANS ARE THE SONS OF GOD.

Nice dubs

Ireland is a EU member, yes, you incredible idiot.

It's mostly due to the fact that America is so large. Even if %70 of out population was too fat to be considered wed still have one of the largest pools of athletes to choose from.

Define "your country"

Can't forget that America has a diverse genepool. Certain endurance sports are better suited to specific body structures (e.g. swimming, track)

USA is a creation of Europeans. You lose and you know it.

Its quite simple really.

400 or so million of you filthy rodent cunts.

Better facilities than other highly populated countries.

That makes the skill pool much larger, but it also means there is 10x more fat useless fucks over there as well.

Dont pat yourself on the back because of your athletes efforts you inbred piece of shit.

USA is a toilet.

Dubbsylvania

We have 5 times the population to choose from not 5 times the representation at the games. Yes we have one of the largest pools of athletes to choose from but we still only have so many athletes in any given event.

You're not

medalspercapita.com/

You're pretty good Europe. You guys stopped being so bad once you stopped acting like you were all in the middle east like you did in the last century

Yeah but then your comparing the number of people they had to choose from instead of the people they choose from which is not the spirit if the games.

That's grasping as straws if I have ever seen it.
You can have more than one American in a finals event you realise ?
Your statistics for medal victories really should be much higher.
But even with the insane population you still have to many fat oxygen wasters over there.

Western Europe (especially Britain) is by far the most inbred place on Earth for centuries. How many of you cucks and your parents have had to live with those terrible genetics.

>maths

Another ignorant uneducated American response. Where the fuck do you think all your genes and ancestors came from you deadshit fuck.

Yes that makes perfect sense. We made our version of football not to have fun with a new game that eventually developed into the NFL and such. We made it so that we didn't have to play against the Europeans case they play the too rough.

>why are they fucking up the rest of the world at the Olympics? Again!?

but america, you have a population of 300 million people, and only have 26 gold medals, 70 medals total.

The UK has a population of 60 million, and have 16, and 40 medals total.

Statistically, if the US had 1/5th population to pick from, they would have only 5 golds, and 14 medals total.

Sounds like you are the lazy ones to me, underperforming like that.

1 Grenada
2 New Zealand
3 Slovenia
4 Hungary
5 Denmark

4 of 5 are white Europeans.

Europe wins twice!

Oh so if we got rid of everyone who's opponents don't line up with yours?

/thread

Fucks never understand champion weightlifters don't look like cut greek gods like arnold. Most would be mistaken for fat.

America has the most athletes, and the most expensive training.

If America is to use it's full athletic base, let's say, 5 times current number, then you must increase funding by at least 5 times or risk everyone being as mediocre as Europe.

>why are they fucking up the rest of the world at the Olympics?

What is population size and money?

Fgt

Your logic and reasoning astounds me at how retarded it is, you are an American after all so it makes sense.

America is filled with mediocrity, for such a developed and populated country you should have more medals than you already do. Its really quite embarrassing. Sucks to be you in your filthy ingrown toenail of a nation.

>Maths for Mathematics
>Math for Mathamatic

Now which sounds better?

>"Do the mathematic"
>"Do the mathematics"

One sounds like a sentence

One sound like dum dum caveman talk

I wonder how much that would go down if we didn't count black woman?

America > Rest of the World

Statistically proven by all studies.

>This contrasts for example with men and women in the US, where the height of the nation's people started to plateau in the 1960s and 1970s. Over the century, they have seen increases of just 6cm and 5cm (a couple of inches), respectively.

>Indeed, Americans have tumbled down the rankings. Back in 1914, they had the third tallest men and fourth tallest women on the planet. Today they are in 37th and 42nd place.

>The height charts are now utterly dominated by European countries, but the data would suggest that growth trends in general in the West have largely levelled out.

bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-36888541

>Oh so if we got rid of everyone who's opponents don't line up with yours?
Yea.

And how many people get to compete in each event from that continent? I bet you it's a lot more than America has. Also why are you comparing the USA and all of Europe? Their populations are not even that similiar aND how many people in Europe consider them selves "citizens of europe" and are happy when any European athletes win? You're grouping them together but only for your statistic l. They don't act as a unit.

Uh, I don't know, maybe every country there is? Do you think everyone traces their lineage to Europe? dumbass.