Facebook Feet Thread! Post your all time favorite FB Feet girls. New content of course welcome as well...

Facebook Feet Thread! Post your all time favorite FB Feet girls. New content of course welcome as well. FB IG Friends Family. Office Sluts. Exes. Lets jerk off to their FEet

No idea who these girls are but have always been some of my favorite fb feet girls.

nice feet and pussy. who is she?

user here from previous thread that cums in girl shoes with the help of his gf an all that good stuff

On mobile so don't have many pics but have plenty stories

classic holly

Ready

oh yea. holly is great. i love her feet. too bad not much new stuff on her.

Enjoy then

i know i still check nearly everyday to see if there is some haha

desperately looking for the rest of this set, if any user could help ill be eternally thankful

i dont think i ever saw this one. nice pink toes!

newest one i think, have you got the set? mind linking dropbox?

i havent saved them sorry. are you the holly OP user? what do you mean about dropbox?

thats a great pic.

for the one requesting more of this chick in other thread

thanks man shes a cutie! so you came in all her shoes? did you do anything else in her room? what size is she?

nope ive just saved a load, and dropbox link so can go through all photos if there is one

post more of them please?

wow. good timing. just posted. heres another.

yeah i got all her dirty panties out and sniffed them all whilst cumming in her shoes

ex gf

fuck that's so hot. keep posting their feet. i want to cum all over their toes.

yea theyre hot. user who posts them is very secretive about who they are. would love to know. theyre very cute and have great feet.

dang. how many u got?

hippie friend of mine. she constantly posts barefoot pics

More stories. And pics of you cumming in the shoes and then them wearing. Need proof

some face to go with those

a few more.

dump all please. blonde is hotter but brunette has better feet

agreed. theyre a great combo for that reason. two cute and hot girls with nice feet and differenty styles. thats why theyre some of my favorites from these threads and i started the thread with them.

come on fb feet bros! post your classic facebook feet thread favorites!

she's fine but stop spamming her you've posted her non stop, if you want to keep posting her at least post some different pics.

I usually have a lo of pics. I'm on mobile so I can't post many pics but here's a story

>travel with this girl and work with her all day, walking around a hot college campus
>she's wearing the leather heels from this pic
>we go to dinner
>asks to switch pairs and put her heels in my bag so sh can wear flip flops
>keep them in my bag and finish dinner, back to hotel
>later at night, she texts me to return her shoes
>say I'm too tired and will in the morn
>lick off all the dried sweat around the toes
>cum in them
>return them like 6 hours later
>she says nothing
>gf roomed with her and said she was apparently worried I would "do something to them"

Pic is her wearing them

there's a lot of people who've spammed a *lot* more than that guy. and his pics are actually rather good.
if you want spamming, this is the moron you should be talking to

i'm going to cum to their feet, keep posting

hippie feet

All you feet lover rate my petite girl feet

>All you feet lover rate my petite girl feet
not petite

yeah, that guy too, but at least he posts hot stories sometimes with pics, which is nice.

newfags don't realize yet that we're the same fucking ~20 guys in the foot threads, lurkers might change but they don't count

blow a load for their feet.

this tbh. the guy spams so much its beyond fucking ridiculous. its always the same shit too. him, the guy with the asian chick, the one with the trap, and the one with 'katie' are the cancer of these threads when it comes to spamming

solid 9/10

post moar

thx !

i'm going to. i love how her feet are on display in this one, like she knows anons are going to fap to them

the stories don't make him any less of a annoying fucknut. god knows if those are even true. some people here are so desperate for a nut that they'll believe anything.

i like the guy with katie. hes posted some other girls too. at least its just girls he knows and good feet content.

Cuz we're the same lurkers in every thread, my bad I spam. But plenty of newfags don't know all of the stories and stuff. I don't have new content to add recently cuz I've been busy with work and school stuff and haven't been going out but as soon as I get fresh content I'm going to post it. Till then here's another one

I never clean it up. I've done it to around 6 or 7 girls
>gf has party
>girls sleeping over
>one hot girl left shoes by the door
>cum in them 30 min before she wakes up, take socks
>puts them on
>"I think someone spilled their drink in my shoes"
>just my cum

Pic related, girl I'm talking about

Please try a dark room, fuck each others ass and close ur fucking mouth !

More pics of her toes

he posts the same girls over and over, and always forces the same shit. he's just as much of a spammer as any of them.
>at least its just girls he knows and good feet content
and the other spamers like aren't?
spam is spam user.

Never give a hoe your seed

you seem to have your jimmies rustled user. have you tried fucking yourself with a rusty crowbar?

asshole is asshole moron, u r not alone on here, let him share is girl everyday and shut up.

you are always posting the same shit. get new stuff or stop spaming so we can post some new pics

its nowhere near good content mate

no cuz im not a fucking fag like u and u moron father

french?

Why do people find feet attractive? Honest question lol

do your parents know you eat cock?

No german.

kill yourself my man

cuz we are straight dear fag, enjoying a woman is find all part of her body attractive not only "boobs" or "pussy",

got more? so close

Enjoy then, user

And to other user pissed about me spamming, I get it, but I'll get new content eventually, don't be so rustled.

>guy spams decent creepshots of sexy girl
>stop spamming
>guy spams mediocre shots of 'katie' with creepy comments
>dude let him share
either you're the katie faggot or you really want to suck his cock.