/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s18z7r6OV2av
vocaroo.com/i/s1DG2vUZP5BO
theguardian.com/books/2016/feb/25/george-rr-martin-game-of-thrones-twist-will-appear-in-books-not-tv-show
youtu.be/pTeL6GA7z3M
vocaroo.com/i/s1IUTB07MV9C
vocaroo.com/i/s12ICzoYj1CJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for BREEDING Sansa

first for Bran

First for Jon x Sansa

Good job linking the old thread.

Fucking waste

>Ask and you shall receive
Post your belly.

That womb is polluted bro. Breeding is unlikely.

Q U E E N

First for Aeron Greyjoy doesn't give a fuck

All rise for the honorable King of Night.

And reminder that the has greenseer powers cause he fucking knew that Bran would weirwood his way to that exact place at that exact time

2nd for please leave forever

I'd shag her rotten desu.

>inb4 bran pushes himself out of the window in s1

>And reminder that the has greenseer powers cause he fucking knew that Bran would weirwood his way to that exact place at that exact time

What place at what time? He didnt know anything, you could see the surprise on his face

Is vocaroo girl the new roleplaying fags and jonautists?

>Hold the DOOR

Now that the dust has settled do you think that possible endgame reveals that George has been building up towards since book 1 a life time ago like Hodor, White walker creation etc are being spoiled by a second rate show in anti climactic and rushed ways will spur him in towards finishing the books faster or demoralise him so he takes longer?

Wuzzitmean?

Can he warg? If so Dany is well and truly fucked when he takes her dragons.

Who told you that? Your dad?

That swing Brienne did would barely make him nearly headless.

Would you kindly not make me hard right now

Bran Destroyer

Her butthole is broken now. It was implied in the CIA scene.

What went wrong?

>vocaroo girl
>girl
>implying it's not a trap
kek

>Kevin Eldon

He'll always be the weak lemon drinkman to me. And the laughing man from Partridge.

>too many blacks

Night King has such a tiny hand.

DABID LET'S HAVE 4 (FOUR) RIDERS, IT'S GONNA BE JUST LIKE THE 4 RIDERS OF THE APOCALYPSE

It means George is happy with bags of cash and doesnt give a shit about spoilers. He'll probably change his ending anyway. Like how he said he decided to give Stannis a bigger part in the next book.

D&D

seriously though fuck bran

what else would you like bb?
vocaroo.com/i/s1DG2vUZP5BO

Fuck george so hard for throwing that Hodor bit to D&D

I think he's just going to rush the books right now and they will be an amalgam of shitty show canon and some good stuff GURM came up with

he's selling out

this show didn't deserve the Hodor reveal, it was too good.

everything

I found it too coincidental that he had a big army around that tree and was right there on horseback like he was waiting for someone or something before he moved out.

And he didn't look surprised to me.

DICKS
I
C
K
S

no cock

:^) :^) :^)

>Bran builds the wall
>Bran destroys it
bravo grrm

Fuck Bran right in his boipussy

>Like how he said he decided to give Stannis a bigger part in the next book.
Source on this?

He wasnt outside the tree. He came there because the Mark is a tracker device too.

I'm talking about this tree

why are people pretending euron isnt an edgy faggot in the books too

Why isn't anyone discussing that Dany's about to get a huge navy for free soon? And then the fat whore will make that annoying smug fave again.

No screen presence or charisma, low energy actor t b h. Sad !

that is a good exapmle of disgust.

>All white men must die, Podrick.
What did she mean by this?

Ok we get it now, at least record something new so I don't waste my fucking time

Make the Iron Islands Great Again

How so?

I called it 3 years ago, friendo.

please don't ruin another thread

Tyrion's gonna tell her that invading Westeros with a huge army of pillagers and rapists (including the Ironborn) would look really really bad right?

What?

He will write everything completely different so he can get more money from another adaption of his works. An absolute madman.

Is that a dead Weirwood?

theguardian.com/books/2016/feb/25/george-rr-martin-game-of-thrones-twist-will-appear-in-books-not-tv-show

Its most likely Stannis.

See

So, Theon VolcanoCock confirmed?

Theres defintley no way they make that many "Theon has no cock" referances without doing something.

>tripfag literally replying to himself

>i am the storm, my lord, the first storm and the last
>*unsheaths katana*

what is the volcano cock?

Not sure.

Used to have leaves and stuff but obviously being in a really cold place like that might've killed it by now maybe

Wishful thinking tbqh

Far more likely to be someone more minor, like Barristan

>Let's go murder them!
Uhhhhh

So he's a piece of shit in real life as well.

How does a man who comes out with what I consider pretty intelligent content (Although most of is crazy and autistic) make cringe fucking retard shit like this?

youtu.be/pTeL6GA7z3M

I subbed to him yesterday due to you guys linking a bunch of his shit, but this is retarded.

He's not going to finish the books guys, just let it go

vocaroo.com/i/s1IUTB07MV9C

>I shall even have to kill you one day my dear squire

Tyrion has become completely useless. He will probably make some dick jokes or something.

Or maybe he will try but she won't listen anyway.

God I hope Arya kills Daenerys. It will make her worthless story meaningful.

He will give the notes and guidlines to Preston in his will. You heard it her first. Save us Preston

there are no other military targets in the North

Stannis or Selmy, either way the point stands. He changes the story after the show does shit.

;____; why do DABID and GOLLUM hate the wolves as much as Stannis????

Yeah that vid was underwhelming. Got has become so shit you can't even make fun of it anymore

dumb nigger it's his series where he makes fun of the retarded show, his more serious stuff is a different series

You do realize the guy spends his days on a ship with no one to talk to.

Literally Crazy does not mean hes edgy.

>69959784

My God you have a repulive voice. I mean, fucking hell - I'm from Northern Ireland and I'm saying this. Where're you even from?

vocaroo.com/i/s12ICzoYj1CJ

that tree is the same location he was created.

George strikes me as the kind of guy that would be really disappointed by this. It's his life's work after all. His legacy that's being spoiled. But then again he might not give a shot about any of that and be bathing in money twice a day.

kek

>repulive
Wanna try that again, sweety?

>where are my cousins
>let's kill them ;)
>implying this is not edgy 12 year old tier

>Arya one hit KO dany
>mfw

Theons going to get a red priest to make him rise again harder and stronger.

Theon regrows his Penis by the power of R'hllor and it cums fire.

grills on /got/?

Who here is still hoping Euron will be revealed to be a faceless man and facechange into Daario in the finale?

Can you read these excerpts from the books?

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.
And
>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing.

she enjoyed that, damn
wish the cotf had better powers than big firecrackers desu

>Dany invades Westeros with Cockless, Vikings and Mongols

Yeah she's just going to get the S1 fuck-up with the Mongols again isn't she? Huge pillaging, raping horde and she's going to go SJW on them.

kek'd

>asha literally said she'd execute him 5 minutes before

>in the last scene of the season finale it will be revealed the world really is the eye of Macumber
you could have stopped it

When does he want to kill Asha in the books?
Hes Edgy as fuck in the show yes.

I would pay to watch that

Why was their focus on the three eyed raven?

They don't care about the children of the forest, don't care about Bran. They seem to have a gripe with him.

Why?

What the fuck did he do?